Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:16 PM   #1
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Goodbye Dudes

I've been out of the scene for awhile now but I finally sold my last s-chassis and don't know that I will ever return. This board has changed a lot since I was a 15 year old kid trying to find a car to buy.

For any people held over from my time, thanks for the memories and good luck. I had a lot of good times on this board and gave the mods way too much grief.

Keep it real Zilvia.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:19 PM   #2
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I'm pretty sure more than half the members on this forum don't own an s-chassis.
but on a serious note, good luck to you in future adventures, whatever they may be
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:41 PM   #3
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I'm pretty sure more than half the members on this forum don't own an s-chassis
Lol yup

He will be back lol

They all come back
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:26 PM   #4
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Oh, Smorz, we hardly knew ye!
I was just thinking about you the other day, Boss. Zilvia done changed.
It has been a minute since you posted anything on here so I figured you probably had quit cars and done something sensible with your life like bought a yacht, etc.

Kind of something to read your farewell post, but...
best of luck on your future endevours
Old 07-15-2015, 10:13 PM   #5
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
I may be back but it won't be any time soon. Keep up the good fight fellas but I neither have the time nor patience for the fartboxes anymore. Here is a saga of shit I made from my zilvia folder, shitty shops and awful ms paint things dating back to the rep days.

Old 07-15-2015, 11:16 PM   #6
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
They always come back. Always.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:01 AM   #7
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Do you still have your 240SX tattoo? Pain, thou art not an evil.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:10 AM   #8
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Do you still have your 240SX tattoo? Pain, thou art not an evil.
I wish I had whatever tattoo it was that was linked. That is a deep b-side.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=229215
Old 07-16-2015, 05:39 AM   #9
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
I haven't driven my 240 in a long time and can't wait it get rid of it, but I still hang around. You'll be back even if it's not like it was it was 'back in the day'. The funny thing is I see ppl with join dates of 2010+ talking about the good ol' days. Lol

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:38 AM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I sold my last 240 like 6 years ago and here I am 3 years deep in another.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:59 AM   #11
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I don't own a nissan anymore, but I still browse this board. I even continue to donate to this forum and I don't even have an S/Z chassis.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:20 PM   #12
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Who's ESmorz again?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 04:38 PM   #13
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
10 years from now, 240 owners will still be cheap as fuck.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 04:45 PM   #14
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I don't own a nissan anymore, but I still browse this board. I even continue to donate to this forum and I don't even have an S/Z chassis.
It would be funny if it turned out nobody on this forum owns a Nissan anymore.

I also sold my 240SX earlier this year.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 05:42 PM   #15
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I have not owned one since 2012 and I still play on the forum daily
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:30 PM   #16
jvidestrucking

Trader Rating: (0)
jvidestrucking is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn that's dope that there's still people on here for the next wave of guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jvidestrucking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 07:54 AM   #17
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
God speed! I'm just a lurker now. But I'd love me another s chassis only if it's in good condition doe.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:37 AM   #18
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
I've never even owned a 240, and for some reason I'm on this forum daily.
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:36 AM   #19
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvidestrucking View Post
Damn that's dope that there's still people on here to flame the next wave of guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fixed that for you.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:43 AM   #20
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Yeah all about the flaming, that's why I'm here. Going tto have to join my350 now cause this forum is all about the S cars
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:06 PM   #21
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Hmm yup no more 240 here either. Sold mine earlier this year. Now I am out of Nissans for about a minute though more Z cars are for me are coming up fast.

Though I do still support S chassis platform. I also won't deny if I found a clean stock 240sx that I might buy it. Lol like finding a needle in a haystack right?

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 07:48 PM   #22
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It's funny. I lurked this place before I owned a car, created an account when I had a Datsun 510, then had a GTI, then an S13, then a miata, now an M3. I've had an S chassis for like 1/8th of the time i've been here, but this has always been the forum I've gravitated towards. It just has the most like minded people and most interesting debates/arguments. I do love nissans and I will own one again at some point.

You'll be back ESmorz.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 07:50 PM   #23
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Zilvia. The only place you're not allowed to say goodbye because no one believes you.
True love. True spirit.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:34 PM   #24
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Smorz hasn't been relevant since 2011 when you were actually funny

Thanks for the photoshop of my RX7 by the way. Those illest decals kill the game.

So long broseph
Old 07-17-2015, 11:47 PM   #25
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
If you post a goodbye thread I'm willing to bet 80% you're coming back.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:50 PM   #26
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

^ gotta remind the people you're still here before you leave so you get a better response when you return.
Old 07-18-2015, 01:48 AM   #27
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
What if he doesn't leave lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 07:28 AM   #28
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Gone but never forgotten, goodluck in the future realm!

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:31 PM   #29
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Yeah, haven't had a 240 for almost 3 years now. I see em pass every now and then, at times I wanna get another, but then I remember the headaches they all gave me. Happy trails bro. Thanks for the laughs

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote