Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:51 PM   #1
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
What you all think of new 2015 civic type R 305 hp nurburg lap time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/watch?t=19&v=1lXGmjt1FtQ

Spanks a lot of cars around the ring.....including the old model GTR lol. Interesting concepts here. Wonder what the new nsx will do?
Old 05-21-2015, 04:48 PM   #2
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
No RWD? No care.
Old 05-21-2015, 05:00 PM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
"Development" car. Come back with a production model.
Old 05-21-2015, 05:17 PM   #4
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Yea, I mean I'm not interested in the car by any means. I think I am more glad to see that honda is finally going turbo in factory cars. Makes me wonder what they have in store for the future.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:17 AM   #5
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
including the old model GTR lol. Interesting concepts here. Wonder what the new nsx will do?
Which GTR are you referring to?

If you are talking about the GTR ran 7:54, that test was conducted by Porsche not Nissan.

Anyways... No FWD love for me.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:44 PM   #6
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Which GTR are you referring to?

If you are talking about the GTR ran 7:54, that test was conducted by Porsche not Nissan.

Anyways... No FWD love for me.
ah that was it. I thought that didn't seem right. I forgot all about that. Either way 7:50 in today's standard is nothing really. But its a civic turbo from the factory haha. Just thought it was kind of interesting. More so to see what Honda will do in future. I mean if they make something like an s2000 with a turbo, that might be something to look at. Or, the new NSX. Could be GTR killer. I actually kind of hope they make something that smacks the GTR around. That way nissan will have to get a little more creative to hold the title.
Old 05-23-2015, 06:56 AM   #7
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by sllnnelot View Post
That way nissan will have to get a little more creative to hold the title.
hold the title of what? Have you seen production #s for the GTR? They are pretty low.

Manufacturers could really care less about lap times if it translates to horrible sales.
Old 05-23-2015, 07:56 AM   #8
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^He's a spambot...
Old 06-08-2015, 02:20 PM   #9
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
sounds like a cool car unfortunately still a civic...
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 06:50 AM   #10
libudongr

libudongr is an unknown quantity at this point
actually kind of hope they make something that smacks the GTR around. That way nissan will have to get a little more creative to hold the title.
libudongr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 07:51 AM   #11
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Not a production model.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote