Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
muffler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
muffler is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
SOCAL-LONG BEACH stolen S13!

Helping out a friend, any info please pm me

Quote:
HELP ME OUT, THEY STOLE MY CAR.
So yesterday , when I was walking to my car. I Notice it wasn't there. So I thought the city towed it for no registration and being parked on the streets. I went to all the impounds near here and there is no 240 in there.
The cop said they stole it. So now i'm trying to see if any one seen my car yesterday. You cant miss it, its mixed colors with a happy face on th...e passenger door. I know it looks like its not worth alot but i have put in all my money into this car.. it has $2000 suspension worth more than the car itself. i had just got it back to life like 2 weeks ago.
If you know about 240's keep reading..

If you see any one selling Super Hicas parts the passed 24hr let me know, any SE wheels or Tein Type Flex suspension let me know... it has one of a kind turn signals so that might help.. i know they jack cars and sell em for parts on Craiglist.. This shit is wack ass fuck.. Last seen ono 68th and lime North Side of Long Beach
muffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2012, 12:45 AM   #2
Tommy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
Tommy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
That definitely is a car that you can not miss if seen. Sucks to hear it got stolen. Hope he finds it back in one piece.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
muffler
Zilvia Junkie

bump....please any info at all this car is very recognizable
Old 04-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #4
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Wow man..this pisses me off !!!! Hope you find it ..bro
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #5
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Wow 240s are really turning into the next honda civic/integra - multicolored and stolen left and right..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i cant believe your making a stolen thread for a multi, multi colored car. honestly, i think whoever took your car did you a big favor.

i mean sorry to hear about your loss, but in this case i have a feeling that your car will probably end up at a better home. this is like when a kids parents are deemed unfit to be parents, anything will be better than this.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i cant believe your making a stolen thread for a multi, multi colored car. honestly, i think whoever took your car did you a big favor.

i mean sorry to hear about your loss, but in this case i have a feeling that your car will probably end up at a better home. this is like when a kids parents are deemed unfit to be parents, anything will be better than this.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:

Ruthless vato right. Here haha,
Old 04-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #9
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
dude.. someone probably thought it was abandoned and called a scrap yard..
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #10
muffler
Zilvia Junkie

seriously u guys? first off this isn't even my car if u actually read the post you would know that..
who gives a fuck if its multi colored, there was easily 2k into the suspension.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffler View Post
seriously u guys? first off this isn't even my car if u actually read the post you would know that..
who gives a fuck if its multi colored, there was easily 2k into the suspension.
there should have been easily 2k into making the car 1 color without a FUCKING PAINTED SMILEY FACE ON THE SIDE OF THE DOOR! seriously, whats next... tattood teardrops on the side of your face?

i can tell you one thing, if this fucking heap of shit was parked in front of my house... you'de come back to flat tires.

dont get me wrong, im sorry for your loss but you'de have to be a total fucking idiot to drive a car in that condition. and i am not being sarcastic or talking shit when i tell you i've seen cars in better condition at my local pick-a-part / u-pull scrapyards in sun valley.

to think that anyone in their right mind would steal this heap? 2k worth of suspension is negated by shitty stock wheels and tires. let this thing rest in peace already
Old 04-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
muffler
Zilvia Junkie

lol u can hate all u want this is not my car...i would not even drive something that looked like this, sad the 240 scene has come to look like thatpoint is s13s are getting stolen left and right...even if they look like that. again this is NOT my car.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #13
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
really? that thing is really at a car wash?
Old 04-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #14
upsdude
Post Whore!

upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
really? that thing is really at a car wash?
i thought the same thing LOL
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #15
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
lol u can hate all u want this is not my car...i would not even drive something that looked like this, sad the 240 scene has come to look like thatpoint is s13s are getting stolen left and right...even if they look like that. again this is NOT my car.
hate?

seriously, haters hate when they have something to be fucking jealous of. this car has nothing that i would be jealous of... the point of my posts, is that i truly believe that this car was not stolen but impounded. you idiots on zilvia believe everything, the other week some dude made a thread about a kid dying in his R34 GTR after being hit by a civic. after like 1 week of "aye bro, im truly sorry for your friend... RIP" i called the guy out and he admitted to the thread being a ruse.

now we have threads like this... and with so many more valuable cars on the road, i find it hard to believe that a thief would risk grand theft auto to steal this total fucking heap. i can see it now, the thief is a zilvia member and he's going to start a build thread on this car. i know people who've stolen things - you need to think like a thief, there has to be a reward, something worth stealing. and, junkyards make money off of the parts they sell. what are they going to sell off of this car?

craigslist ad:

"primer beatup s13 fender for sale"
"red door w/ smiley face (will buff out)"
"chuki bumper for sale..."

i think when i tried to sell my old chuki bumper (which was clean) no one bit so i tossed in the garbage.

my advice: check the impound yards, im sure your car is sitting safe and sound. when my car was fully stripped, practically race street car, i walked up to my car in download LA and a parking enforcement officer was going to impound it because she thought it was stolen (and i had nice paint).

oh, and if its any consolation, when my car sat at a body shop for 3 years in full primer... my wheels got stolen but they never touched my whiteline coilovers which are more valuable than your tein flex. what luck.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #16
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
LOL kill it with fireeeeeeeee
Old 04-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #17
Drift_86
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (60)
Drift_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
Suck man do u know what kind suspension the car has other then the tein coilover

Want to roll fenders, custom gauge pod pm me
Drift_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:49 PM   #18
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Its hard to believe this car has $2K worth of coilover. LOL.

It's prolli in the impound like IXFXI said.

True story this was my car.. back in the days, i know. It has H22 in it, Parked in front of my dads house at the time. I walked outside 6am to go to work and see a cop was behind it, asked him what was was going on, he said it was possibly "stolen" from what neighbors reported. No interior but 1 seat and panels. flat tire and its a piece of shit. He ran the plates, i havent registered it under my name and the car was still address at previous owner.. I showed the cops paper works, but even that he said its too late. Tow truck is on the way.. impounded it.

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #19
PureRush
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
PureRush is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Hopefully each colored panel was parted out to the right color 240
PureRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:22 AM   #20
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
i can tell you one thing, if this fucking heap of shit was parked in front of my house... you'de come back to flat tires.
Because you want it parked there longer? Your logic is flawed.

Or because you're just a piece of shit that would slash someone's tires who OBVIOUSLY can't really afford to replace them? You don't like it so much, pay for it to get painted.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #21
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureRush View Post
Hopefully each colored panel was parted out to the right color 240
LMFAO! omg hahahahahaha
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #22
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
trickey1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Helping out a friend, any info please pm me

It's probably for the best that it got stolen....
Old 05-25-2012, 01:27 AM   #23
RyanS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
RyanS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I can't believe no one noticed the "Passanger Side" writing in the picture.
Its spelled Passenger*

I do feel bad for the guy though.. Sucks to get stuff stolen.
This car was real close to my house too. I'd see it parked outside on the street sometimes.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:10 AM   #24
chucky norris
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
chucky norris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chucky norris
hope you find it asap
get a car alarm for your next future car or better yet next time park it somewhere safe like in the garage. Disconnect your fuel pump and a kill switchhhhhhhh hh hhhhhhh
Old 06-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #25
s13k4v13
Leaky Injector

s13k4v13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I keep my eye out in LB... sucks dude.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #26
ixfxi
Post Whore!

people are still looking for this multi-colored heap? no one checked the scrapyards yet?

you'de think it wouldnt be hard to find this thing, its not like there are any other similar 240s this messed up on the road

maybe it got crushed and turned into a metal cube
Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #27
ship2236
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
ship2236 is making a name for him/her selfship2236 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ship2236
Whoever took it prolly painted it 1 color and now it's lost forever. Sucks, getting shit stolen weather its a hunk of shit or pristine is still not the business. GL
Old 06-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #28
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the hardest I've lolled on a 240 forum.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #29
muffler
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2236 View Post
...getting shit stolen weather its a hunk of shit or pristine is still not the business. GL

that's the whole point of this thread but no one can see pass the multi colored piece of shit getting STOLEN

it does not matter what shape these s13's are in..they are getting stolen left and right...and this just proves to show it.

i was trying to look out for a fellow s13 owner and ask for some help but the only thing u guys can say is you're glad it got stolen..
so to the few that cared thanks...and to everyone else go fuck your self.
this really is turning into the civic scene.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #30
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
this really is turning into the civic scene.
Eh, with more people comes more douchebags... Just like gingers, they're everywhere.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote