Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #31
davidpham
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
davidpham is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
woww good luck with your find! i know a person that is exactly like your friend. welcome to scandalous oc
Old 06-09-2012, 02:13 AM   #32
xh3nry
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
xh3nry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
These are the kind of people that say they have your back and act really nice to you because they want something. When they get it, they're gone.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #33
Stillow

Trader Rating: (0)
Stillow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow dislike
Stillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #34
Bambi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA7VDA View Post
Lol Mario Bautista? Wow, shady is correct, I made a bad decision buying a car off his friend that his shop "built" and the same day i got it, I got rod knock. Never do business with sidewayz performance.
You're shitting me? Those fucking assholes tried trading me for a "clean title" vert (which APPEARED to be clean) for my car last summer. They put on this whole "nice" act too so I didn't suspect anything (lesson learned).

Went to the DMV to register it and turns out I got an old title that read clean but that the car was actually salvage and had been basically been in a few accidents and had all sorts of bad history. So AAA would NOT insure the car, ON TOP OF THAT, they wouldn't even let me register the car because I got a bullshit bill of sale that he got so I would have track down the very original owner which I was no way in hell going to try to do that.

I then hit up that group of douches up to tell them that the deal isn't straight and that I couldn't even register the car. Had all my calls ignored and then one time one of them picked up on accident and I could just here them laughing and talking shit while the phone was in their pocket or something moving around. I was outraged. And on top of that the 240sx started to have problems with the transmission while I was driving home which for whatever shitty reason weren't present when I test drove it.

Ended up looking up the address he did write on the shitty bill of sale and map-questing it. Wasn't even his house, it was a house on the same street though that belongs to his mom or some shit because thank to god i rolled up JUST as she was trying to pull away in MY car with a kid and a baby in it. So i jumped out and went up to it telling them to get out. And she knew what was up and started crying. I honestly didn't give a damn because of how pissed I was.

Dumb ass luckily left the title to the car in the car still with the bill of sale i gave him and the cars records so while she was calling him asking him to hurry on over before I left I grabbed everything and ripped up the bill of sale in front of her, tore everything in the 240sx, and drove home.

To hell with sideways performance and everyone there.
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
It's impossible because I tried once. Took out 4 telephone polls and a girl scout concession stand. All the thin mints and samoas couldn't even be salvaged.
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:05 AM   #35
joel1212

joel1212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Edited for error

Last edited by joel1212; 09-18-2012 at 12:05 PM..
joel1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:03 AM   #36
Paint209
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Paint209 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wow, i was just bout to go check them out too!. well TGIS
Paint209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #37
richman189
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
richman189 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow why would you lend out any of your goods 1 your in cali where everything gets stolen by fucktards. and 2 why are you wasting your time posting this up its your own fault deal with it learn from your mistakes and stop being so naive.
richman189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #38
turnleftgoright

turnleftgoright is an unknown quantity at this point
I know what you mean man, I'll keep an eye out on forums.
turnleftgoright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #39
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
You're shitting me? Those fucking assholes tried trading me for a "clean title" vert (which APPEARED to be clean) for my car last summer. They put on this whole "nice" act too so I didn't suspect anything (lesson learned).

Went to the DMV to register it and turns out I got an old title that read clean but that the car was actually salvage and had been basically been in a few accidents and had all sorts of bad history. So AAA would NOT insure the car, ON TOP OF THAT, they wouldn't even let me register the car because I got a bullshit bill of sale that he got so I would have track down the very original owner which I was no way in hell going to try to do that.

I then hit up that group of douches up to tell them that the deal isn't straight and that I couldn't even register the car. Had all my calls ignored and then one time one of them picked up on accident and I could just here them laughing and talking shit while the phone was in their pocket or something moving around. I was outraged. And on top of that the 240sx started to have problems with the transmission while I was driving home which for whatever shitty reason weren't present when I test drove it.

Ended up looking up the address he did write on the shitty bill of sale and map-questing it. Wasn't even his house, it was a house on the same street though that belongs to his mom or some shit because thank to god i rolled up JUST as she was trying to pull away in MY car with a kid and a baby in it. So i jumped out and went up to it telling them to get out. And she knew what was up and started crying. I honestly didn't give a damn because of how pissed I was.

Dumb ass luckily left the title to the car in the car still with the bill of sale i gave him and the cars records so while she was calling him asking him to hurry on over before I left I grabbed everything and ripped up the bill of sale in front of her, tore everything in the 240sx, and drove home.

good shit man, i hope more situations like this happen to that asshole. f**king dickhead deserves to go down and his family too for knowing damn well exactly what hes doing to other peoples personal items and f**king around like this

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #40
BoxMan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
BoxMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post

I wish only people like Mario got their shit stolen and not normal people just trying to do their own thing.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #41
joel1212

joel1212 is an unknown quantity at this point
seems some of these sideways performance guys are involved with the drifting event organizer "colab"
joel1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #42
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Yeah I saw Mario was with the guys at sideways performace at All Star Bash the other weekend. I've tried to let it go, I don't wanna get involved in that shit. I just wish the steering wheel would find it's way back to me.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote