Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-27-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
NRG Steering Wheel

I let a once friend borrow it for a day, and he turns around and sells it and keeps telling me he let a friend borrow it or he "lost" it.

Please if anyone has bought/borrowed this steering wheel from Mario Bautista (aka s13boy89 is his Zilvia name), get your money back/let me know. Hell I'll even buy it back, this thing has so much sentimental value to me. It's a long shot, but worth a shot... it's a quick release, the button that you usually are supposed to push in, was taken out so it's quicker.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that some fowl shit man
i wouldnt be surprised if this changes your opinion on loaning stuff.. i know ive loaned up stuff of value and never seen em again *i loaned up a engine hoist to someone and never saw it again*. You think you are helping someone out, and they go around and screw you. sucks
Old 07-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #3
jdhariwal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jdhariwal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Woww,thats shady. Was he a close friend or just some guy you met on Zilvia??
jdhariwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #4
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
lets go over his house and f*ck him up

thug nasty, nasty THUG
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhariwal View Post
Woww,thats shady. Was he a close friend or just some guy you met on Zilvia??
Was a friend that slowly was closer and closer to me, until all of this stealing nonsense came about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
lets go over his house and f*ck him up

thug nasty, nasty THUG
Trust me I've thought of that over and over, but that's simply just not the best way to go about this. It would only cause a war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
that some fowl shit man
i wouldnt be surprised if this changes your opinion on loaning stuff.. i know ive loaned up stuff of value and never seen em again *i loaned up a engine hoist to someone and never saw it again*. You think you are helping someone out, and they go around and screw you. sucks
It has changed my opinion on loaning stuff. I can't trust anyone. Sorry to hear about your engine hoist.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:58 PM   #6
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Didnt this same thing happen with your coil overs and now this!
Bro you need to watch the people you trust! Just be careful, the world is full of bastards like that!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:08 AM   #7
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Same person. The wheel disappeared before the coils, IIRC.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^Same person. The wheel disappeared before the coils, IIRC.
Yes. Thank you Kyle.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:44 PM   #9
thenooblet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
thenooblet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

hope you get it back
thenooblet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:50 AM   #10
mau5trap
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
mau5trap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mau5trap
wow that's some fucked up shit.

can't trust no one these days. hope you get your shit back.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:44 AM   #11
510-SR20DET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
510-SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
he said he lent it or "lost" it lol? Are you guys some freaking 10 years old? only 10 years old kids do/say something like this. Make him pay, get nardi one.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #12
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 510-SR20DET View Post
he said he lent it or "lost" it lol? Are you guys some freaking 10 years old? only 10 years old kids do/say something like this. Make him pay, get nardi one.
Why do you think this is in the stolen forum?

I know someone else has it, just trying to find out who. It's easier said than done. You clearly have not dealt with something like this before. Running around calling people 10 year olds is not the right thing to say in this thread.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:11 AM   #13
510-SR20DET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
510-SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
LOL i had dealt with this situation when i was 10! Im calling you guys 10 because you all act like one. "oh i lost it, then walk away like no business, no responsibility" Isn't that what 10 years old do?
He lost it and you didn't do anything about it instead go on zilvia, whining, begging and hopping for someone have it return it to you, what a wussy, don't you think? isnt that what 10 years old do?
He lost it, make him pay.
/thread.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #14
jdhariwal
Zilvia Junkie

jdhariwal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
LOL i had dealt with this situation when i was 10! Im calling you guys 10 because you all act like one. "oh i lost it, then walk away like no business, no responsibility" Isn't that what 10 years old do?
He lost it and you didn't do anything about it instead go on zilvia, whining, begging and hopping for someone have it return it to you, what a wussy, don't you think? isnt that what 10 years old do?
/thread.
-
jdhariwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:17 AM   #15
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
/thread.
Wow what a prick.

You sure do know a lot about ten year olds
Old 08-05-2010, 01:40 AM   #16
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Good luck Wes, I can't believe this shit is still going on.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:43 AM   #17
whats_a_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
whats_a_sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
dude i can believe this happened to u i bought a sr alternator from a while back and u seemed like a very chill dude i have an extra wheel its nrg with quick release ill hook u up for free pm me i remember u hooked me up im just returning the favor!
Old 08-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #18
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Good luck Wes, I can't believe this shit is still going on.
Thanks Jeff, yeah still just trying to get repaid for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whats_a_sr20 View Post
dude i can believe this happened to u i bought a sr alternator from a while back and u seemed like a very chill dude i have an extra wheel its nrg with quick release ill hook u up for free pm me i remember u hooked me up im just returning the favor!
I remember that, I really appreciate you offering the nrg w/quick release, but it's not exactly about just a steering wheel, the car is trash I don't even have a car anymore, but I would just like to get this specific wheel back because it's the only thing I have left from the car that I've done so much on/in. I loved that steering wheel and it means a lot if I get it back.

It's kind of just one of those sentimental things that I hoped to keep, eventually use it in Formula D, and hell maybe even show my kids it hahaha.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #19
whats_a_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
whats_a_sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
^^^^ yup no problem bro gl with getting it back...sometimes people suck.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #20
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Anyone find this yet? Any local socal people notice this wheel anywhere? It's gotta be with someone in the 714/562/626 area
Old 03-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #21
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

There will be a reward for this steering wheel if anyone can return it to me
Old 11-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #22
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Still looking for this steering wheel. Sentimental value.

It's really not that great of a wheel, it bends and stuff
Old 01-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #23
nissan-fanatic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
nissan-fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Still looking for this steering wheel. Sentimental value.

It's really not that great of a wheel, it bends and stuff
I will be praying for u my friend... I know how it is to lose something that's so valuable to u.
nissan-fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #24
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Unless this thing flew from outer space and knocked a girl out on the street as you are walking by, then you gave her CPR and she becomes the mother of your 15 kids...move on and buy another shitty NRG wheel!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #25
FunnyVictor86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
FunnyVictor86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
/thread.
For whatever reason it has sentimental value, that can't be replaced.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:11 AM   #26
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
Does that retard live in long beach? Think Longdy told me bout this guy

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #27
dezzS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
dezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enoughdezzS13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dezzS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Unless this thing flew from outer space and knocked a girl out on the street as you are walking by, then you gave her CPR and she becomes the mother of your 15 kids...move on and buy another shitty NRG wheel!!!
I heard this was sold to Mario, so I have to agree with this guy. Also learn to take better care of your stuff, be a big boy.
dezzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:22 AM   #28
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Saw him at the Club4ag meet at Longo driving a krusty ass Cressida, very cocky guy thinks he's the shit....
Old 05-31-2012, 08:18 PM   #29
PA7VDA
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PA7VDA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lol Mario Bautista? Wow, shady is correct, I made a bad decision buying a car off his friend that his shop "built" and the same day i got it, I got rod knock. Never do business with sidewayz performance.
PA7VDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #30
Crondy
Zilvia Member

Crondy is an unknown quantity at this point
bumb ubm

whatisthat
Crondy is offline   Reply With Quote