Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Unhappy STOLEN Super CLEAN WHITE 92 Coupe Gold sport Max 002's Oem sides, lip, mudflaps!!!

TYPE: 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe w/pignose lip, jdm sideskirts, mudflaps, clean white paint
Color:White

Crazy ironic part is my and the guy with the STOLEN Black S13 w/Silvia Front thread of a stolen Car are really good friends and used to live right by each other. we also go to the same school and are the few among our friends that drive 240's.

Anyways my car was stolen right out of my driveway last night between say about 2am and 9am. I even took the detachable steering wheel off and it was sitting in my house so they must have had another wheel.

My car is white with decently nice paint job, gold sport max 002's, pignose lip installed, jdm chuki sideskirts, mudflaps, pretty low on tein he coilovers.

PICS of my car

Any info please contact me at 951-907-1610 call/txt whatever! Thanks!

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Didn't you have this for trade for a truck if so did anyone come look at it you didn't trust I would look into that
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
payne219
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
payne219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
HOLY shit this sucks...

car is clean hope you find it man
payne219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:46 PM   #4
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Thats the third stolen thread in a week this is getting ridiculous. If you say you and the other guy are friends I would look into people who know what you drive, or maybe their friends.
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:59 PM   #5
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
There must be a local ring of 240 thieves in the area. Edgar, your location was pretty out in the open but still. Someone is scoping these cars in the Riverside area. I say we have a bait car(thieves you better be careful or just STOP doing this).

Sucks too because you guys are hard working, minimum wage, part time job college attending people. Glad my car is on lock down as well
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #6
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
do you guys not have alarm systems??

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #7
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Didn't you have this for trade for a truck if so did anyone come look at it you didn't trust I would look into that
Quote:
Originally Posted by payne219 View Post
HOLY shit this sucks...

car is clean hope you find it man
Yeah man it was just up for trade.... and no one had looked at the car yet cuz i was just going to sell it instead of trading it. But ya thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge1190 View Post
Thats the third stolen thread in a week this is getting ridiculous. If you say you and the other guy are friends I would look into people who know what you drive, or maybe their friends.
Ya that's what we're doing trynna figure out who this 240 thief is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven08 View Post
There must be a local ring of 240 thieves in the area. Edgar, your location was pretty out in the open but still. Someone is scoping these cars in the Riverside area. I say we have a bait car(thieves you better be careful or just STOP doing this).

Sucks too because you guys are hard working, minimum wage, part time job college attending people. Glad my car is on lock down as well
Ya exactly Rog. Shit ur lucky u got out the 240 game b4 yours got jacked also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
do you guys not have alarm systems??
No we didn't. I had a detachable steering wheel and that was in my house but they must have brought a spare steering wheel

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #8
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CalPolyKing
That 240 bait idea is sounding more and more interesting. First roger, me, now you. All at our homes. Lets find a cheap running 240 for like 800, and Ill do the rest. We can track that bitch down in minutes. Bring some bats, shanks, and my 4-4. Unload on them!!! Na, i think just calling the cops will do. We can get the car back and do it again!! Until all these bitches are behind bars.
Thats seems like a lot of work, maybe during the summer.

Lets hope you find ur car dude. How the fuck r we gonna get to school??!! We commute together.. GL!!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
damn this sucks ill keep my eyes open

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
see theres the problem, the number one way to prevent theft is a damn alarm with a killswitch...i have 2 on mine..doesnt mean its 100% theft proof but chances dramatically decrease

instead of you guys spending money on all this crap...wheels, skirts, steering wheels etc etc...you need to worry about the security of your car..no steering wheel on a car doesnt mean its safe, all thats needed is my own steering wheel and a screwdriver..gone

my car had an alarm system before it had anything else..lowering springs was next...then eventually coils, and all the other shit i have now

well anyways man i really hope you find it in one piece

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #11
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
First your friend now you?! I'll keep an eye, out damn thieves should find real jobs.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #12
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sucks man.. now eveytime i see a modded s13, im gonna wonder how much of the parts on there are from hard working labor or stolen.. =\
Old 04-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #13
Souljahzs13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (66)
Souljahzs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
sucks man.. now eveytime i see a modded s13, im gonna wonder how much of the parts on there are from hard working labor or stolen.. =\
^^^Seriously! The scene is just getting to big, I believe we should up our game and install higher end security to protect our assets.
Souljahzs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #14
drift213
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
drift213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
get the viper alarm with pager like i did...wen the pager starts beeping get a bat and creep up on them then break their arms from elbows so they wont do $hit in their whole fucked up life DONE DEAL : FUCKKKKK THE COPS they dont look into car thieves so take law INTO YOUR OWN HANDS
Old 04-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
I think i've seen your car before at the Mission Theathers off Alessandro it's a clean coupe sorry about your loss.......
Old 04-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #16
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
anybody of age should own a hand gun. I get scared everytime i go out to that area to see my familly. The people that are taking these cars know what they are doing. this car had its steering wheel off and in the house another car had a dead battery and no gas. THIS IS STARTING TO GET OLD FAST something has to be done. got to get a bait car and have a lojack put in it. Shit ill even throw my spare lojack unit in just to get these ass holes.

im sorry for your loss man this one hell of a clean car i was showing my brother this to see if he wanted to trade his truck for it.

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #17
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fuel Pump Kill,Ignition Kill,Quick Release,Clutch lock switch,Alarm system, and maybe some chalks to put behind your wheels and I doubt they get your car so fast.All these are easy to do too.Hope you find your car.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #18
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Damn bro this sucks balls. Your car was the inspiration for my last car haha.

Good luck getting it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #19
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I have some info on who is stealing cars in riverside,CA.

My friends Silvia coupe almost got jacked yesterday midnight.
The owner of the silvia coupe said his brother talked to him in the morning saying"you got to get rid of that car, bald cholo look alike where driving slowly in a white pontiac grand prix then stoped by your car they got out and looked inside your windows" he also said his brother mention it seemed like they tried to open the door.

So look out for:

White pontiact grand prix
bald headed guys

cholo look alike??

they might be just driving around midnight looking for cars to jack.

texted you
Old 04-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #20
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
and i bet they'll hack up the cars and sell the parts
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #21
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Dude yall messing with either:

1.Gang members, aka Surenos, who either got nothing to do or lost their drug buyers hahaha.

2.Mexicans who probably hack the cars up into pieces and it's a wrap or take it down to Mexico and hack it there.

Be careful and I mean very careful if you try to sneak it up cause if they gang members, well you get the picture your gonna get targeted by all the vatos.

Like I said before "Fuel Pump Kill,Ignition Kill,Quick Release,Clutch lock switch,Alarm system, and maybe some chalks to put behind your wheels and I doubt they get your car so fast.All these are easy to do too."

Possbily talking to the local police station and setting up a sting would work.

Just park park your car in your garage too or what you can also if your a savage is to sit in the darkest part of your drive way overnight with your car out and have you and some your friends or brother with bats.Just don't miss cause then they'll know where to come back to.

Be careful and hope these fools get blurped asap.

edit:I am not responsible for your cations it's just an idea of what you can do or what your dealing with.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:45 AM   #22
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
GOD DAMN IT man, I just saw it lsometime last week & now to know some retard(s) felt it was absolutely necessary to swipe it. Fucking ridiculous I swear. I pass through Riverside often up from Rialto so I'll definitely keep my eyes wide open. I so sorry dude, I know the feeling.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:51 AM   #23
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
and i bet they'll hack up the cars and sell the parts
Even if this is true, I'll be on the lookout for anyone selling parts that may have been from this car on craigslist or word of mouth/texts. Since folks always say hey you wanna buy this? My friend is selling one, type of shit.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:19 AM   #24
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
STING JOB!! they've done it for hondas,etc...W.e. cars that are top of the list of getting stolen. Would be the best thing ever,randomly parked some where and see what goes down.

Each time i see a new stolen thread,i go check on my car.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #25
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

I activate my alarm repeatedly at random times but luckily my mom parks her car behind mine.Let's find this car.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #26
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Team DET is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
just hit up the OP i pretty sure i seen it a block away from my house
Old 04-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #27
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

2_slow_40 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^ What??? If you see that thing, grab some friends, and go get it. Don't let it get away.
2_slow_40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #28
PhilipJdm
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PhilipJdm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dam, thats a real clean and simple coupe. you have lost, hope you find it in one piece forreal.
PhilipJdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #29
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CalPolyKing
He found it, but not in 1 piece^^. He will give u guys the 411 once hes home with it.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:53 PM   #30
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

2_slow_40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awww, well atleast he's gettin' it back. Hopefully not too much is missing/broken. I say murder the guy that took it. Kill em' dead, I would. That is, if you know who it was. Congrats on gettin' it back though, I guess.
2_slow_40 is offline   Reply With Quote