Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CalPolyKing
STOLEN Black S13 w/Silvia Front

TYPE: 1989 Nissan 240sx Coupe w/Silvia Front
Color:Black
License Plate: 2TVC753
My #: 951-452-629six

So Im in the Riverside 92509 area (Jurupa Hills) southern Cali and my baby got raped and kidnapped last night. It has:
- Black Silvia front end - Gold/Bronze Enkei meshies (on Radial Tires/ Blue Muteki lugs)
- Injen Intake - Digital Climate Control - S13 window visors OEM(w/ cracks repaired)
- Brick headlights -Cusco Zero 1 coilovers
- Charcoal/Black s14 seats - Nardi Deep Dish(red stitching)/Nrg QR/NRG Hub
- Black Sony Stereo - Black Nub antenna

I think it was last night while I sat in the living room watch T.V. Here are some pics. If you see it on the road immediately call the cops. I figure if they are smart they have it in a room parting it out.

DISTINGUISHABLE FEATURES:
Front bumper has quarter size hole on right and a 8 inch crack running down the right side. Big bee-bee gun shot crack on windshield. No sun visors on the car. the rims are painted bronze/gold and 1 rim has a weld/bent repair, really noticeable, these were Enkei 92's with rare 7+ offset(not the typical 0 or 15+) and missing passenger mirror.

sad part is, it had under the E on gas, and the battery needed a charge to get going. That means they took there sweet time to give it a jump.
PICS (only good pic I have of it )

Last edited by CalPolyKing; 11-15-2014 at 07:14 AM..
CalPolyKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
wow this sucks good luck with finding her man. I will keep my eyes open.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
damn thats crazy....i dont understand why you dont have an alarm system, why many people out there dont have alarm systems

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 01:23 AM   #4
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
damn thats crazy....i dont understand why you dont have an alarm system, why many people out there dont have alarm systems
I guess after 3 years of driving it I started feeling safe without and alarm. Lol.. It took moving into a nicer neighborhood 3 weeks ago to get my car jacked last night. I call it my welcoming to the neighborhood.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
slipinslider_s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
slipinslider_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post

alarm or not these days it dosnt matter ppl will fiind a way to get your car the best thing to invest in is a lowjack system for around the same price as an alarm that way when you see your car is gone cll the cops and lowjack wll show em rite where it is
slipinslider_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #6
Rnoodles
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Rnoodles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
what the hell, how was your car parked where they were able to boost it ?
Rnoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #7
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^ my 240 had a dead battery, so I think they got into the car and pushed it down the street and probably gave it a jump. I was awake til 5am and didn't hear a thing, and my car has "had" an exhaust leak so I would have heard it start up. Well if anyone sees the parts on the market text me at 9514526196
Old 03-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #8
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
WTF? Damn man my car now yours....fucken thieves!
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:18 AM   #9
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
damn i got so pist when someone tried to jack my side mirror and broke it the other day. i cant imagine my whole car.. hope you find her!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sucks man, time to get a different car.. theft scene is all over 240s now thanks to their popularity =(
Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #11
kushlivin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
kushlivin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
that shit pobably got towed home by the thieves, fuck the bs

Girls think stock KA's are fast.
kushlivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #12
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
sucks man hope you find it....

FS OEM RB25 PARTS
Smurf_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:17 PM   #13
osrs13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
osrs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to osrs13 Send a message via Yahoo to osrs13
if this car has a n1 style exhaust tip i swear i saw this car at the 215 south/60 east in moreno valley goin south towards san diego (it smashed by me then turned the hazards on)
osrs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
damn fucking thieves, this is why I've been seriously contemplating selling mine because if I ever found some asshole trying to jack my ride it would be wrap city for their asses and I'd be in prison somewhere.

Good Luck dude, I'll keep an eye out.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:38 AM   #15
imcunner
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
imcunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sucks, hope you find her in one piece.
imcunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #16
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osrs13 View Post
if this car has a n1 style exhaust tip i swear i saw this car at the 215 south/60 east in moreno valley goin south towards san diego (it smashed by me then turned the hazards on)
Na, it has a stock looking 3" tip. The windshield has a crack/smash right in the middle, it was shot by a bee-bee gun by the last owner. It doesnt have a grill, just an opening to the radiator. Thanks for the look out man.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #17
s13love-green
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
s13love-green is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
they broke into mine but only took my broadway mirror
idiots didnt see my detatchable s wheel lol and other stuff
but they took all my girls stuff and her bag
it was dumb ass honda driving according to the neighbors that say 2 hondas parked behind me
but ill keep an eye out for it here in oc
tho there is a good amount off coupes wit sil front and mesh wheels
license plate number????
s13love-green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #18
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
damn that sucks and your not even far from me either. Any luck about the car dude, Ill keep my eyes open.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #19
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13love-green View Post
they broke into mine but only took my broadway mirror
idiots didnt see my detatchable s wheel lol and other stuff
but they took all my girls stuff and her bag
it was dumb ass honda driving according to the neighbors that say 2 hondas parked behind me
but ill keep an eye out for it here in oc
tho there is a good amount off coupes wit sil front and mesh wheels
license plate number????
No luck so far, the license plate number is 2TVC753
Old 04-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #20
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I have some info on who is stealing cars in riverside,CA.

My friends Silvia coupe almost got jacked yesterday midnight.
The owner of the silvia coupe said his brother talked to him in the morning saying"you got to get rid of that car, bald cholo look alike where driving slowly in a white pontiac grand prix then stoped by your car they got out and looked inside your windows" he also said his brother mention it seemed like they tried to open the door.

So look out for:

White pontiact grand prix
bald headed guys

cholo look alike??

they might be just driving around midnight looking for cars to jack.

texted you
Old 04-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #21
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
I posted ideas in the other guys thread hope these fools get blurped asap.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:13 PM   #22
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
choch hit up cl. they have to be selling there shit on there or going up to 240owners and shops asking if they want parts.

believe me they will slip up, if any body hears word or has anyone suspicious like, trying to sell parts hit me up asap. plz
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #23
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven08 View Post
WTF? Damn man my car now yours....fucken thieves!

what car did you get jacked for??
Old 04-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #24
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they broke into my car on april fools morning 5am, stole my double din pioneer cd/dvd/navi & broke my sunroof. JERKS
Old 04-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #25
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
what car did you get jacked for??
My old red coupe.
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #26
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven08 View Post
My old red coupe.
oh yeah....i forgot

still no word on your car choch???
Old 04-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #27
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Really sad... hope you find your car dude.

Honda circle spec
Old 04-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #28
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
oh yeah....i forgot

still no word on your car choch???
Na the cops haven't found it. Roger just made me realize that if the cops run the vin it wont match my car, since that was a different dash off the junkyards. FACK!! I hope at least a plate is still on the car.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:20 PM   #29
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
did they do it late at night ?? u didnt here it start up ? i would keep that thing in a garage and if u dont have that.. than a top notch alarm with a train horn
Old 04-15-2010, 09:12 AM   #30
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalPolyKing View Post
Na the cops haven't found it. Roger just made me realize that if the cops run the vin it wont match my car, since that was a different dash off the junkyards. FACK!! I hope at least a plate is still on the car.
dam how come you kids never thnk about the dash vin?