Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #31
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
damn that sucks

Anaheim is hella ghetto nowadays
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
damnn...anaheim?

i always thought its a good area, or is it only anaheim hills?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_slow_40 View Post
Dang, thats rediculous, Anahiem is pretty ghetto now, fools steelin' pink sportmax wheels, in the rain, from a girl, when they could've bought them for $350. I guess nothing is cheap enough for some people nowadays, with so many people out of work, but come on. Your gonna steal sportmaxes, that were spray painted!!!??? While it's raining??? WTF??? I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep a look out in the Buena Park/ Fullerton/ Anahiem area. Maybe now you will throw those wheel locks on there, and maybe get an alarm or something.
Good luck gettin' em' back.
Anaheim is fucking ghetto now. All of my shit got jacked in Anaheim. If you ever find out who stole them, make sure the police check for other stuff too. All I'm mainly looking for is my KTS Coilovers that were jacked. But yeah, Anaheim sucks, Anaheim Hills however is an excellent area, like really good area (used to live there about 4 months ago). Sorry for your loss, I'm really not sure who would want to steal sportmaxx's, they aren't that expensive. My guess is some Honda guys, Honda guys absolutely love pink sportmaxx's
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #32
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjoe View Post
oh shit!!!!!!! damn gurl i havent seen you in a while for this shit to happend that sucks. good luck.
i kno havnt been to the meets ina while.. everytime i go to this thread makes me sad..

well now im saving up looking for rims like yours or work equip 01 :]

but we recently had a neighborhood watch meeting hosted by the police cuz theres been like 6 thefts in the past couple months. and we suspect some guys in the neighborhood cuz our friends crx got stolen here a month ago and these guys got 3 crx's.. pretty sketchy!! so we let the cops kno and hope for justice!!
Old 02-06-2010, 09:28 PM   #33
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Anaheim is fucking ghetto now. All of my shit got jacked in Anaheim. If you ever find out who stole them, make sure the police check for other stuff too. All I'm mainly looking for is my KTS Coilovers that were jacked. But yeah, Anaheim sucks, Anaheim Hills however is an excellent area, like really good area (used to live there about 4 months ago). Sorry for your loss, I'm really not sure who would want to steal sportmaxx's, they aren't that expensive. My guess is some Honda guys, Honda guys absolutely love pink sportmaxx's
yea its mosdef honda guys. im so sure its these guys that own 3 honda crx's down the street from our apartments. my bf said that he saw their garage while he was putting tires back on my car that night and they were staring at him. they were also dropping a b16 motor into one of their crx's which is what our friends crx that was stolen here in this neighborhood had. we let the cop know and he said to email him the garage number and such and he'll check it out.. ooooh i so hope they find stuff to prosecute them with.. karma!! ill let you know if they find anything :]
Old 02-07-2010, 01:34 AM   #34
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttLOVEjh s13 View Post
i kno havnt been to the meets ina while.. everytime i go to this thread makes me sad..

well now im saving up looking for rims like yours or work equip 01 :]

but we recently had a neighborhood watch meeting hosted by the police cuz theres been like 6 thefts in the past couple months. and we suspect some guys in the neighborhood cuz our friends crx got stolen here a month ago and these guys got 3 crx's.. pretty sketchy!! so we let the cops kno and hope for justice!!
that's good to hear at least you still have your car
scoobyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:47 AM   #35
memphis180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
memphis180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
kick there ass if you find em
memphis180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:15 AM   #36
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
sorry about your wheels!. hope you get them back!!
Old 02-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #37
drift_maniac
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_maniac is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn... that sucks, thieves would really jack the most common wheels too.

im suprised they didnt take your lip, maybe its a bunch of honda boys.

btw do u happen to know if theres any type of marking you've done to your wheels, maybe curb rash on certain areas. who knows maybe its get repainted and try to be sold on CLs.
drift_maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:29 PM   #38
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift_maniac View Post
damn... that sucks, thieves would really jack the most common wheels too.

im suprised they didnt take your lip, maybe its a bunch of honda boys.

btw do u happen to know if theres any type of marking you've done to your wheels, maybe curb rash on certain areas. who knows maybe its get repainted and try to be sold on CLs.
yeah curb rash and one of the rim the chrome paint was coming off a bit. all the fake plastic beads was removed and has crome valve stem... two wheel has falken ziex ze 512. 195 50 15 and rear has khumo 205 55 15......
Old 02-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #39
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

Aight I had a tip from a friend that my rims are in la mirada Area.. He saw Another 240 With sport max that look exactly like my mines Pink and everything, like the way i had mines so all the guys and gals keep your eye open in that area please....
Old 02-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #40
Ni-Shi-Sero
Leaky Injector

Ni-Shi-Sero is an unknown quantity at this point
saw the pix. thas jus brutal. bout to remind my girl to have wheel locks and alarm if possible, again im sorry (_ _ ')
Ni-Shi-Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #41
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheel locks are like quick release steering wheel everybody has the tool unless they expensive ones.Again maybe wheel locks on every stud would be better.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:26 AM   #42
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
NVM I thought they were purple.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #43
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn...people stealing sportmax wheels...as if you couldn't buy them used for a 100 bucks. lol. that's just crazy.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote