Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
SoCal: Help find my stolen 240

Hey everyone..Just found out my car has been stolen...Probably happened around last night; 9pm when someone said they heard my car drive by their house. I live around the USC area. My car is stock, white, black hood, black pop up lights, rota grid rims, a little damage to the front bumper and right fender, the front right rim is painted black, and lowered on some coilovers..Give me any info if spotted or anything else you might know. Here are some pics.

My number in case of any serious info - 323 317 1907

Last edited by ronnizle; 11-26-2008 at 07:13 PM..
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Ahh dude that sucks. Heath sent me a txt, didn't think it was yours though. That's Emmerson's old hatch right?

Hopefully it's just some tard who just wanted a quick joyride. Have you filed a police report already?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
sucks... i was around the USC erea last night, around that time... lol noooo... it was not me!
i didnt see your car. sorry.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #4
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Also note that his gas tnak is held on by a black magnet. Only 240 I've seen with that. So be on the lookout! And call some back-up.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #5
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Also note that his gas tnak is held on by a black magnet. Only 240 I've seen with that. So be on the lookout! And call some back-up.
Wait, what?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-26-2008, 06:17 PM   #6
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yea his gas tank is held by a black strip of magnet....and it has a straight pipe so u'll notice the sound of it....but fuck when angel sent me the text i thought it was some other dude or but it was urs....so yea i'll keep an eye i know the sound anyways
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:18 PM   #7
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Oh yah,you will hear the car cuz its got like a straight pipe.

Dude, Ronnie sorry to hear about that shit. Will be on the look out.
Maybe next time you can get a clutch lock and an alarm. I live in a chill area but still when my alarm goes off I run out side with a shank or bat. Hope you find it.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
oh yea the black magnet strip on the gas tank is in the 4th pic
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:37 PM   #9
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn, I wish you luck in finding it. People that steal should all just die.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:12 PM   #10
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
thanks everyone.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Sucks dude.

But, to clear things up, that's not his gas tank.

It's the lid.

Lid is being held close by a magnet.

Not "the gas tank is being held on by a magnet".

That threw me off as well.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #12
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
damn dude I really hope you get the car back. I will keep an eye out in OC area.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #13
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
wow that sucks man, I will keep an eye out for you.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:12 AM   #14
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i shall keep an eye out also!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #15
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ill keep an eye out in the South Bay area

sorry to hear
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:05 PM   #16
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dam sucks

240sx = the new honda civic in theft
Old 11-27-2008, 03:56 PM   #17
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Yea this car isn't hard to spot. But I don't understand why they would want to steal it. It makes me worried about my dads S13 even though he puts the club on it all the time. Its just that I have been seeing 40's stolen for their motors.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #18
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
I know, I was wondering why they would want a stock looking car. Maybe thief's are getting desperate or it was easy to steal.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:45 PM   #19
DreamN
Post Whore!

if if had no alarm then hell yeah it's insanely easy to steal. All someone really needs is a wire clothes hanger and one of those phillip/flat head screwdriver combos. That's without knowing how to hot wire just taking certain things off to get to what's needed to turn it on.

I'm paranoid as hell when I have to park on the street or in shopping centers.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #20
240REV
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known240REV is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I spread the info to all my contacts and Shops and i made sure they spread the word to all they peeps but got nothing back homie...ill call you later dude
240REV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:17 PM   #21
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
That first pic was from this past 626 meet right? Damn man, i've got my eyes open in the valley for you.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:22 PM   #22
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
That first pic was from this past 626 meet right? Damn man, i've got my eyes open in the valley for you.
doesnt look like it

had this car been stolen before?
or a very similar white hatch with grids
Old 11-28-2008, 12:34 AM   #23
DreEzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
doesnt look like it

had this car been stolen before?
or a very similar white hatch with grids
Different car but very similar on the exterior. The other white hatch had bronze grids with other things done to it.

Oh and Cody the pics from West LA Thursday Costco meets. You should stroll down one of these days.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #24
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240REV View Post
I spread the info to all my contacts and Shops and i made sure they spread the word to all they peeps but got nothing back homie...ill call you later dude

thanks man! appreciate it.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:20 AM   #25
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
I've seen your car at venice beach about 2 weeks ago but i think that was you
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:40 AM   #26
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Damn, I wish you luck in finding it. People that steal should all just die.

Or, at least their hands cut off! That's what happened back in the old days. And it should be brought back!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #27
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
I've seen your car at venice beach about 2 weeks ago but i think that was you
Yeah that's me. I work there for the city. That's why you see a picture up there parked with a cop & stuff.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:25 AM   #28
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
oh, i was like why is there a 240 driving on the beach? anyway sorry to hear about your car, good luck finding it!
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #29
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

thanks dude.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #30
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Well hopefully one of us stumbles upon its parts being sold somewhere, I am amazed at all the 240 part puts I find on craigslist, people are always selling all the interior parts and wierd shit like that, makes you wonder

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote