Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #1
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TooForOh
Exclamation 92 240sx hatch stolen this morning!!!!!!

CAR HAS BEEN FOUND....... BUT parts are missing so here they are.

only speakers, ONE RIM (lol), and my exhaust with catalytic converter was stolen.

its apex-i n1 exhaust with no resonator, the part where its cut is all white so thats how you know its mine.

and one rim was stolen. other than that its in one piece. ( ill have a pic up of rim when i get my camera from my dad)

So if you see these parts being sold in the bellflower area where i found the car or anywhere tell me asap.

Last edited by TooForOh; 04-16-2008 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: pics
TooForOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #2
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTF! 2 cars in one day?
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #3
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
i think its the same people.

i saw some shady looking dudes just hanging around when i was going into my gated apartments.

i just got the damn car too!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
damn sorry to hear i hope you find it real soon...ill keep my eyes open....arghhh this is starting to suck more and more
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:45 AM   #5
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

seroiusly how come they wanted my car so bad they ahd to take it!?

there was a better one right next to me!! haha

but seriously this is depressing.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:49 AM   #6
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
damn dude, that's harsh. hopefully you can get it back in one piece.

knowing what size those rikens were would be a good idea just incase they're spotted for sale somewhere.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

yea i posted the size of them just now.

i jsut talked to police. apparently some lady upstairs had her car stolen today as well.

it was a g35.

so i guess they really want nissans.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #8
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
did you have an alarm system? hopefully you find it..try searching craigslist or ebay..even though its a long shot
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #9
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

yea it had an alarm. it wasnt no 2 way tho also i had the club and clutch lock on it.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #10
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
im surprised they bypassed the clutch lock
Old 04-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #11
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

yea me too. i think they towed it. =(

but in other news some dude named 'Alex' just called me on a blocked number telling me they have my car and they want $5000.

and that it is in slauson next to some swap meet in compton.

i asked for a vin and he said there were too many gangsters next to my car and hung up.

so please people im serious about fidning my car dont prank my phone for your enjoyment.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #12
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
^^^^Who the fuck does pranks like that. Kick them in the balls if you see them. Go and check it out and call the cops on them.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #13
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Wow thats fucked up. The prank call, and having your car stolen.

I'm seriously going to fill my car with anthrax every night. Don't ask me how I'll drive the car to work the following morning, I still have to figure that part out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
^^^^Who the fuck does pranks like that. Kick them in the balls if you see them. Go and check it out and call the cops on them.
I got pranked twice when my car got stolen. Some guy told me he got my number off of craigslist when I posted my stolen car add, and that he was at a street corner and could see my car at the stoplight. I asked him for a plate number and he gave it to me! Cops wouldn't do anything though.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #14
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooForOh View Post
yea me too. i think they towed it. =(

but in other news some dude named 'Alex' just called me on a blocked number telling me they have my car and they want $5000.

and that it is in slauson next to some swap meet in compton.

i asked for a vin and he said there were too many gangsters next to my car and hung up.

so please people im serious about fidning my car dont prank my phone for your enjoyment.

Try talking to the detectives at Downey PD and work out something with them? Mabe set up an Op. and bust them.. but then again.. I wouldnt wana live there after that.lol Goodluck in getting your car back! I'll keep my eyes open.
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #15
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Wow thats fucked up. The prank call, and having your car stolen.

I'm seriously going to fill my car with anthrax every night. Don't ask me how I'll drive the car to work the following morning, I still have to figure that part out.

How do you drive your car.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:26 PM   #16
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
man i am seriously considering making a anti theft thread..... I think i will
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #17
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

s13

Quote:

well i thinking about going all the way over there to see if my car was around there except for the fact he was demanding $5000 like he kidnapped someone didn't give me any motivation to go.

it was just some loser who gets his kicks off sick jokes.

i might just have to look for another s13 to dd but i worked my ass off night and day trying to paint it and other crap.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #18
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
damn wtf...mayb its someone you know? since they had your number...otherwise go to the cops and have em trace the call
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #19
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k View Post
damn wtf...mayb its someone you know? since they had your number...otherwise go to the cops and have em trace the call

His # is posted above. Every1 has access to it. Good luck bro. We're on the look out!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:15 PM   #20
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

yea its just some idiot calling.

and thanks to all of you on the lookout for my car.

ill keep you all posted of whats going on.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #21
240srhatch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold240srhatch is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
thats a blower man... hope u find whoever did it and solve the problem without violence... sike!! u gotta kick their ass
240srhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #22
berz
Zilvia Addict

berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
wow this is too weird of a story but i hope u get her back
Old 04-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #23
luisgonz
BANNED

Maybe it got towed, Call all the impound yards.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #24
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Maybe it got towed, Call all the impound yards.
in my apartments?

iono but im about to call the local pd to see if any tow yards have it.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #25
makeuw3t
Leaky Injector

makeuw3t is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, that sucks.... it sounds like you put on some decent protection too. wonder how they got passed that stuff if they didnt tow it. when i was looking for an apartment, one requirement i had, and i wouldnt even budge on it, was that it MUST HAVE a single car enclosed garage. none of that 2 car enclosed garage but you share with someone else crap. one for me and me only with a garage door and 3 walls. if youre paranoid about someone taking your car, try owning a motorcycle. dbags can litterally pick up your bike and put it into a minivan and drive away. doesnt matter if you have disc lock, alarm, no handle bars...etc. if it aint chained to a tree or street light, its gone in about 20 seconds. just youtube "stollen motorcycle".

but anyways, i hate it when i hear of crap like this, gets me all worked up! makes me want to set up a string opperation myself since the police are too busy with their own crap to care about our $1500 blue book cars. good luck finding your car man. ill be in that area later tonight and ill keep an eye out. looks like i better pack a can of whoopass.
makeuw3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #26
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeuw3t View Post
looks like i better pack a can of whoopass.

make that a effing barrel of whoop ass. hahah

but really im so worked up over this. its so frustrating knowing its out there somewhere!

i just wanna
Old 04-12-2008, 04:45 AM   #27
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
man i am seriously considering making a anti theft thread..... I think i will
no dude, that would actualy be a bad idea,giving people advice on how to make a car un-stealable would also give a thief tips on how to steal it easier lol
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #28
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

we just gotta watch each others back in our community...
Old 04-12-2008, 09:02 PM   #29
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
we just gotta watch each others back in our community...

i agree with you. this might be the only way this shit is going to stop or at least decrease.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #30
Signum Temporis
Leaky Injector

Signum Temporis is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Signum Temporis
sorry for ur loss, i hope u find her soon... there any security cameras in ur complex or in the area?
Signum Temporis is offline   Reply With Quote