Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:48 AM   #1
n2ones

Trader Rating: (1)
n2ones is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Stolen 240 in SoCal

So I woke up this morning and found my black 89 240SX was gone. It is bone stock and I used it to get around as a second car. I had dreams for it but now some one else has it. Here is the info on the car
Black 1989 240 SX Hatchback with stock black steelies
Lic Plate # 2PYD624
the driver side fender is faiding and the clear coat is gone with some of the bare metal showing

if any one see's this car please contact me I hope it's not in Mexico yet.
n2ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
damn another one...im sorry to hear that man. 240s are getting stolen left and right. im guessing it was stolen from LA?
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:01 AM   #3
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
sorry to hear about that man im sure we will all keep our eyes peeled

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:06 AM   #4
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Man too much car jackings..
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:13 AM   #5
n2ones

n2ones is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
damn another one...im sorry to hear that man. 240s are getting stolen left and right. im guessing it was stolen from LA?
Yeah it was stolen last night between 12-6AM this morning Im guessing probably around 2-3.
n2ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
dang another one??
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #7
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
damn another one?
anymore specific details about the car?
post pics if you have them.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #8
SIXSEVENONE
Leaky Injector

SIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enoughSIXSEVENONE will become famous soon enough
damn alot of cars getting stolen in californa sucks ass!
SIXSEVENONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #9
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Fuck, and this one was stock. I need a cloaking device.....

Hope you get it back though. Got my eyes peeled in the 323
Old 03-07-2008, 04:41 PM   #10
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
They're even targeting stock cars now? Wtf is wrong with these guys?

I'll keep my eyes peeled, but its going to be hard to spot your considering it's stock, along with 50,000 other 240sxs in Cali...
Old 03-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #11
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
god dam. another one!

i feel you, i just got my car jacked last week.
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #12
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Wait ...Hold on. Did it have expired Plates. Did you call it in. Check impounds.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:41 PM   #13
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
They probably stole it because it's a 240, and a must have accessory is an engine swap.

People are fucking stupid now a days.

I hope you get your car back.

Fucking scumbags.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 04:44 AM   #14
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It would help if you posted up a pic of it. Also, like Luisgonz said....check the yards, see if it was towed... ect. ect.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #15
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
im sorry to hear of your loss.
honestly.
Im moving there in another couple weeks and if someone steals my s13. Im gonna be pissed.
I need to install a killswitch, quick release hub and lojack if im gonna live in Socal.
CoasTek240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #16
Dream240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Dream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond reputeDream240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Sorry to hear about your loss, but honestly it's a 19 year old car. Just use the insurance money to get another one. If you had insurance that is.

2 pieces of advice that hopefully all you Cali guys listen to:

1. GET COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE!!! WITH $0 DEDUCTIBLE!!! That will cover the cost if you car gets stolen, recovered, destroyed, chopped, whatever. It will at least cover the fair market value, that'll help you get another one.

2. STOP PARKING YOUR CARS IN THE STREET WITH, OR WITHOUT ANTI-THEFT!!! do everything you can to park your car in a garage, or at least trap it in a driveway by parking another car behind yours so that they will HAVE to steal both cars to get yours out of there. It may seem like a hassle but, then again, so it taking the bus.

Best of luck guys.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #17
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXSEVENONE View Post
california = mexico
Old 03-10-2008, 12:40 PM   #18
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
yea that really sucks
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #19
prang11
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
prang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wow, stealing stock cars.

1 peice of advice

Move out of mexifornia.
prang11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #20
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
This is getting redic. I swear if my car goes missing, Imma get my 9.
I think we should start RBDA
the robber beat down association.
In place to gang bang car theifs all across america.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #21
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
In fact, heres the plan guys. We all go to various street gun dealers, and purchase guns wearing gloves. Then we keep those guns in secure locations. After that, shine up the rims, wash the cars and leave parked on the streets with the windows cracked. Once the theif is lured in, Bust a cap in that fool, and plant the gun without your prints on it on the body. Cops come, just say that you heard a noise, went out to check and he pulled a gun on you.
Itll take tme, but car theifs will start to die off.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #22
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
shit gettign ridiculous...

FUCK!

im keeping my eyes open for u aswell sir

i saw a black coupe last night...but u said urs is a HB so nvm on that...

GL

cmon guys lets recover one if not all these stolen babies...
keep eyes and ears open

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #23
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
That's why garage parking rules.

Sucks to hear about your car.

Hopefully something will turn up.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #24
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
so cal = mexico
changed for you.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #25
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
damn bro chill out^^ anyways i'm getting really worried because i live in apartments.... i'm gonna keep it at my frieds house, F this. I really hope you get your car back. Atleast it doesnt have expencive parts on it, if that helps.
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:32 AM   #26
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
get an alarm with really loudhorns, a low jack, and park it in an area where the theif has no where to run, but i'm telling you the best way to steal a car is with a tow truck, cause no one asks questions...
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #27
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Damn Bro, that sucks. I know how you feel. But today it seems like 240's are the Honduhs of the 00's. Can't leave it unattended or not parked safely for a minute. I have an idea, but i won't say it on a public forum. We need to do something about all the 240's getting jacked!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:23 AM   #28
lol_1337

lol_1337 is making a name for him/her selflol_1337 is making a name for him/her self
Damn... too many damn thieves..
lol_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #29
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
i think we should all invest in lojack.

never read about anyone getting their car stolen with lojack here.
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:00 PM   #30
teamakagi
Leaky Injector

teamakagi is a well-known jackass
dang srry to hear bro.. hope it has comes up
teamakagi is offline   Reply With Quote