Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:30 AM   #421
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd

Quote:
Despite reports giving confirmation of its production, the untitled Diary of the Dead sequel has not started shooting. However, BloodyDisgusting.com learned that George A. Romero is giving the go ahead and will pick up the camera again for another zombie flick on September 15th, 2008 in Toronto, Canada. (cast has yet to be revealed). Done in the same first-person style the first Diary of the Dead used, the second installment is a terrifying voyage set on a deserted island between the living...and the living dead.

EXTRA SLAP: The Diary of the Dead sequel will be Romeros sixth chapter in his famous Dead horror franchise

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 08:32 AM   #422
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
hopefully the sequel will be better than the original on this one.

stop trying to use movies to send messages about society and just make a damn zombie movie.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:53 AM   #423
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Update. Its pretty fucking fun. Its like pacman, with zombies. You cant beat that shit. You have to rescue all these people with zombies chasing you and shit. lololol. Its awesome.

Looks like the first gta series, but with real pictures of the city and little cartoon people and shit.
Hmmm, sounds cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
I can't say I'm really looking forward to it.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #424
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
hopefully the sequel will be better than the original on this one.

stop trying to use movies to send messages about society and just make a damn zombie movie.
Romero's been doing that since the original NOTLD.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:24 AM   #425
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
For the people that cant find rec or havn't seen it or want to watch it again here's a like to the whole movie.

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watchin' it

Only problem sound quality kinda low

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #426
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz

If you want to watch it, let me know.

It will not disappoint lol
Old 08-24-2008, 01:23 AM   #427
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quarantine; American Remake of [REC]. There's no way to mess this up. Act hysterical and provide minimal lighting. [REC] was good though, there was something about it that kept me from knowing what was coming next.
I think it may be that I speak no Spanish.

Anyway, Quarantine. Oct '08. Theatrical release or is it B rated movie stuff? LMK.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1082868/...b-vi3133276441

^ Trailer.

[I have a closet addiction to zombies, etc.]
Old 08-24-2008, 02:06 AM   #428
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I can't wait for Quarantine. The movie is going to be awesome. Its not a LevelB film it just has a bunch of unknown actors. They do this in horror movies to use most of the money on music and special effects.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:46 AM   #429
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Quarantine; American Remake of [REC]. There's no way to mess this up. Act hysterical and provide minimal lighting. [REC] was good though, there was something about it that kept me from knowing what was coming next.

Anyway, Quarantine. Oct '08. Theatrical release or is it B rated movie stuff? LMK.
IMDb Video: Quarantine

^ Trailer.

Plus Anhela (angela) was hot!

The last scene was the best.

Shit came out of no where.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #430
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post

IMDb Video: Quarantine

^ Trailer.

Quarantine looks exactly the same as REC. personally I would have been a whole lot more impressed if they at least made some effort to do a loose interpretation, instead of a direct rip. it's like the film was made for ppl too lazy even to read subtitles. seriously, how difficult can it be to find a half decent zombie script and do your own thing? that, or just find some distributors to screen REC in NA and be done with it.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:23 AM   #431
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
ok, so this is gonna be way off topic, but if someone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated, since you guys know about torrents and sites to find movies, ive tried searching for hours and cant find anything that works, checked plenty of movie sites, and no matches...for example "start2enjoy"...and torrents, well i dont really know how they work, but from my understanding, its just a DL and then unzip the file, but i cant find any good links, the movie i am looking for and cant waaaaait to see is called
"maradona by kusturica"...its a documentary film about diego maradona, made by a film maker from back home...his name is, emir kusturica...if you guys can find something for me plz......oh and yes the movie has been out for 6 months...but i just dont see it playing in theathers here...hope it does...if so i can wait

thx in advance

eli
Old 08-31-2008, 05:29 PM   #432
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm curious to see how good quarantine will be. After all there's a chance the only reason why [REC] was so suspenseful and scary was because I didn't understand everything they were saying.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #433
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
for all you CRAZY Zombie guys in here, if you want to take it to the next step!!!!!

Zombie Squad • Index page

ZS is a place where alot of Zombie enthusiast hide (doctors, military guys, ect) you can learn alot about survival, guns, and even med shit....sweet site, super awesome guys over there.
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:11 AM   #434
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The Outbreak
Old 10-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #435
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quarantine comes out Fri. I'm going to try and go see it.

Anyone else?
Old 10-11-2008, 06:29 AM   #436
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Went and saw Quarantine last night. AWESOME!

MUCH better the Diary of the Dead as far as the whole 'video cam' perspective goes.

Being trapped in the building gave the movie a whole extra layer of horror because of the claustrophobic feel. I admit I never got arpund the watching REC so I don't know how it stands up. But this was one damn good zombie movie.

I give the movie 4 out of 5 zombie heads.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:28 AM   #437
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^^ damn you exit!!! i was going to ask you how it stacked up. Anyone else see this...i had to work

i will probably go see it tonight though...

anyone want to go hold hands with me?
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:38 AM   #438
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Went and saw Quarantine last night. AWESOME!

MUCH better the Diary of the Dead as far as the whole 'video cam' perspective goes.

Being trapped in the building gave the movie a whole extra layer of horror because of the claustrophobic feel. I admit I never got arpund the watching REC so I don't know how it stands up. But this was one damn good zombie movie.

I give the movie 4 out of 5 zombie heads.
i am gonna go see it asap...Rade Serbedzija is in it, from the trailor, sounded like he has a russian accent again lol...i.e (Snatch)...he is a good friend of ours...finally i am gonna go see a zombie movie where i only heard good things about it...nice
Old 10-11-2008, 02:19 PM   #439
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
I saw Quarantine last night. I saw REC first so in comparison, I liked REC better. Rec was very fluid and quick to the point whereas Quarantine dragged a little here and there. Not too much though. Also I thought the hand held camera action in REC was steadier than in Quarantine. It seemed like Quarantine's cam action was out of focus too many times. Also, hollywood likes to add a bunch of stuff so they didn't really copy Rec word for word like I thought they would, they just tried to build a better mousetrap.

Go and see it anyway though, you'll jump a bunch of times. The movie's all fun!!! I'll definately add it to my zombie flic collection.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #440
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Good to know they are good. I am going to wait till it comes out on DVD though. Movie theaters ruin the atmosphere for these types of movies IMO.

I like to be alone, or with 1-3 other people, in a dark room, with high quality sound (jvc "min" system FTW).
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #441
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
that was pretty cool, thx for the link, i just went through all of it, to get pumped for quarentine....except now ill be screaming to make a decision when somebody does something stupid in the movie lol...took me a while to survive the whole thing...was kinda gay when you have to leave the girl behind...lol...thought the whole point of the thing was to keep ppl alive...
Old 10-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #442
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
That link is the shti
Old 10-11-2008, 10:52 PM   #443
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Quarantine is all that EXITSPEED said it to be.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:37 AM   #444
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

I just saw quarentine, if you saw Rec, really no point in seeing this...there wasnt anything original about this movie...pretty much the same movie in english, but if you guys didnt see Rec, you can check it out...definetly DVD worthwile
Old 10-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #445
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
wth is Rec?

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #446
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
wth is Rec?
quarentine is a remake of Rec, a spanish film i believe, from spain that is, or i might be wrong
Old 10-12-2008, 03:32 PM   #447
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
wth is Rec?
LeftNutOfGowd posted a link to watch the movie. See above a bunch of posts.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:04 PM   #448
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
I must have died like 10 times in that thing.
The main dude was lame though.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #449
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I must have died like 10 times in that thing.
The main dude was lame though.
Damn really? I made it through on my second do through.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #450
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I guess I won't survive during a real zombie outbreak.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote