Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 1989 Toyota Cressida in Central Florida

Hey guys I am seling my dalily driver since I just bought a new car. Its a 1989 Toyota Cressida with a clean and clear title (Carfax is availible for those who need it). The car runs extremely strong. The stock 7M that was in there was replaced by a JDM 7M last summer. At the time of the swap the headgasket was changed to a Titan metal HG and everything was held together with ARP head studs. A new radiator was also swapped in with the engine along with all new radiator hoses, spark plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor, valve cover and plug seals/gaskets. All fluids were also flushed and changed which include tranny fluid, motor-oil, coolant, and power steering fluid. The only mechanical thing wrong with it is that the flange that connects the muffler to the exhaust cracked so it needs to be rewelded.

The body is in good shape for its age, I would give it a 6 out of 10. The roof, hood, bumpers, and trunk are starting to show some fade in the clear coat. It has a few dents on the front spoiler, rear drivers side door, and passenger fender. The sunroof seal needs replacing and I took the fuse out so it doesnt open. It doesnt have any rust spots anywhere on the car except for a few deep scratches which went down to the metal and there is surface rust on it but its nothing major.

The interior is in really good shape for its age. The dash is cracked so I have a dashmat over it, but it fits like crap. Also their is a tear in the carpet by the drivers side door that is about 3in. long. Besides that the leather on the seats and door panels is in really good condition.

I am asking $1900 OBO which I think is fair considering the condition of the car, please remember it is an 18 year old car. I tried to describe the vehicle as best as I could and list everything that is wrong with it. The car is located in Central Florida and is available for viewing on the weekends and after 8pm on the weekdays.
Any quesions you can email me at [email protected]

I will not accept any trades except for some 17"and up 5x114.3 wheels (along the lines of Volk, Work, SSR, etc... NOT rota or some cheap knockoffs)
And here are the pics

I will post pics of the engine bay and the carpet tear later today when I get back home
Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
Sorry for the delay guys here are the pics of the engine bay and carpet tear.
The price is negotiable so shoot me some offers

Old 09-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #3
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Come on guys, dont be scared to make offers the price is very negotiable and I can take any other pics that you need
Old 09-19-2007, 11:34 PM   #4
Sad s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
Sad s13 is on the path to ruinSad s13 is on the path to ruinSad s13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
damn if you were in cali my gf needs a car
Sad s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:39 PM   #5
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Someone here must need a daily driver.
I'm open to any reasonable offers.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:53 AM   #6
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Price dropped to $1700
This car needs to go