Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
1988 Mazda Rx7 Vert turbo

whats up guys, here i got a 1988 Mazda Rx7 Fc3s Convertible for sale. The Chassis has 145,607 miles on it. The motor has been swapped out with a newer S5 turbo2 motor. Motor has about 60k. The motor runs really strong, cars pretty quick, its has a full 3" 5zigen exhaust, and also It has LSD.
Has A/C, but needs to be recharged.
Interior is really clean
no cracks on dash
one rip on seat(driver)(see pics)
Power everything with everything works
convertible top works perfect.... but does have a leak and i would restore the top.
5month old brand new paint.... snow pearl white with blue sparkle flakes, the paint job is Beautiful.... emmaculate!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bad stuff about the car:
The convertible top like i mentioned, it has a little leak and its faded.
and the steering rack needs to get rebuilt, so the car pretty much feels like it has no power steering. I got a quote on getting it fixed, if u bring the steering rack to a CV joint shop, its less than $60 to get it rebuilt. but other than these, the cars MINT for a 1988.

$$ Im asking $4000obo without the WorkEuroline wheels....but i which will include a set of 16x8 unknown mesh wheels(pic posted in 4sale section) with the price i just mentioned.

If u want the WorkEuroline wheels(18x9/18x10) with the car, i will sell it with the car at $5100obo.

If u want the car with a full Body kit, which include a GP Sports front bumper, B Magic side skirts, and B Magic rear bumper and the Work EuroLine wheels i will let it go for $5500.

I drive this car around from here to there and its definitaly a head turner... i would keep this car for myself but i need another S14 for a back up chassis.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE A 95-96 S14 AUTO WITH AC, I WILL DO A EVEN TRADE WITH THIS CAR!!!!

it does need front bumper corner lights

u cant really see the beauty of the paint in this picture, but the paint job is worth to look at in person

this car would be a eye catching cruiser or a new drift project.

PM me for more further questions!!!!!

Money talks guys!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
Ixoye

Trader Rating: (0)
Ixoye is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 offers? http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ca...ed-358whp.html
Ixoye is offline   Reply With Quote