Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 06-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #31
silviadrift87
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
silviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMFLCL View Post
why was it repoed? was it a money deal or was it not legal?

does he have aim or a phone number?

he had a loan on it thru a bank out of salt lake. but lost his job and wasnt payin on it. yea its legal the guy who brought them he brought 5 of them in and vin'd them. and i vin'd my rhd silvia and my buddys silvia is registered the same way. i had no problem registering it. but at the moment i havent talked to him sinced he moved back north so id say that myspace link is the best way to go. its super clean inside and not to bad out side. good runnin rb25 but just get ahold of him quick and you can prob get it cheap. i know he needs cash
silviadrift87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #32
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
aight ill check it out

id pounce all over that r34 if i had that much cash, but i dont lol
GLW finding a skyline.. make sure to post up some pics when you get it

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:40 PM   #33
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
Good luck finding your ride man.

I am from S.C. and they are WAYYYYY easier to find there than anywhere else I have seen. I got my first one for $4500 with a S.C. title. My current one came with paper work but no title and it was pretty easy to work through aswell.

You already know to be careful, but dont let that screw up your ability to snag a steal. I sold my old grey car with fresh clean paint, 18x9.5/10.5 negative offset wheels, TEIN "winding master" coil overs aka SS, 444cc inj, SAFC, Bee-R rev limiter, RB25 turbo, FMIC, walbro, hiccas lock, random puck clutch, vertex body kit, rear wiper delete, GTR wing, nardi wheel, and lots more for $10,000 and a guy in M.D. is quite happy with it....... Just goes to show that if the deal looks REALLY good, dont pass it off as a scam..... It could be real, just be reasonable.
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #34
97KATURBOSILVIA
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
check this out might be in your ball park

http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/sea...emNumber=10235

GL
97KATURBOSILVIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #35
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
can someone link me to a website for skyline amrica, nothing comes up on google search
i searched too and i thinkt hey went out of business..cant find it anymore but here is another link to another place that sells sylines!
http://www.kaizoindustries.com/uni/
Old 06-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #36
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
Something does not smell right..
racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:50 PM   #37
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMFLCL
well almst all of those so called legit "RI"s are really jsut scams, i know, ive done my research

thanks for the help broskis
JDMFLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #38
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Call and talk to Darrel at Jspec connect.

www.jspecconnect.com

Tell him I sent ya, he can get u anything u want and find something in your range.

As legit as it gets.

-Paul

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #39
racer98
Post Whore!

racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpirate View Post
good to know you actually put time into learning how to drive powerful cars. my apologies for pulling the "age card"

good luck in your search
You know I had a buyer in hand for that sileghty I have and it was some 16 y/o kid . I asked about track time ? and he was like oh I street race. Me: bye bye no car for you.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #40
racer98
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
Dude there is an r34 with rb26 for sale and you would be able to register it in denver 23k obo... DO IT!!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=194779
Sold that orginial owner of that car an RB26DETT for that swap he did
Old 06-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #41
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

JDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the rough
thank you very much for the hookup

racer, i dont disagree, i can assure you that most people i know are just into racing etc, stupid stuff and cant drive for shit.

if it would participate in anything not related to conventional driving, it would be autoX, but thats about it
Old 06-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #42
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
well almst all of those so called legit "RI"s are really jsut scams, i know, ive done my research

thanks for the help broskis
WTF IS BROSKIS???
There are quite a few ways to get a skyline in the Us many places sell them , when i was looking for one in 2004, i found a few different ones for sale, if you have cash in hand as you say you do, you can get one for sure, If you really search right!
Old 06-10-2008, 12:14 AM   #43
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

well ive searched a variety of message boards, but is their any one you would suggest?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #44
racer98
Post Whore!

Quote:
thank you very much for the hookup

racer, i dont disagree, i can assure you that most people i know are just into racing etc, stupid stuff and cant drive for shit.

if it would participate in anything not related to conventional driving, it would be autoX, but thats about it

just the kid who was trying to buy my car was a really sad case , lots of money and no sence.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:17 AM   #45
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

heh, i think my sentiments towards rich kids has been stated XD

i know its considered weaker, but have people even imported GTS's nonturbo into this country, like id consider one just for the merit of the ability to swap in a more powerful RB
Old 06-10-2008, 12:22 AM   #46
Import_Prophetz
Leaky Injector

Import_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura about
try modifiedcartrader.com thats where I picked up my supra, and my friend picked up a r32 for only 13,000 and was titled. I believe there is two r32 GTS for under 15 there right now. GL on your purchase, dont rush the transaction on the skyline because some titles are fakes.
Import_Prophetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #47
GabeS14
Post Whore!

check this out..1 minute on google and:
http://www.vast.com/cars/used-for-sa...os-Angeles--CA
http://www.lemonfree.com/map.php?mak...&model=SKYLINE
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=105699
http://www.thebiglot.com/car_listing...E_for_sale.htm
Old 06-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #48
Camo
Leaky Injector

Camo is on a distinguished road
Is there more than one person that can vouch for Kaizo? This is exactly what Im looking for. Ive been searching for a cheap 32 or 34, even without a motor because I have an LS1 just waiting to go in. What kind of quote did they give you on a car?
Camo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:35 AM   #49
GabeS14
Post Whore!

http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/sea...rchStr=skyline
and baammmm!!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #50
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo View Post
Is there more than one person that can vouch for Kaizo? This is exactly what Im looking for. Ive been searching for a cheap 32 or 34, even without a motor because I have an LS1 just waiting to go in. What kind of quote did they give you on a car?
I dont think anyone vouches for Kaizo, but are stating that they offer skylines.is it illegal? is it in the grey market????who gives a damn, as long as it is already in and registered, you wont have trouble, the "getting in part" and registering part is the hard part..
Old 06-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #51
Camo
Leaky Injector

Really, if they do what they say they do to their shells then there is really NO reason why you cant register it as a kit car. The past few min. Ive been skimming through the DOT stuff and it seems STUPIDLY simple.

Edit:
http://gtrusa.blogspot.com/2008/01/k...r-on-ebay.html
mabey they are legit, $75k assembled Im assuming, hopefully a shell is cheaper

Last edited by Camo; 06-10-2008 at 01:27 AM..
Old 06-10-2008, 01:04 AM   #52
Camo
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
I know of a few ppl who have gotten cars though modified but its funny because ALOT of them are BS or not stateside. It makes me laugh when the listing says Arizona or Georgia and I log on to the GTRCanada forum and ppl are selling them locally. Seems kinda shady. Why not just say its in Canada or Japan.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:27 AM   #53
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Have you sen this OP?

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193904
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:28 AM   #54
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

thanks guys, ill contact the peple who are stateside and gruel them with questions
Old 06-10-2008, 01:28 AM   #55
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

yep i have, but hte main reason im going for a r32 is that those are in my price range, r33's and r34s are somewhat out of it atm
Old 06-10-2008, 02:00 AM   #56
GabeS14
Post Whore!

http://www.buysell.com/root/detail/B...n_for_S14.aspx
just found this too!
scroll to bottom of page..R32 for 16k
Old 06-10-2008, 02:04 AM   #57
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

id rather not deal with importing from canada as it is just as hard as importing from japan i.e. same importation issues
Old 06-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #58
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

do you by any chance have darrels number?

his website/forums are hard to navigate
Old 06-10-2008, 06:56 PM   #59
silyKoupy13
Leaky Injector

silyKoupy13 is on the path to ruinsilyKoupy13 is on the path to ruinsilyKoupy13 is on the path to ruin
My friend call

hey my friend call my boy and ask for Vince he'll hook you up 626-443-6668
http://jrautoparts.com/light_nissan2.htm
silyKoupy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #60
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

ty vm ill call him tomorrow or now?