Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-09-2019, 04:53 PM   #1
robunicu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
robunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Amazing vert S13

https://youtu.be/juDGNrMgFvg

1992 240sx convertible, 65k miles. amazing condition, hard to find so clean anymore. Had has new paint, 6 coats of clear, still needs wet sand and buff. Everything works, all power options work.

5speed swapped
Fresh trans
New flywheel
New spec stage 3 clutch
New master cylinder
New slave cylinder
Custom clutch line
East bear front lip (will be color matched soon)
OEM Silvia side skirts
Rear valence
Coilovers
Varrstoen 18x9.5
Good top
Un cracked dash
OEM foglights with covers
Very hard to find a clean OEM style 240sx. All bolts, screws etc, everything is there
Doesn't rattle and make funny noises
Has ice cold AC
Mint frame rails
Moded door, coupe door pannels

Asking $7800

Last edited by robunicu; 07-10-2019 at 07:53 AM..
robunicu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2019, 10:25 PM   #2
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yeah.. gl man, you're gonna need it.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:35 PM   #3
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
You would think with "NEW" paint you would of removed most if not everything, aswell as pull the qp dents and dings
Old 07-10-2019, 04:55 AM   #4
jakeb

jakeb is an unknown quantity at this point
If this is mint my turds are diamonds

Here's an actual clean convertible and he's asking less. ....

https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/...926610405.html
jakeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:26 AM   #5
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Floriduh coming in hot
Old 07-10-2019, 07:21 AM   #6
Resident

Resident is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
You would think with "NEW" paint you would of removed most if not everything, aswell as pull the qp dents and dings
I agree. There is over spray on the head lights that you can clearly see. The windshield washer nozzles are still either taped over or painted. Paint all over the rear rubber/plastic.

As someone else said, still dings in the drivers side quarter. It is pretty clean but I would get my money back from whoever painted the car.
Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 07:50 AM   #7
robunicu
Leaky Injector

robunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choicesrobunicu has made poor choices
Y'all so negative, always crying.
My car is 5spd swaped, new clutch, new paint, new wheels, tires, aero etc. The other vert is stock. My price is set accordingly.. please stop crying, nobody cares about your negativity, go read the market place guidelines, not allowed to post simply because you don't like price, etc..
Old 07-10-2019, 07:59 AM   #8
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm also here for the shit talking.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:31 AM   #9
carcrazee
Zilvia Member

carcrazee is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck with sale.... if it ever sells
carcrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:35 AM   #10
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
the one in Tucson is a way better deal. You should go get your money back from the painter. They skipped out on half the prep work.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:36 AM   #11
jakeb

jakeb is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by robunicu View Post
My car is 5spd swaped, new clutch, new paint, new wheels, tires, aero etc. The other vert is stock. My price is set accordingly.. please stop crying, nobody cares about your negativity, go read the market place guidelines, not allowed to post simply because you don't like price, etc..
Your title is in no way descriptive of the actual car. It should say “5 speed poorly repainted vert. This is not mint at all. That’s the frustrating part. I never would have clicked on the shit ad if you had properly described it.
jakeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:22 AM   #12
Resident

Resident is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by robunicu View Post
Its not about the price. Its about your title as the above person said. Amazing mint s13.

Now I don't know what you version of mint is. Mine and a few others here must be a lot different though. Lets look at what google says about a mint condition car.

Mint condition: Mint condition is an expression used to denote the quality of a pre-owned good as displaying virtually no imperfections and being in pristine condition relative to its original production state.

Paint over spray all over the car is not mint. The small dents in the rear quarter panel is not mint. (Though I will admit they are tiny, that could have easily been pressed out and or repaired before paint).

There is over spray on the door trim, rear trim for the vert top and the washer nozzles either not covered or still taped over. I cannot tell. Again more over spray on the headlight surrounds and the headlights themselves.

I think if you would have titled it clean repainted s13 vert for sale, you wouldn't be getting all this flack.

This is after all though, just my opinion.
Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 04:31 PM   #13
gusisboosted
Zilvia Addict

gusisboosted is an unknown quantity at this point
lame.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:17 PM   #14
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
I mean, if he'd had at least included "vert" in the title, it would've driven half of the interest away
Old 07-11-2019, 06:09 AM   #15
robunicu
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
I mean, if he'd had at least included "vert" in the title, it would've driven half of the interest away

Somebody gets it...
Old 07-17-2019, 08:27 PM   #16
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
remember pic resizing websites? i do because they still exist
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote