Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
nd240sx3
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
nd240sx3 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nd240sx3
white bunny clutch for sr20det?

so i have been doing the white bunny setup for ka's since i can remember, recently i have modified it some with my own personal touches... i will never go back to an unnecessary over priced aftermarket.. anyway i recently started a sr build and i got curious to what stock nissan clutches would work with an sr.. from what i have found the vg30 clutch is the same bolt pattern/diameter as sr, so theoretically the hardbody with vg30 would have more clamping force like the ka hardbody pressure plate does ..right or wrong? soo now on to the disk... i keep getting different answers to this question... one of my own special touches to the ka white bunny setup is a factory nissan unsprung disk that is the same size diameter as vq, which i used on my vq35hr swap, google states vq disk is 250mm... but google also says the sr is 240mm. when i put both disks up next to each other by eye they seem to be the same size.. so which is correct? regardless what the size is has anyone used a hardbody vg30 clutch setup on sr and was able to hold more power then a factory sr clutch setup? thanx for your time... worst case scenario i purchase a vg30 hardbody pressure plate and try it out myself..
nd240sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2014, 10:46 PM   #2
zoetmvoigt

Trader Rating: (0)
zoetmvoigt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The choice is yours but Zen Cleanse has a couple of advantages. Infrequent Tiredness- in case if you feel that your level of action is decreasing and you feel tiredness while performing any action of life Bloating- in case if you are suffering by the bloating or gas problems Stomach tribulation- if you are suffering by the problem regarding your stomach etc Constipation- if you have any issue of constipation then the Zen Cleanse is the best product to maintain yourself Abdominal Contraction- in case if you suffering by the problem of abdominal contraction Weight increasing- if your weight is going to increase day by day without overeating Appetite decreasing- if your level of appetite is decreasing then start using it Focus decreasing- if your focus level is decrease Frustration- if you feel the frustration all the time HOW ZEN CLEANSE WORKS? So you need to visit the official website of the Zen Cleanse today because the product is only available online.. I'm trying to be funny here. MORE DETAILS REGARDING ZEN CLEANSE This formula is pure and natural base and also known as the natural body detoxifier because this formula has been proven by the certified labs of the United States. The company is providing you free trail offer now a day (limited time offer).

click here to more information.====>> http://zenscleanse.net/
zoetmvoigt is offline   Reply With Quote