Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #31
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpopo View Post
And you do? I know our president has no respect for the constitution or the other branches. He wants to be king that makes him unfit. Same as bush, just doing what he wants and accepting no blame for anything.
You really need to working on your internet trolling skills. Nice try though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
See, now you’re just repeating things you’ve heard people smarter than yourself saying, you thought it’d be cool to keep in the memory banks and now you repeat them. I do not think you understand what you’re saying. Speaking to get a rise or response out of people, and that makes you a troll until you prove otherwise.
Notice how axiomatik had a rebuttal and brought his opinion equipped with quotable numbers and links to sources? Yeah, you’re not doing it right.
He's obviously trying really hard to troll us. I mean, he would have provided us with citations and sources for what he claims to be factual if he wanted to be taken seriously. Right? Right? Anyone? Bueller?

Not falling for his trollbait.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #32
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Mrpopo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Isn't this a republican rep thread? You guys are trolling in here trying to tell everyone Barack is doing a good job. No republican is gonna vote for Barry.

And if you want some quotes just listen to Obama talk any day of the week.

Vote Ron Paul! I'm done with this thread.
Mrpopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #33
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
TougeSR20Kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hahaha why did this turn into a pro Obama anti Obama debate... In any event some one asked why Ron Paul isn't leading in the primaries - because he's libertarian, progressive, and speaks his mind. These are things that normally scare the shit outa the GOP and everyday American republicans... Besides that there is a lot more bullshit and politic-ing that goes into the primaries if you think the "people" are really deciding the next candidate ur mistaken it's all about endorsements and backing. Simply put our man Ronny doesn't get no love, I'm still gonna vote for him though... If only enough mofos would then we could really restore this country to its former greatness... If not I say we elect him as the next governor of Cali and secede lol
Namaste mother f**ker
TougeSR20Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #34
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeSR20Kid View Post
Hahaha why did this turn into a pro Obama anti Obama debate... In any event some one asked why Ron Paul isn't leading in the primaries - because he's libertarian, progressive, and speaks his mind. These are things that normally scare the shit outa the GOP and everyday American republicans... Besides that there is a lot more bullshit and politic-ing that goes into the primaries if you think the "people" are really deciding the next candidate ur mistaken it's all about endorsements and backing. Simply put our man Ronny doesn't get no love, I'm still gonna vote for him though... If only enough mofos would then we could really restore this country to its former greatness... If not I say we elect him as the next governor of Cali and secede lol
Coupdnt put it better myself. But im voting for RP even if he doesnt make it. His numbers matter to his campaign leaders and they can at least see that there is a large support for him. Otherwise ill be throwing my vote towards the leaser of the two evils. And whoever posted the unemployment chart - it lacks some footnotes. Employment numbers dont take into account the number of people who have left the labor force due to lack of jobs. There are lies, there are damn lies, and then there are statistics, im sure some of you have heard that quote.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:57 AM   #35
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
This thread is all sorts of lol. Should I stay out and eat popcorn or put on my flame suit and shit storm hip waders?

I would love to see Ron Paul be the candidate but the Republican Party will do all in its power and anything it can get away with not in its power to stop him.

The sensible alternative is Mit Romney. He has all the real world skills in running big shit to run even more big shit. I have full confidence he will do a mediocre job and have nothing change from the status quo.

The neo cons(and those that feed off them) would have Santorum as President. I see no positive outcome of him winning. He has abuse of power and religious nut written all over him.

If anyone needs me to give reasons why Newt Gingrich should never be allowed another oath of office please book the next rocket to moonbase Newt.

Last edited by kingkilburn; 04-08-2012 at 02:53 PM..
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #36
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
If anyone needs me to give reasons why Newt Gingrich should never be allowed another oath of office please book the next rocket to moonbase Newt.
Hahaha omg this was good for some chuckles... As for everything else u said couldnt agree with u more
Namaste mother f**ker
Old 04-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #37
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
NBC Politics - NBC: Santorum to suspend presidential campaign

Darn, I wanted Santorum to get the nomination too

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #38
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

On second thought nevermind
Namaste mother f**ker
Old 04-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #39
Origin
Zilvia Member

Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going to throw my two cents in here and see if I can't get anyone to see what I see.

Over the short years that I have been paying attention to what matters (the direction of the nation and my future (amongst anything else that is important, not that those things are the only important things to be thought about)) I have learned that nothing at all can be done to change minds except sliding ideas in between sentences and hoping that the other person thinks about them later on and makes their own decision.

However, what's being done here, can not be ignored. While it is easy to believe what you see in front of you, I was once told to "believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see". This applies especially to the news and politics. In the past there have been many dictators and many people to learn from (if you wanted to try and control a nation are large group of people). The U.S. constitution is set in place so that the U.S. never gets a Hitler of it's own. It has been documented that Obama has indeed ignored this doctrine for the governing of the country. Some examples, trying to force citizens to buy health care (no official can force anything), bypassing Congress about implicating sorties over near Egypt and what not, amongst other things we do not know about. The unemployment numbers spoken of in this thread are biased towards Obama, it is election year after all and we must remember that. Look for the "OK" for the Keystone Pipeline near November. It can be argued that a competent president would not have to strategically make himself look good to get re-elected. Taking control of a nation is not done with force as in the past, the citizens have rights here, you do it covertly. Let me now discuss the healthcare plan. It is a mandate. Not everyone has healthcare, and making yourself look like a savior for the weak makes you look very, very good. Once the government has their foot in the door, the question remains, what else can they mandate? Anything with enough time. They can make you not drive gas driven cars anymore because it hurts the ozone, or not use the phone during certain hours because it uses to much energy and pollutes more. Seemingly innocent ideas but covertly government control. Do you see what is meant by "reading in between the lines"? It seems to me, as the one that speaks alone and ridiculed is the one that is correct. Why? Because they can see the truth through the lies. Returning to Obama. The Democrats love him. There is no one running against him. The Republicans are ridiculed because of their actions. But let us note however, that during Bush's reign (I will use the term "reign" lightly for Bush as well as Obama) when gas hit $2.00 a gallon the country was ready to storm the White House, but under Obama mind you, $4.00 is the "new norm". I'd like to ask foolish axiomatik if that sits well with him.

Of course anyone who says "he's trying to take the country over" will sound like a fool and anyone with him as well. I am uncertain what his plans are, I am uncertain what will happen all over the world in the next year, but what I do know is that Obama isn't on our side. Our government officials (not, leaders) would not cater to the enemy. Radical Islam is not one take lightly or be respected. Obama recently welcomed leaders of the Egyptian Brotherhood into the White House which you didn't hear on ABC. To put it more intelligently, here is a quote from Churchill:
“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

Without bipartisanship, is this really the type of government that is to be in place in the U.S.? The facts are all "there" and here a like. All you have to do is see them for what they are. I am an Independent. If the democrats were where the Republicans are and the Republicans where the Democrats are I would vote Democrat. I am lead by what is right after painstakingly long deliberation. And this is not right.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #40
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
The unemployment numbers spoken of in this thread are biased towards Obama
Thank you!

Quote:
The Republicans are ridiculed because of their actions. But let us note however, that during Bush's reign when gas hit $2.00 a gallon the country was ready to storm the White House, but under Obama mind you, $4.00 is the "new norm"
while I agree with this statement in principle let us not forget that it was actions of certain ppl while Bush was in office that raised the oil prices to the 3-4$ range. Not saying Bush was to blame for this in fact I'm somewhat certain it wasn't him, nonetheless the gas prices were still high during his second term... But still LOWER than they have been during Obama's term

Quote:
I am uncertain what his plans are, I am uncertain what will happen all over the world in the next year, but what I do know is that Obama isn't on our side. Our government officials (not, leaders) would not cater to the enemy. Radical Islam is not one take lightly or be respected. Obama recently welcomed leaders of the Egyptian Brotherhood into the White House which you didn't hear on ABC
This man is speaking 110% truth. In order to not start any kind of religion bashing or heated argument I'm going to keep this simple and light... Radical Islam is not our friend, I dunno where this misconception came from (prob bleeding hearts and the lib media), but much of America is completely unaware of the threat that radical Islam poses and how much these people really want to see us cease to exist

Quote:
To put it more intelligently, here is a quote from Churchill:
“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
Elegantly put sir I like ur style
Namaste mother f**ker
Old 04-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #41
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I wish I could take you seriously enough to post a real reply.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #42
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I wish I could take you seriously enough to post a real reply.
And what parts do you have issues with?
Namaste mother f**ker
Old 04-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #43
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Romney was the best out of the bunch the entire time. This was long due. Sure Ron Paul has great theories and is passionate in his approach but his approach in change is too radical for the republican party and would cause as much as a stale mate as the POTUS finds himself in time and time again. Moving on to Romney. He IMHO is the best in change from the current cluster fawk where are in now. The guy is a republican who initiated the same "health care law" in his own state in which the current POTUS has based his entire presidency on. He backed off on clear issues like abortion and has spoken against the BS which occurs in his own religion and is extremely successful. Has ties to Mexico, France and his son speaks fluent spanish. With Marco Rubio as a running mate he could be a force but Rubio has his own issues with the Latino base in Florida so I dunno. IMO Romney is a guy who has good ole core values, has shown leadership within his own right and has the potential to smooth things over as a whole if elected. But that honestly is a long shot.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #44
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

All of it.

The only boogy man to be feared and blamed for problems in a republic is those who vote. If you don't like what's going on blame the people that shaped the events.

Religious conservative corporatist have ruled this country for 50 years and the idiots voting away their best interests are to blame. Obama was only a less religious and conservative corporatist than McCain but his policy is not so different as to scapegoat him for two generations of bullshit.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #45
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway Riding View Post
He backed off on clear issues like abortion and has spoken against the BS which occurs in his own religion and is extremely successful.
Link please?
It seems more like he has avoided discussion than to repudiate any of it.

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #46
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
All of it.

The only boogy man to be feared and blamed for problems in a republic is those who vote. If you don't like what's going on blame the people that shaped the events.

Religious conservative corporatist have ruled this country for 50 years and the idiots voting away their best interests are to blame. Obama was only a less religious and conservative corporatist than McCain but his policy is not so different as to scapegoat him for two generations of bullshit.
It's OK I'll wait here until you respond with an intelligent answer. I am blaming the people that shaped the events. He is the driving force behind what is going on today. And if you didn't notice, those 50 years were prosperity until recently. He is a socialist. Socialism is taking money from the successful and giving it to underachievers. You must be one of them. Obama is not religious. He is full of himself which is why we are where we are. I can tell you are a supporter and a liberal, so there isn't much of a point in arguing with you. Liberalism, "...political doctrine that takes protecting and enhancing the freedom of the individual to be the central problem of politics". This one is good too, "...is the belief in liberty and equality", but, you must believe what we believe in order to get anywhere. I find it odd that they preach the latter statement but then try their damned hardest to constantly rid the world of religion in schools and what not. They claim in inflicts harm on those of other religions, but what about those that have that religion? They don't have rights anymore. When prayers are taken down, the religious have to no say in the matter. They are flushed out by people who claim, "in the belief of liberty and equality". Quite possibly the biggest hypocritical group of people in the U.S. It is not the Republicans fault we are here. It is the liberals and this administration. This could have been fixed by Barry from what George did. But he is unqualified and has no intention of thinking about us, only himself and themselves. It's amazing to me that people will support someone who doesn't care about them. But, when shit hits the fan, somehow "I told you so" just won't cut it. Perhaps you should look into the report that was given to the army on how to construct "civilian labor camps". It's quite interesting. Especially since it was dated 2005.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #47
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
NBC Politics - NBC: Santorum to suspend presidential campaign

Darn, I wanted Santorum to get the nomination too
I'm unsure if you're serious or not. He was a terrible Pennsylvania politician.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #48
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
I'm unsure if you're serious or not. He was a terrible Pennsylvania politician.
(check FB, I posted about this around the same time there)

Hell no I am not serious. Santorum is one of those Christian extremists that make other Christians look bad. Never am I serious in my saying that I would like Santorum to be nominated by the GOP, except in that place where he would lose the general election in embarrassing fashion.

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #49
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Link please?
It seems more like he has avoided discussion than to repudiate any of it.
Well gonna have to search but here is one to start with:

Like anyone else (whether you admit it or not), I’ve been curious how Mitt Romney would answer to some of the oddities about Mormonism. At a campaign stop in Wisconsin today a guy asked about interracial marriage and Romney showed how he’ll handle this type of question.

“Do you believe it’s a sin for a white man to marry and procreate with a black?”

Romney answered with a curt: “No, next question.”

interesting posts in the comments section as always..

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2012/04...nism-question/
Old 04-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #50
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

The fact that he's LDS is none of anyone's fucking business. I'm tired of hearing this horse shit. His faith effects you as much as his preference for paper vs plastic bags. His fiscal and social policy has much more to do with things. His voting record and executive decisions are important. Not his fucking underwear or who he prays too.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #51
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
The fact that he's LDS is none of anyone's fucking business. I'm tired of hearing this horse shit. His faith effects you as much as his preference for paper vs plastic bags. His fiscal and social policy has much more to do with things. His voting record and executive decisions are important. Not his fucking underwear or who he prays too.
Agreed. I don't understand why (in this day and age) that so much focus is on faith of candidates.

Quote:
(check FB, I posted about this around the same time there)

Hell no I am not serious. Santorum is one of those Christian extremists that make other Christians look bad. Never am I serious in my saying that I would like Santorum to be nominated by the GOP, except in that place where he would lose the general election in embarrassing fashion.

Whew! I didn't think you would, but hey...we all have personal opinions with politics haha. He was a jerk through and through here...thankfully he was ousted through Voters knowing better. Kind of funny to see how once that happened how many of his GOP buddies turned on him (rightfully so) and now dismiss him (although it's a shame that ass kissing is still so important in politics)

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #52
mantas
Zilvia Addict

I wish i could pull up the article i read today but Osama is 1 point behind Ron Paul right after Romney. I guess the tables have turned. Romney definitely has the lead but this whole media approach is biased crap. They should not report diddly squat until all final numbers are in.

If i dig up the article ill post it. I believe it was washing machine times so if someone else finds it please post it.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #53
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
i wish i could pull up the article i read today but osama is 1 point behind ron paul right after romney. I guess the tables have turned. Romney definitely has the lead but this whole media approach is biased crap. They should not report diddly squat until all final numbers are in.

If i dig up the article ill post it. I believe it was washing machine times so if someone else finds it please post it.
oh no he didn't
Old 04-13-2012, 07:13 AM   #54
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Are you responding to me? I have no idea what LDS is.

Never mind. I see you weren't.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #55
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
oh no he didn't
It seems as if he did.
Not that it matters one way or the other, but some people tend to still go there

And I write too!
Old 04-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #56
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Found the link

Here is the link (I know it's based off polling data) Poll: Romney tied with Obama, Paul leading Obama | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

And yes i went there - it's not over until it's over. What is Barrack Hussein Osama going to bring to this election? Another Change and Hope campaign?

Last edited by mantas; 04-13-2012 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: correction - polling data
Old 04-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #57
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Again with the OSAMA thing?

Any political opinion you have is now void of any validity.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #58
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Again with the OSAMA thing?

Any political opinion you have is now void of any validity.
You’re talking to a brick wall… the minds of people who continue to carry on shit like that are only programmed to hear what they want to hear. Just ignore

And I write too!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #59
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Oh please.

Quote:
You’re talking to a brick wall… the minds of people who continue to carry on shit like that are only programmed to hear what they want to hear. Just ignore
Whats the big deal? You can't handle a joke about Obama?
Old 04-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #60
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
It's OK I'll wait here until you respond with an intelligent answer. I am blaming the people that shaped the events. He is the driving force behind what is going on today. And if you didn't notice, those 50 years were prosperity until recently. He is a socialist. Socialism is taking money from the successful and giving it to underachievers. You must be one of them. Obama is not religious. He is full of himself which is why we are where we are. I can tell you are a supporter and a liberal, so there isn't much of a point in arguing with you. Liberalism, "...political doctrine that takes protecting and enhancing the freedom of the individual to be the central problem of politics". This one is good too, "...is the belief in liberty and equality", but, you must believe what we believe in order to get anywhere. I find it odd that they preach the latter statement but then try their damned hardest to constantly rid the world of religion in schools and what not. They claim in inflicts harm on those of other religions, but what about those that have that religion? They don't have rights anymore. When prayers are taken down, the religious have to no say in the matter. They are flushed out by people who claim, "in the belief of liberty and equality". Quite possibly the biggest hypocritical group of people in the U.S. It is not the Republicans fault we are here. It is the liberals and this administration. This could have been fixed by Barry from what George did. But he is unqualified and has no intention of thinking about us, only himself and themselves. It's amazing to me that people will support someone who doesn't care about them. But, when shit hits the fan, somehow "I told you so" just won't cut it. Perhaps you should look into the report that was given to the army on how to construct "civilian labor camps". It's quite interesting. Especially since it was dated 2005.
I'm not going to argue with you and your ridiculous ideas on political theory.

What I will do is set you straight on some chain of events.

We have been socialist since the founding of our country. Socialism only became a dirty word when the neocons took hold of the government and likened it to communism ignoring the fact that they themselves were more socialist than the totalitarian military dictatorships they were fighting.

Even though I said I wouldn't do this I'll give you a little, socialism is when we all pay in and we all get benefits. We both use the roads, parks, CLEAN WATER, radio, tv, schools, even the FDA and USDA are great when they actually do their jobs, and we can't forget the social medicine we do provide(VA health system) is some of the best in the world. None of that is robin hoodesque wealth redistribution and ALL of it was created under real bipartisanship.

Back to chain of events again. We were the most prosperous nation the worlds history until when exactly? Oh that's right GEORGE MOTHER FUCKING BUSH. Lets repeal all controls on the most important industries to our currency's security. Lets jump right into two wars with no positive outcome and fire any and all generals that aren't on board. Lets spend like there's no tomorrow, it's not like I'll have to worry about it after my second term. We to go Bush jr. You turned a solid up swing in the economy into bursting bubble that caused a multi industry crash that very nearly destroyed the country and may yet still destroy the currency.

Do you honestly think Obama reached out through time and did that? The worst I can say of Obama is he hasn't done enough. Then again how could he with republicans blocking his every move, even when it's a republican move.

P.S.
Religion in schools was settled before your parents were born. Find your own battles. Don't rely and their rhetoric to define you and what you find important.