Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-31-2012, 05:40 PM   #121
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thank you for being a reasonable human being.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #122
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
i'm japanese, i'm white..call me a gook, jap, cracker, chink I DGAF cuz i'll just call you whatever race you came from..
This is the proper attitude.
That is how I remember it being in Europe when I was a kid. Two people of different races could get into a scuffle and call each other every racial slur they knew, but at the end of the day neither of them took it to heart. They were just words to get each other riled up. It is almost laughable how huge of a taboo race is to Americans.

I am willing to place a monetary bet that any random person on the street in Japan would take less offense at being called a 'Jap,' given they are familiar with the term, as opposed to many third generation 'Japanese' Americans who have never even been to Japan, yet speak as if they are the voice of the country or something.

It is only America that tries to turn everyone into a whiny overly sensitive Nancy-boy. The rest of the world is much less pretentious.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #123
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
You can tell who has and hasn't undergone real racist actions just based off the replies in this thread.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:05 PM   #124
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
why can't you guys realize using derogatory words IS an action. it is an implicit exertion of superiority or dominance. that in itself is the action when using racist lingo. so let me get this straight, you guys see no discernible difference between:

"fetch me some flied lice, you chinaman"

and

"i'll have an order of fried rice, thanks"

so the waiter/waitress is to blame because of their insecurities or the "desire" to be offended, and not because someone has just antagonized and demoralized them based on ethnic ancestry? because after all, words are words right? nothing more?
well if the guy's intention is to make me bitch-made by saying something like that then there's a problem and i'd wanna knock his teeth in

but if he's just calling me that cuz i look asian well i don't care, i'll reply with something similar

i'll admit it: i'm asian, i'm yellow, i eat rice, I drink soy sauce, my mom speaks broken english at times, i drive a rice rocket, and my eyes are slanted...if ppl have a problem with it they can get fucked cuz i'm proud where i came from
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:17 PM   #125
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Its obviously rally hard for some people to understand that our country was founded on the fundamentals of racism and sexism.

2012 blah blah blah
The fact is when a word is used to demean an entire race for decades, it has a tendency to sting for a while. People not of that race have no way of understanding. therefore to them its "just a word".
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:19 PM   #126
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
This is the proper attitude.
That is how I remember it being in Europe when I was a kid. Two people of different races could get into a scuffle and call each other every racial slur they knew, but at the end of the day neither of them took it to heart. They were just words to get each other riled up. It is almost laughable how huge of a taboo race is to Americans.

I am willing to place a monetary bet that any random person on the street in Japan would take less offense at being called a 'Jap,' given they are familiar with the term, as opposed to many third generation 'Japanese' Americans who have never even been to Japan, yet speak as if they are the voice of the country or something.

It is only America that tries to turn everyone into a whiny overly sensitive Nancy-boy. The rest of the world is much less pretentious.
ever heard of executive order 9066 and internment camps? pick a book up every now and then, son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
well if the guy's intention is to make me bitch-made by saying something like that then there's a problem and i'd wanna knock his teeth in

but if he's just calling me that cuz i look asian well i don't care, i'll reply with something similar

i'll admit it: i'm asian, i'm yellow, i eat rice, I drink soy sauce, my mom speaks broken english at times, i drive a rice rocket, and my eyes are slanted...if ppl have a problem with it they can get fucked cuz i'm proud where i came from
you do realize there's no difference between both scenarios, right? you are being made a "bitch-made" and disenfranchised in both.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #127
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
ever heard of executive order 9066 and internment camps? pick a book up every now and then, son.
The nation of people I come from was oppressed for over a millennium. They were enslaved under various monarchies, then the Muslims came along and murdered almost everyone. More recently, under Hungarian rule, they were punished for speaking their own language for a century or so, until WWI. Then Hitler took over. After that, the Soviets showed up and stayed until 1989.

That makes my 'wounds' a lot more recent, if in fact we agree that such wounds are hereditary and it is perfectly alright to take credit for what happened to our ancestors generations before we were even born.
Yet I do not dwell on any of it.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #128
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Why is it still socially acceptable to call the Japanese "Japs"? We don't call Germans krauts or Mexicans spiks. I live in an area with a higher than normal concentration of both Vietnam vets and south east Asians and I never here some old timer utter the word gook.

What gives?
What is so disrespectful about saying jap? It just takes away the anese part. Spik and Krauts are disrespectful words like the N word.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:42 AM   #129
yetijeff
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yetijeff is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Ignoring racism doesn't make it go away and being brown matters a lot in America.
Cryin about it all the time doesn't either. FYI my family consists of blacks mexicans native Americans and whites. My BLOOD relatives not just married in. Stop crying about the "big bad white man" and realize that due to the fact that America was built and still thrives on the mixing of numerous different cultures and races that a vast majority of us aren't "pure" white or black or brown or any color. Yes people still profile, judge, hate, and abuse people of other races, and yes those people are ignorant fucks who need to be dealt with accordingly. But guess what, u are just as much of an ignorant fuck for using past experiences, yours or your ancestors, as a crutch to cry on. Deal with those people and move on. Fuck em. Haters gon hate lol
yetijeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:08 AM   #130
yetijeff
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yetijeff is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Msglength...
yetijeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:57 AM   #131
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I'm not crying about the mythical "man". The only people in here acting like racism doesn't happen or is my fault for being offended are ignorant white people. And I don't mean ignorant in a derogatory fashion, most of them simply do not understand.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:57 AM   #132
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
The nation of people I come from was oppressed for over a millennium. They were enslaved under various monarchies, then the Muslims came along and murdered almost everyone. More recently, under Hungarian rule, they were punished for speaking their own language for a century or so, until WWI. Then Hitler took over. After that, the Soviets showed up and stayed until 1989.

That makes my 'wounds' a lot more recent, if in fact we agree that such wounds are hereditary and it is perfectly alright to take credit for what happened to our ancestors generations before we were even born.
Yet I do not dwell on any of it.
thanks for the history lesson (no sarcasm), but my reply was in response to you putting down third generation japanese for being offended by the word jap and claiming they speak for the greater of the country, etc.

the sansei were heavily affected by WWII and executive order 9066. if anything, they have the most right to be offended because they were dealing with the brute of discrimination and racism on behalf of their counterparts in japan. even with the vast majority claiming their allegiance to america. (read: 442nd infantry)

so to nissei (typically the adults interned) and sansei (typically the children interned) japanese, yes, the word is incredibly offensive. the abbreviation has no malice connotation, but what do you think it represents? probably being stripped of your civil liberties, the betrayal of your own country/government, the loss of solidarity with both america and japan natives/people, being ostracized by your own country, losing everything you knew and had, being labeled the enemy in your own country, etc.

ive met a few japanese now in their late 80s that have been interned or fought in the 442nd, trust me, they would be offended. would you really call them outrageous and take their right to be after what they have endured?
Old 02-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #133
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
nissanfreak317 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
I'm offended because in the realm of racism words are just as violent as action...
Your reasoning is that derogatory racial words are just as bad as actual physical violence because racial words are a precursor to violence or other discriminating acts. Which is understandable. However, after reading this entire thread, it seems that you are just as angry and discriminating as the people who you are mad at.

Quote:
That is a part of black culture that outsiders just can't see. After 200 years of being beaten down with a word they took it as their own and by owning it so completely you are scared to say it in the wrong company.

It's theirs and you can't have it.
Quote:
It's not about slavery at all and to repeat myself for the gagilianth time you* just don't get it.

*not you in particular, you as in america at large
Quote:
Colored was always an offensive term white people just didn't care that it offended the coloreds.
Quote:
It feels so great having white people tell me how to feel about racism.
So, here we have you segregating "black culture" from the "outsiders"
Saying that "everyone in America" doesn't get it.
And speaking of the people group "white people" in quite the derogatory fashion.

Your spiteful comments have done nothing thus far but show your own ignorance and disdain for people who are different from you in skin color and racial background.

This goes for everyone: Until you can go around every day, and treat everyone whom you interact with (and I mean literally everyone, no matter what color they are, what language they speak, or what continent they are from) with the same respect as you would your own family, then you have no room to talk. It doesn't matter who you deal with on a day to day basis, if you want to get all up on your high horse and talk down to people, and make wide generalizations about any race, including your own, then you have got problems.

And yes, I have been discriminated against and I have been a victim of physical violence due to my race.

And guess what?

I'm a white guy.

But do I allow that to govern my life and allow it to consume me with hate for other people? Of course not! How could I be mad at an entire people group for what a couple of them did to me? I treat everyone let me say that again for you, EVERYONE with the respect that every person deserves. Not because they have earned it from me, but because every individual has the chance to be their own person and not lumped together with other people of the same skin color or racial background. Only when someone who has proven to me their ignorance do I even start to question their integrity, but at that time I try to guide them in the right direction, not stir up anger and hate.

In response to the actual thread. No, I don't refer to Japanese people as "Japs". I feel that if it could be misconstrued, or if anyone uses it in a derogatory sense, then I don't want to have anything to do with it.

Have decent pop-up front to trade with oem hood + vis racing carbon fiber hood if interested.
nissanfreak317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #134
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanfreak317 View Post

And guess what?

I'm a white guy.
figures.
This is the problem is that for years "white people" segregated us, forced us to have our own schools, bathrooms, and places to sit/congregate. But now everyone wants to act like we are out of line for saying a word is offensive (whole point in this thread), and since the n word isnt such common usage today (except by ignorant black people) that we should just "get over it"

Tell jews to get over the holocaust
Tell the japanese to get over internment camps.
Tell the native americans to get over losing their entire country and race.

Unfortunately there is just no way for you to understand. Except having some movie makeup done and being a black person for a week.
damn i wish i could find that episode of dr phil.

I mean come on your telling me the washington redskins isnt offensive? chief wahoo? chief hitahomer?
seriously people realize what our country was founded on, its not hard to see.

Quote:
In response to the actual thread. No, I don't refer to Japanese people as "Japs". I feel that if it could be misconstrued, or if anyone uses it in a derogatory sense, then I don't want to have anything to do with it.
So then you DO understand how a word can be offensive?
what was the point in your post? that racism breeds racism? That prejudice breeds prejudice. if that was your point then i agree. Nothing you wrote really makes sense other than that.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #135
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
So then you DO understand how a word can be offensive?
what was the point in your post? that racism breeds racism? That prejudice breeds prejudice. if that was your point then i agree. Nothing you wrote really makes sense other than that.
Yes, I understand how a word can be offensive. Yes, the point of my post is that racism breeds racism. The simple fact that I personally have done nothing bad to any specific other group of people, yet they discriminate against me for things that my ancestors did rather than treat me like an individual drives me nuts. I just feel that hatred breeds more hatred. How can you be mad at me specifically for things that happened 150 years ago?

Have decent pop-up front to trade with oem hood + vis racing carbon fiber hood if interested.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #136
Wake
Premium Member

Who EVER said they were mad at you specifically?

Saying white people will never understand is not a dig at you. Its a fact. sorry.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #137
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Sure it is!!
It absolutely is!!
It's a dig at all white people, and its RACIST!

Old 02-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #138
Wake
Premium Member

wow your tripping.

There is no way for a white person to understand how a black person feels.

Just like a man can never know what is like to be pregnant. its just something you have to experience to understand.
Sorry but we arent chameleons, we are stuck with the skin tone we were given. and cant speak for any other race as to how they sh9uld feel when approached with a derogatory slur. IMO telling people to "get over it" is the most ignorant shit you can say.

If you think thats racist then you have waaaay bigger issues.

I knew I shouldnt have come in this thread. It always ends with me (or kingkilburn) screaming at a brick wall.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #139
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Alright, I got a little excited there, sorry.

I'm not saying that it's ok to call people by a derogatory slur. I never said that.

All I'm saying is that suppose for instance, we all went about our lives not worrying about what color we or anybody else was, and just treated everyone the same no matter what color they are or where they are from. Would that be a bad thing, or am I losing my mind?

Old 02-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #140
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

WakeBHR even if today is not a good day to die it's still better to have a brother in arms.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #141
Wake
Premium Member

nobody said it would be abad thing, and most people I know tend to be that way.

I judge people on their character, and yes I do submit to stereotypes on occasion.

But I guarantee that I am way harder in my judgement and prejudice of my fellow blacks than I ever was of whites. Its not that we want you to feel guilt for what your ancestors did, but recognize it and stop trying to sweep it under the rug and pretend it didnt happen. To us, thats what "get over it" insinuates, is it not?

*EDIT*
Right there with ya kingkilburn, as usual.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #142
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
All I'm saying is that suppose for instance, we all went about our lives not worrying about what color we or anybody else was, and just treated everyone the same no matter what color they are or where they are from. Would that be a bad thing, or am I losing my mind?

That would be a GREAT thing. It's not going to happen in this generation.

After 20 or 30 years it's ok to make antisemitic jokes again. 10 years later America still can't tell the difference between Sikh and Arab and shit's on both as if either was personally responsible for 9/11. Despite the fact that illegal immigration is way the fuck down people still hate on anyone from south of the border and call them Mexican. The USSR has been gone for years now and will still throw the word commy around like some random Slavic guy someone happens to not like LOVED communist rule over their homeland. After 150+ years of struggle for equality black America is as ignorant of the world around them as ever.

At best racial equality has stagnated. At worst it's moving backwards again. It doesn't help that most of America, White America, is in a backlash against years of being overly politically correct.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #143
Wake
Premium Member

Literally could not have said it any better.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #144
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Yes, I understand how a word can be offensive. Yes, the point of my post is that racism breeds racism. The simple fact that I personally have done nothing bad to any specific other group of people, yet they discriminate against me for things that my ancestors did rather than treat me like an individual drives me nuts. I just feel that hatred breeds more hatred. How can you be mad at me specifically for things that happened 150 years ago?
Uhh what? Jim Crow laws ended in 1965. Some of the members on here and their parents experienced socially excepted racism first hand; shit, my best friend at the time showed support and eventually joined the Aryan Brotherhood.

Just because Jim Crow laws ended does not mean the personal morals in regards to how they felt ended.

I could talk all day and night about physical and psychological things that have been done to me over my race but it won't do much for someone that can not truly understand it.

So in terms of is, 'x-word' a derogatory term. The answer is yes. If the people of the social group want to use the derogatory term, good for them. But if you are outside of that social group, or use that word in a malicious matter, then something is definitely wrong.

I am not mad at a whole race for anything. I'm not mad at
Old 02-03-2012, 03:52 AM   #145
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Not all 'whites' families owned a plantation. Very few actually did. It would be nice for once for you guys to stop assuming white people are any different then you. Don't dwell on your past, or grandparents past, build your future. You would be hard-pressed to find any racism in my family.

You think I'm going to bother teaching my kids to watch out for the Indians, because a gang of them jumped me like 15+ years ago? no. My best friend is an Indian. Damn good military soldier. I will teach my kids about my friend....

what will you teach your kids?

don't let your family to repeat history, If its a geographical thing, move up here to Canada, I'll give you a free place to stay until we can get you a job making $70-$100k year. Everyone is hiring, and we don't give a fuck about your history. Unless you are afraid of Whites, Asians, Indians, indo's, or Filipinos . Then don't come here, because you are a racist.

lol The fact that anyone other then another black man can't talk to you as an equal means there is something wrong. If we were in the military, I wouldn't think twice about taking a grenade for you guys. I still don't care what race you are, or your story. Even if you keep trying to talk about how special you are. Everyone is human. You are my brothers.

cheers!

Last edited by Walperstyle; 02-03-2012 at 04:32 AM..
Walperstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:48 AM   #146
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle
need to stop asuming every white person in this world had a black slave at one point.

My Great Grandparents were farmers in Czechoslovakia/Germany, came to Canada with Nothing, and built a farm out of Grass while they made food to survive. No slaves, no discrimination, no judging of a man anymore then the actions they did. They met hard working Indians along the way, and I work with hard working Indians now. We judge by a mans actions and character.

And you need to stop assuming your story is special, or 'proof' that people are bad. Grow up, move on with your life. You think someone like Morgan Freeman would give the time of day to anyone that called him a nigger? ..probably not, because he's grown up and a little more mature. Successful people don't waste time with low-lifes.

holy fuck. Rwanda? remember that, or were you even born yet. Giant Massacre that didn't involve white people at all, what about Somolia. Warlords killing children. At least the plantation owners in the Southern US offered food and shelter to hard working black men. As wrong as it was, people survived, and worked hard. I'm a 'white' dude, but like fuck you will associate me with other whites.

India, do you even know the split class they have there, or have you only seen 10 minutes of 'slumdog' and figure you know everything about india? note: I have actually been there.

have you even tried to make a white friend, or asian, or is that un-cool with your friends? No really, answer this honestly. I'm trying to figure out how you can't do something as simple as make friends.

The messed up thing about all of this is when you have kids, you are going to whisper the bullshit life you lived into their ears, and keep this fear of racism going.'never trust the white man kids'. Grow up, move on. Because my kids are going to be so fucking confused when they meet your kids on some car forum talking about racism and how stupid they are and 'oh its typical' for a them to say certain things.

you totally have the power to be something good in your life as soon as you get past your family's history, and your history. The past is nothing, the future is everything.

I'd invite you in my home anytime, spite the media perspective of black Californian men seen as criminal thugs. Maybe you can see past the stereotype of white people being plantation owners

GTFO with this shit. Don't try to PM me because you lost the debate, especially after your crap attempt at bowing out gracefully.

I'm not even going to give you a response for this shit.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:22 AM   #147
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
would you shake my hand in person? treat me as your equal?
Old 02-03-2012, 05:26 AM   #148
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

This is hands down the most subversively racist bullshit I have ever seen on Zilvia.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:32 AM   #149
KyleCanDanceIfHeWantsToo!

KyleCanDanceIfHeWantsToo! is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm his white friend.......
KyleCanDanceIfHeWantsToo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:37 AM   #150
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

call me man, I'm totally not a racist guy. call collect if you have to.

I'm not responsible for people that jumped you man, and you have been generalizing white people like crazy. I don't want you or I to get banned over something this stupid.

seriously call me, tell me I suck whatever. Call that hide your number thing too whatever makes you happy.

Last edited by Walperstyle; 02-03-2012 at 07:52 AM..
Walperstyle is offline   Reply With Quote