Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #1
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
What kind of gas milage you getting on your SR20?

Kinda curious. Please list any relevant mods.
neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #2
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ima juss tell u to search on that b4 u get flamed but every member , but idk i get a half tank from san antonio to houston wich ish over 200 miles i think

sr . FMIC 3in turbo back and keeping it healthy
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:30 AM   #3
Mikey88
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Mikey88 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
really cant tell you since my odometer dont work so i got a little more math to deal with to figure it out but i figure if just cruising maybe around the high 20s
Mikey88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:34 AM   #4
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
i believe there is another thread with the same subject as this...
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:32 PM   #5
turbosx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
turbosx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I Get 20 Mpg On My Stock Sr20
Old 07-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #6
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
I thought so too, but I just searched and couldn't find it... I think it was a tech thread that turned into a "post your mileage."

Anyway.

S13 blacktop, GTiR T28, 3" turboback, Walbro pump, FMIC, stock injectors/tune, HKS actuator @ 10psi.

24mpg avg, 28 highway. About to switch out for a ball-bearing S14 T28 and Espelir manifold, I'm thinking it might go down a little bit.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
yeah sorta similar but that was for KA engines I believe:

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193384

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaquanh View Post
ima juss tell u to search on that b4 u get flamed but every member , but idk i get a half tank from san antonio to houston wich ish over 200 miles i think

sr . FMIC 3in turbo back and keeping it healthy
English please....
But on topic, I was getting on average city/highway (about 50/50) 33mpg with straight 3in back and s15 sidemount on stock 7psi freshly rebuilt sr with a t25.
Now, with my first tune on 740cc injectors, s15 turbo, same exhaust/intercooler setup, Im getting 21mpg (prolly 70 city/30highway). Im sure I could do alot better once I get more comfy with tuning and fine tune it a little bit leaner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
I thought so too, but I just searched and couldn't find it... I think it was a tech thread that turned into a "post your mileage."

Anyway.

S13 blacktop, GTiR T28, 3" turboback, Walbro pump, FMIC, stock injectors/tune, HKS actuator @ 10psi.

24mpg avg, 28 highway. About to switch out for a ball-bearing S14 T28 and Espelir manifold, I'm thinking it might go down a little bit.
Yea, It will go down, ball bearings spool so much sooner, so even during dd, your slightly boosting(or at least I am) which = more fuel.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
City/Some Hway: 19.8

Highway: 27.0
opponheimer is offline   Reply With Quote