Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #361
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
so whose goin' to the meet this week? anyone I know? lol felipe??? (the only person I really know
nerd.... did you even go? because i sure didnt lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapowerhicomp1 View Post
check out my vid on htm drift....... YouTube - James Drifting The Horse Thief Mile
WOOT WOOT....

gee's.... what did i miss... 1 day and all kinds of bull shit happends.

pinche memo... i aint hanging around your ass no more... lol
Late Night Crew #1
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 10:44 AM   #362
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
nerd.... did you even go? because i sure didnt lol

WOOT WOOT....

gee's.... what did i miss... 1 day and all kinds of bull shit happends.

pinche memo... i aint hanging around your ass no more... lol
LOL, chill! Don't git scured mijo!

I just found out my boy got out. Guess he's gonna have a date w/ a judge soon.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:01 AM   #363
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
LOL, chill! Don't git scured mijo!

I just found out my boy got out. Guess he's gonna have a date w/ a judge soon.

ok, papi... lol

so who was it? was it Mr. dual bamboo pipes?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-20-2008, 11:13 AM   #364
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:

90dgrz was just warming-up!?
no im talkign about the video
Old 09-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #365
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
ok, papi... lol

so who was it? was it Mr. dual bamboo pipes?
Nah, it was another guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
no im talkign about the video
Oh that. I haven't seen it yet since I all ready seen KAhicomp at Touke.
He has some hybrid style.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:29 AM   #366
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
wow so i missed some action last night..... fuck i should had sticked around. MaRshMaLLow next time dont let me leave. Party with the hoe's was wack anyway lol.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #367
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapowerhicomp1 View Post
check out my vid on htm drift....... YouTube - James Drifting The Horse Thief Mile
Damn that was at the Touke event I went to. KAhicomp's and Gripster's cars almost tagged each other...twice!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:48 AM   #368
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
wow so i missed some action last night..... fuck i should had sticked around. MaRshMaLLow next time dont let me leave. Party with the hoe's was wack anyway lol.

some one said hoe's? lol

man out of all the days...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-20-2008, 12:05 PM   #369
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Really!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Yeah, one police SUV comeing down the road at about 5mph. Obviously just wanting us to take off.
People were bookin!!! lol.

The only thing I ever worry about is them giving me a hard time about my camera. But they really dont care. We arent street racing. We a few kids in the middle of nowhere doing some donuts. In that nieghborhood, they got much better things to worry about.

Shit, several months ago I drifted around the corner and did about 3 monji's right at the cop as he was coming down the road. Then I let off, slowed to about 10 mph and gave him a head nod and a wave as I passed him on my way out. LMAO!
The LEOs didn't behave like this last night.

They wanted some drifter blood!
Old 09-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #370
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
The LEOs didn't behave like this last night.

They wanted some drifter blood!
Shit was ugly, I thought I would never see daylight and would have to sell my kids in China for Organs.

It was a good thing I had bailbonds number sticker on my shifter.

Dude, I could not shake em... Got my Boy but he is out.

I am done with all this madness...... KEEP ON IT THE TRACK.

Not worth it!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 12:19 PM   #371
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
haha trust me u didnt miss much ... i was out running for about 5 min and then the cops came ..... everyone ony els got like one run
Old 09-20-2008, 12:24 PM   #372
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Shit was ugly, I thought I would never see daylight and would have to sell my kids in China for Organs.

It was a good thing I had bailbonds number sticker on my shifter.

Dude, I could not shake em... Got my Boy but he is out.

I am done with all this madness...... KEEP ON IT THE TRACK.

Not worth it!!!!

lol oh its worth it everytime !
Old 09-20-2008, 12:32 PM   #373
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
lol oh its worth it everytime !
Your worth it.

I think that sweater you wore lastnight attracted the cops.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #374
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
Quote:
Your worth it.

I think that sweater you wore lastnight attracted the cops.
It attracted you though.lol
Old 09-20-2008, 04:26 PM   #375
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Scared straight!
Yeah man that shit was ugly! It was like a bad dream...Fuck!
Old 09-20-2008, 06:57 PM   #376
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
kinda glad i just went to watch and did't take my car lol. Poor homie.ifanybody needs work on their 240 let me know. Sal needs a new car lol. He'll work on your car for cheap! LMK. They got him for wreckless and evading and took it down to a misdemeanor.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:54 PM   #377
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
kinda glad i just went to watch and did't take my car lol. Poor homie.ifanybody needs work on their 240 let me know. Sal needs a new car lol. He'll work on your car for cheap! LMK. They got him for wreckless and evading and took it down to a misdemeanor.
will he get his car back ?
Old 09-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #378
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Misdemeanor! Damn that's not as bad. He can pay the fine w/ some community service.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:26 AM   #379
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
will he get his car back ?
Long story and the answer is NO.

So he needs to raise money to buy another car...
Old 09-21-2008, 05:58 AM   #380
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:

starting all over...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #381
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Talent for something.

Quote:

Man homie should just chill, in my opinion. THE MAN HAS A GREAT TALENT FOR DRIFTING; THE BEST I'VE SEEN OFF THE TRACKS. He should raise cash to rent a car and drive it at the track, not raise cash for another car to get into more trouble. I know that's easy for me to say since I'm not in his shoes, but when I got my license suspended I stayed home or had coworkers drive me to my job. Dude's wasting his talent if he doesn't learn from this. One gets tired of paying money to the system after getting poped time after time. I'm saying this from personal experience. Just chill and keep it on the track for now.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:07 AM   #382
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
sooo the rumor about my cousin is true.......... i've been ....>> im just speechless
Old 09-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #383
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

The rumor is FACT, the boy can drift!!! No doubt about it.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #384
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
sooo the rumor about my cousin is true.......... i've been ....>> im just speechless
It was the greatest shit ever and the worst shit ever!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:29 AM   #385
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
my buds from the 626, i hope u can help support my efforts:
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...ml#post2336119

please help me out if u can

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 09-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #386
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
back from the dead?
Old 09-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #387
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
whose all goin this week?? I'll be there with some new goodies on my car

11:11 333
Old 09-23-2008, 10:33 PM   #388
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
whose all goin this week?? I'll be there with some new goodies on my car
i might actually pass .. im moving this weekend so i im a be busy packin
Old 09-24-2008, 01:12 AM   #389
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Not me....gotta get my car ready for the 626 Drift event
Old 09-25-2008, 05:29 PM   #390
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
haha. i don't think I'll be going either. rear passenger side is making a popping noise. I think its my coil. not too sure though. I don't feel like driving it far and breaking something. and my girl has hives. so i'm gonna go take care of her.for all who are going. have fun

11:11 333
Closed Thread