Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2015, 11:49 AM   #1
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Rb27dets14 dishonest seller/ lair stay away

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240
After careful review of both member's threads about each other I've decided to leave this one up as a testament that the BUYER 95_S14 had to go through in working with Rb27dets14.

If you do not want the title of scammer on your name DO NOT TELL YOUR BUYERS LIES. This all could have been resolved if Rb had been honest and said he hadn't had the time or whatever the hell was going on in his world to not ship out this part.

When doing online sales honesty and communication is 99% of of the sale process. If you're not being honest, if you're not communicating you have NOTHING.

95_14 has the part he paid for almost 3 weeks later.

RB27dets14 has to wait funds on hold in his paypal for screwing around and not shipping the item out on time.
So I contacted rb27dets14 about some part off his wrx he is parting out , he was fast to text back and was more then willing to send photos of the items I asked about , I made him a offer on a headlight and he accepted it , I paypaled "his brother" on 6/29/15 . he said he got it and it would be shipped out within two days of payment , on July 2nd I text him and he said his brother shipped it and he would get tracking for me , he doesn't text back , the next day same story his brother shipped it and he did have the tracking number , two more days go by and I ask what's going on with my item and he doesn't text back , the next day I text and said just refund me and he texts back " I just got done working 48 hours straight " and he would have the light shipped Tuesday . Monday I text and he said he would have it out Tuesday , text him Tuesday and nothing , text him today and nothing , I have already contacted PayPal and I'm just waiting on them , stay away for this seller !!!!!

Last edited by 95_S14; 07-16-2015 at 02:36 PM..
Sponsored Links