Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:56 AM   #301
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
Now i just need some cr Kai stickers... or should I just leave them naked and keep them clean..
I vote naked.
mtyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 06:30 AM   #302
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Now i just need some cr Kai stickers... or should I just leave them naked and keep them clean..
As much as I would love to do those stickers for you, I have to agree with Matt. Keep em clean and naked. Those are HOT!
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #303
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
but they could look like this though
Old 10-01-2008, 02:31 PM   #304
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
do stickers

its makes them look 10x better

w/o ppl will think they are rotas
Old 10-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #305
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Nate, I got the stickers and shirt today, badass, Thanks again.

Osus14 they look better without.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:57 AM   #306
osus14
Zilvia Addict

osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Nate, I got the stickers and shirt too!! Thanks again. I am 50/50 on stickers right now. I might just do the stickers first.. I mean it is stickers, they can come off anytime.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #307
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Yea so this weekend doing a lil tear down on my car.

gotta try injector swap.... well swap the whole fuel rail w/ my buddies
replace my fuel filter
clean out my intake manifold
clean out my intercooler
double check through my wire harness.
replace o2 sensor
check my CAS

BTW ANYONE HAVE 62 ECU i can borrow... just need to test it out...
Old 10-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #308
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Nate, I got the stickers and shirt too!! Thanks again. I am 50/50 on stickers right now. I might just do the stickers first.. I mean it is stickers, they can come off anytime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
Nate, I got the stickers and shirt today, badass, Thanks again.

Osus14 they look better without.
Cool, I am glad they got there ok. SLW240, let me know if yours gets there, I didn't have your name when I sent it, so it was just addressed to your user name.

Let me know your thoughts on the shirts. I am working on an S13 and an R34 shirt now.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:54 AM   #309
littlered

Trader Rating: (0)
littlered is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
howdy guys. im new and im from cincy. im looking into getting a 240 but for now my main project is my miata.

littlered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #310
Z33dori
Post Whore!

WELCOME

keep your miata 240's are gay

lol...
Old 10-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #311
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
FAG ALERT!

Haha.

Welcome Steve..
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:04 AM   #312
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i'd take a miata if i wasn't so hefty...

just don't see me feeling comfy sitting in one of those for more than 15 mins
Old 10-05-2008, 09:17 AM   #313
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey guys, if you are happy with the stickers and the shirts, can you add to my "Trader Rating"?

Thanks again and let me know if there is anything else you need. I will be sending out some more stickers to you guys with some new designs I did up. So if I haven't been sent your name and addresses, please either email or pm me.

Nate
Old 10-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #314
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
PMd!!!!!!!! lol!

Oh yeah. Good news guys...

Last Saturday, my car developed rod knock.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:13 PM   #315
Z33dori
Post Whore!

that is shitty....

Do you by chance have S13 SR.

I NEED TO BORROW A S13 SR ECU..... i will pay for shipping to a me and back to you..
Old 10-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #316
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Tell me about it..

Know anyone looking for an S14 shell? Full suspension, J30 VLSD, premulticolored, no rust.

And I do have an S13 SR but I don't have an ECU. I've got a PFC though.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:43 PM   #317
littlered

Trader Rating: (0)
littlered is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
FAG ALERT!

Haha.

Welcome Steve..
im brian fag thanks

lol
littlered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:44 PM   #318
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlered View Post
im brian fag thanks

lol
Shit.

Well you redheaded Harrison guys are all the same.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #319
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Tell me about it..

Know anyone looking for an S14 shell? Full suspension, J30 VLSD, premulticolored, no rust.

And I do have an S13 SR but I don't have an ECU. I've got a PFC though.

What do you want for thes S14 shell??? If I can't get it, my buddy Jeff up here in Cleveland might be interested.

Also, tell me if you guys are interested in any of these stickers. I only have them left in white:

And here is an example of the shirts (all the shirts are different colors, but the graphic is either black, on a light shirt, or white, on a darker shirt):

Old 10-05-2008, 01:10 PM   #320
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i want a No fat chick sticker......

wait that shirt says S14.. but it has S15 on it... WTF

Somnambulist- ARE YOU gonna part out that engine..... lmk what all you have
Old 10-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #321
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post

Why do you think they are free??? lol.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:15 PM   #322
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

LOL! It's not a conversion either. But who cares, free stuff!

Nope. I'm gonna keep the engine, transmission and turbo setup for my next car..

Anyone know where a clean, 5 speed, S13 is for sale? I would prefer SE.. I'd be willing to travel as well.

Just not to Cali or anything like that.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:38 PM   #323
Z33dori
Post Whore!

I has one... but i don't wanna get rid of it anymore... lol
Old 10-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #324
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I has one... but i don't wanna get rid of it anymore... lol
Good. Keep it.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:22 PM   #325
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Speaking of S13's... I may be getting a "new one" next weekend. It is a beautiful, completely unmolested 1990 fastback base model... Silver, hardly any rust at all, mint stock interior, drives fantastic!

I'm gonna need a swap guys, anyone have a hookup???
Old 10-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #326
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

I hate you.
Silver looks soo good on S13s.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:31 PM   #327
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I hate you.
Silver looks soo good on S13s.
This will be the replacement for the one that was stolen. I went and test drove this tonight after not hearing back on this for almost a month. The guy is the ORIGINAL owner and he wants like $3400 for it... it's a 1990 with 124K miles on it.

I may do an origin kit on it and paint it the stock color (have the kit in my attic), but again, just may keep it stock looking, but do want to do a swap of some kind (LS1, CA, SR, KA-T, what ever!)

Don't hate me, just be happy it may join the Ohio Zilvian family!

And yes, it is a 5 speed.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #328
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Nate, I tried leaving trader feedback but it said the the URL I entered was invalid.

I am interested in the No Fat Chics stickers.

I will be receiving a red S13 fastback shell later this week, Thanks to Sinistersntra91.
Yay! for Zilvia deals
Old 10-05-2008, 07:22 PM   #329
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
Nate, I tried leaving trader feedback but it said the the URL I entered was invalid.

I am interested in the No Fat Chics stickers.

I will be receiving a red S13 fastback shell later this week, Thanks to Sinistersntra91.
Yay! for Zilvia deals
That's ok. Thanks Matt. I will get the sticker out to you this week along with some others (of course I will be including some Altered Image Graphix stickers).

And I agree - Yay for Zilvia!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #330
osus14
Zilvia Addict

LOL, you gotta send me that no fat chicks sticker.. LOL.. I want I want!!!!