Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 09-06-2007, 12:07 PM   #31
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damn nice wheels... i wish I had the cash

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #32
TUnity2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you run any spacers? i dont see any.
TUnity2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #33
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
50mm over fenders and that width and offset I would assume some spacers were utilized, but not 100%

Old 09-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #34
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

phkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
50mm over fenders and that width and offset I would assume some spacers were utilized, but not 100%
Good call , yes huge 40mm spacers are used.
phkretschmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #35
TUnity2
Zilvia Junkie

TUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of light
what about up front?
TUnity2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:18 PM   #36
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

phkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura aboutphkretschmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUnity2 View Post
what about up front?
25 mm are used up front
Old 09-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #37
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phkretschmer View Post
Good call , yes huge 40mm spacers are used.
glad someone sensed my sarcasm

Old 09-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #38
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
glad someone sensed my sarcasm
LOL, Loud and clear
Old 09-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #39
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
What offers do you have so far? I might throw something out there depending on what other people have been giving you so far.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:53 PM   #40
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
What offers do you have so far? I might throw something out there depending on what other people have been giving you so far.
so far my best offer was $1600, but thats in 2 weeks and I would like to sell them sooner.

Last edited by phkretschmer; 09-06-2007 at 07:30 PM..
Old 09-08-2007, 07:37 AM   #41
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

bump bump TTT
Old 09-08-2007, 08:39 AM   #42
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
they look like the work miester s1's....absolutely my fav wheels of all time...i just found a runner up...GL with sale they're BEAUTIFUL! if they ever come down to the $1300 shipped range lemme know and ill scoop em up off you
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:48 AM   #43
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
trade for 4 lug chrome grenades 17x9 +20 if you dont decide to go 5 lug? lol One of only 3 sets that will ever be in america. Your wheels are damn sexy tho man
Old 09-08-2007, 09:04 PM   #44
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRookie View Post
trade for 4 lug chrome grenades 17x9 +20 if you dont decide to go 5 lug? lol One of only 3 sets that will ever be in america. Your wheels are damn sexy tho man
Thanks man, but I already have the five lug I just need five lug wheels.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #45
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Eighty SE-K View Post
they look like the work miester s1's....absolutely my fav wheels of all time...i just found a runner up...GL with sale they're BEAUTIFUL! if they ever come down to the $1300 shipped range lemme know and ill scoop em up off you
PM'ed

... short post ahhhh
Old 09-08-2007, 09:29 PM   #46
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Il come and pick them up if you go down to $1300 if sil-eighty doesn't get them. Or trade you a 97 civic for em.

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:33 PM   #47
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftenthusiast View Post
Il come and pick them up if you go down to $1300 if sil-eighty doesn't get them. Or trade you a 97 civic for em.
Didnt we trade a car for parts already ? LOL PM'ed
Old 09-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #48
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
will they fit right without spacers on a non-widebody s13???
Old 09-08-2007, 10:25 PM   #49
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
will they fit right without spacers on a non-widebody s13???
yes, they will fit fine
Old 09-08-2007, 10:58 PM   #50
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
hot damn i love these wheels, bump for you wish i had the cash for them
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:09 AM   #51
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

lemme know asap cuz im looking at some 3 peice wheels locally for dirt cheap but i would rather get these...pm me as soon as u know whats goin on
Old 09-09-2007, 08:33 AM   #52
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
lemme know asap cuz im looking at some 3 peice wheels locally for dirt cheap but i would rather get these...pm me as soon as u know whats goin on
I'll let you know. Thanks
Old 09-10-2007, 11:48 AM   #53
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Bump Bump Bump
Old 09-10-2007, 11:20 PM   #54
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

price dropped to $1500. Need to sell these puppies!
Old 09-11-2007, 06:55 PM   #55
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Price is OBO
Old 09-11-2007, 09:42 PM   #56
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
wow price dropped again, bump for you again i wish i could buy these
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:47 PM   #57
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

OBO? i spent alot more than i thought on bills....best i could do now is $1050 shipped.... sorry man but im broke..... how about i trade you an s14 t28 ballbearing turbo and $800 cash?
Old 09-12-2007, 12:19 PM   #58
ka24et
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SOLD... payment sent.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:36 PM   #59
phkretschmer
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24et View Post
SOLD... payment sent.
Like he said. SOLD !!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:45 AM   #60
ka24et
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud ofka24et has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I received these wheels and they are beautiful but my wife thinks they look too "shiny". I think I'm going to go with a more subdued look. I have too many wheels anyway. Never mounted or used them since I received them.

Probably one of the best 4 lug sets out there in terms of sizing and offset.

So basically they are for sale again. Will go to the best offer that I receive.