Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 07-14-2005, 11:59 PM   #1
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
<3MyRiceRocKet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation 16" SSR watanabe RS-8's for sale

Hello, I am trying to sell a complete set of watanabe rs-8's. The spec is two 16x7 +25 offset, and two 16x8 +26 offset. The condition of the wheels are still really good. Good as in they are still in the same condition as the day I bought them. I bought them used. some of The powdercoat on the spokes have peeled. And There is a small curb rash on one of the rims outer lip area, which is barely noticeable. I bought the rims with the damages and have kept them in the same condition. No bends no curbing by me. The rims are black spokes with polished lips. I am looking to sell these for 600 obo w/o tires... I know that might sound a little expensive as I have been looking around the other 4sale threads. I bought these for 980 dollars and I dont want to go any lower. Sorry the pictures are not close ups. I have never tooken pictures of my car. These pictures I did not take. I hope they show some calrification. I will try to get more pictures up soon if anyone is interested.

I am hoping for local pick up only. I can meet halfway for a deal. I dont want to deal with shipping. I live in Corona California(Riverside). Thanks for looking!
The black wheels are what I am selling. The red/orange wheels give a better picture.
<3MyRiceRocKet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2005, 08:49 AM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice sizes and offsets. I'd give you $600 for'em. But I'm not looking for wheels right now.

Free Bump
Old 07-15-2005, 01:09 PM   #3
maverick27
Zilvia Addict

maverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to maverick27
i have a pair of FNs with a slight bend on one. still hold air and where balanced. it was the pair on the jspec car. 2 black with a polished lip 5 lug to trade for yours plus cash? intersted?
Old 07-15-2005, 02:16 PM   #4
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
Would these fit over z brakes in the front? Also, do the black ones have that same lip as the red ones do in the rear? I'd love to see some more pictures.
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:37 PM   #5
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

Maverick: sorry I am not looking for those wheels you have. What are FN's anyways? SSR fin's? Maybe you are talking about 5Zigen FNorc's? heh Sorry. Whats the size on that pair? I am interested in a pair or set of SSR mesh's(any meshes in particular) for trade if anyone has the rims.

Charlie: The red wheels I have on now are also 16x7 and 16x8. but they have a slight bit more lip because the offset is +13 all around. Measuring the lip on the black wheels, the rears only have about a 2" lip if not a little bit more and the fronts are 1"-1 1/2". I have never personally asked about or seen 300zx 4 piston calipers on 240's so I wouldnt know if the rims would fit, but I will look it up and try to provide more information. Maybe if you can provide rotor size I might be able to give a prediction.

I will try and put up more pictures as soon as I can. Thanks for looking.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:16 PM   #6
maverick27
Zilvia Addict

maverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymoremaverick27 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to maverick27
yeah they are 5zigen FN01RC's 17x8 +12 offset. black with a polished lip. if ur interested
Old 07-16-2005, 02:42 AM   #7
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

I was thinking about it but no thanks, I dont think I will be doing a 5 lug conversion anytime soon. thanks anyways.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:11 PM   #8
NiS13
Leaky Injector

NiS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NiS13
i got a question for u...would u be interested in trading for some

ssr type v's
16x7
35 offset all around or

advan sa3r's
black with a red lip
16x7 35
16x8 38

thing is i have the ssr's right now which are pretty rare im guessing maybe 20 sets in the US but i have a guy that wants to trade me those advans which i used to own...LMK thanks
DRIFTWHORE #2
NiS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:25 AM   #9
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
I have the 26mm Z32 brakes. I also have a pair of Enkei 90 mesh wheels - 15 x 7 offset 0.. I don't know how you'd want to work the trade though, just throwing that out there.

cheers,

Charles
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 12:37 AM   #10
slideshow240
Leaky Injector

slideshow240 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to slideshow240
im the one with the Advan SA3r's and im looking to trade for some wheels and its a POSSIBILITY that i will trade nis13 for em...until i saw these. lmk if thats possible. sorry nis13 but im still shopping
slideshow240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:20 AM   #11
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

Nis13 and slideshow, sorry I am not looking for the advan sa3r's. The type v's just dont have that offset I want. Sorry for being so picky.

charlie: If you have the non turbo 4 piston calipers, I am sure the rims would fit. On this forum I saw 15 inch rims fit the z32 brakes. But then again I am not 100% positive.
The meshes you have.... I just don't know.... Id like to see some pictures. A set would be grand really! I dont know if sourcing another pair will be easy. I really would like to just sell off my rims. You are in the 909, isnt that riverside area too? Maybe a meeting can be set up?

I will post up pictures soon!

Last edited by <3MyRiceRocKet; 07-19-2005 at 04:49 PM..
Old 07-19-2005, 04:58 PM   #12
<3MyRiceRocKet
Leaky Injector

Well here is two rather, crappy pictures but I hope they help. The arrow pointing to the top left rim, shows the curb rash that was on the rims since I bought them. Its not even bad, looks just like a blemish. On the bottom right rim, there is the reflection of the paint chip on the inside of the spoke disk. Other places are small chips inside the lug holes. No chips on face of spokes. The paint is bubbling in some places, mostly around the rivets. I forgot to mention also, on one of the rim, the air valve stem is missing as it has gone to
my new rims. But I have four extra valve stems lying around that are new. I have been jacked of my valve caps both times! So I am using the valve caps on my current rims.