Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 03:56 PM   #181
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm not talking about greg and morrie, I'm talking about your dumb ass.... and for what it's worth, whoever else that is acting like you or any of the people who have been egging you on from zilvia. everyone involved in the stupidity has acted like children.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2007, 04:03 PM   #182
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
and for what it's worth, whoever else that is acting like you or any of the people who have been egging you on from zilvia. everyone involved in the stupidity has acted like children.
agreed that is why i posted the comment talking about mcrusselpanties and his mother and family. maybe people will see that its not just shit talking and it means no harm, words do hurt people, its bullshit. that kid needs to rot in hell, he has no idea what people go through when there loosing a loved one to cancer and no one on this entire website should believe that what he said was okay. every fucking person on this site should fucking deREP mcrusselpanties or what the fuck ever it is. because there is no excuse for what he said. and for all the people that keep saying who cares. well thats why awful things happen to humanity because people that dont care let them happen. not to mention that he should be banned from this message board for what he said.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:04 PM   #183
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
and that's fine, but don't make it a forum thing, take it up with him. confront him personally and whip his ass if you think you can, don't assume all of zilvia are douchebags b/c one member is. and I'm east coast, not even in arizona so I don't even know viceroy or any of these people, I'm just tired of seeing this shit on the forum I frequent.

Old 08-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #184
JDMpurest
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-knownJDMpurest is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
and that's fine, but don't make it a forum thing, take it up with him. confront him personally and whip his ass if you think you can, don't assume all of zilvia are douchebags b/c one member is. and I'm east coast, not even in arizona so I don't even know viceroy or any of these people, I'm just tired of seeing this shit on the forum I frequent.
i never said this forum was filled with douchebags, and mcrusslepanties lives like 18 hours from phoenix and god knows that even if someone were to go to texas to find him he would hide in a fucking hole like an Iraqi president.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:13 PM   #185
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMpurest View Post
id like to see you call anyone on any forum a GODDAMN PUSSIE as you put it, to there face.
BTW, I'd call anyone on any forum a pussy to their face, I don't give a fuck. I've had my ass kicked a few times, but I've kicked a lot more, it's what I do for a living. Do a little research on me and you'll find out I'm on a Special Operations emergency response team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMpurest View Post
i never said this forum was filled with douchebags, and mcrusslepanties lives like 18 hours from phoenix and god knows that even if someone were to go to texas to find him he would hide in a fucking hole like an Iraqi president.
if you know he's such a coward then don't worry about it. It's like the inmates at work, they can talk shit all they want behind that door, but when I say pop it and open the door they ALL cower in the back corner of their cell.

Old 08-04-2007, 04:16 PM   #186
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I believe I asked everyone to stop, and let this bullshit die. Since you chose to perpetuate it further, you are now going to be Pinked JDMpurest.

Anyone care to join him?

chmercer, your For Sale Thread has gone completely to shit. If you choose to try again, please ask your "team mates" to keep it professional.

McRusselPants, for you total lack of fucking class and common decency, you are Pinked for 1 month. My appologies to all offended parties. This is NOT the way to behave on Zilvia.
Closed Thread