Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-26-2016, 07:16 AM   #1
FuckV-Tec

Trader Rating: (0)
FuckV-Tec is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA !! Rubicon ready crawler !! Trade drift car for mudder?

Hey Zilvia, today I have my fully street legal Toyota pick up Crawler sitting on 35" for sale or trade. Ton of fun to drive and offroad. This truck has A TON of after market parts on it. And I can say with confidence this truck is rubicon ready. It is a strong runner that will take you anywhere, has rebuilt motor with 70K. 5 speed transmission shifts smoothly. Will easily do 85mph on the freeway which is uncommon for a truck of this size. 4x4 works with ease. Has 2H 2L 4H and 4L. Also has eletric fans with switch for when you put it into 4 wheel drive. Does need new tires soon. The paint on the truck bed could be better but I may be repainting it soon.
[/url]20160224_085850
[/url]IMG_1684
[/url]IMG_0300
[/url]IMG_4953
1992 Toyota pickup standard cab frame 1990 extra cab swap full custom swap with everything professionally welded and put into place. Motor is a 3.0 v6 with rebuild at 112k. Has K&N intake with carb legal stamp. I also have stock intake, and extra maf sensors to go with the truck. New flowmaster 40 series exhaust done at Adco. Frame has 181k drivetrain is all aftermarket gearing by Yukon gear and axle geared to 4.88s and limited slip in the rear. Front axle is an 83 Toyota axle, with old school Bobby long field rcv chromoly axle shafts, 27 spline and chromoly birfs, new knuckles with arp studs and high steer by trail gear and drop pitman steering arm with solid axle instead of ifs hubs with 2 inch wheel spacers by g2 gear and axle and new master cylinder. Rear axle is ifs width to match the front has welded on trail gear diff armor and brand new brakes and wheel cylinders, and fresh oil in both front and rear diffs , new pinion seals Suspension is all trail gear shackles and 5 inch hd springs front and rear and 14 Bilstien shocks and 12s in the rear with all new bushings and bolts with grease able zerk fittings also front has a monster spline driveshaft custom made with zerk fittings and trail gear u joints trail gear bumpers front and rear with a smittybuilt winch in the front with controller. Has aftermarket stereo with aux/cd/usb and rear pioneer speakers. System sounds great.
I know I'm forgetting some things but there is just too much to list.
Have a bunch of extra parts for it including 5 wheels, 1 with a good mounted tire, that will go with the truck.
Selling or trading because I just want a different toy. Trades of equal or greater value, unless cash ontop. May be able to add cash ontop if the trade is right. Something smaller and preferrably rwd. 240sx, 350z, is300, g35, g37, something simialar. Or a motorcycle. Let me know what you have the worst I can say is no.
FuckV-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links