Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SPL PARTS competitive upgrade program!

SPL is dedicated to providing the best suspension products to our customers, we have always had a upgrade program for customers with our older products to the latest version at the lowest cost possible (we provide upgrades at close to cost). Now we are introducing a new program for customers with OTHER manufacturer's (non OEM) suspension products to upgrade to ours! There has never been a better time to switch

I have been working since last year to put together a new website, programs and prices so I can finally offer this deal. With our competitive upgrade program, you can purchase our products at 25% off MSRP, regardless of the condition of the old part (but you do have to send it to us). Owners of our older products upgrade at 45% off MSRP. For more information, follow this link:

Upgrade program

What makes our products better? You not only want a suspension part that is adjustable and won't break, you want products that perform better:
  • Lightest possible construction yet having less flex (using higher end materials such as chromoly)
  • Less friction (better quality bearings)
  • Greater precision (tighter tolerances, tighter threading)
  • Better adjuster design to keep bearings from binding.
  • Better finishes to prevent corrosion

kuah@splparts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is why I heart SPL so much.
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Holy crap PERFECT timing! I was just looking at RUCA for my S14 cuz the damn alignment place messed them up.

Will be hitting you up SOON!
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
so...are OEM parts considered 'competitors'? please say yes

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
so...are OEM parts considered 'competitors'? please say yes
Sorry, non-OEM parts only
Old 05-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
quick question: I have a V1 rear toe rod I bought used a long time ago... they work fine and dandy and all, but am I able to upgrade even though I'm the second owner?
Old 05-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
tamdo7114
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
tamdo7114 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
spl by far best suspension links out there hands downnn
tamdo7114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
Choku_Dorian
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Choku_Dorian is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i was lost on your website for a good 30 seconds or so, years of navigating your old setup, it became ingrained...

i was so disappointed to see you guys release the v2 subframe bushings right after I took the time to install the v1's... ugh.

not looking forward to swapping them out, but nice to know the new ones will be 45% off... still, ugh.
Choku_Dorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:18 AM   #9
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
quick question: I have a V1 rear toe rod I bought used a long time ago... they work fine and dandy and all, but am I able to upgrade even though I'm the second owner?
Yes you can upgrade even if you're the second owner, it is best if you can email us the name of the previous owner first so we can look up his purchase. Otherwise we would have to confirm that the arm is our v1 toe arm and not a look alike when you send it in to us.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:21 AM   #10
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Wow this is pretty awesome.

It's a great way to keep your suspension up to current level without killing your wallet.

(And it's a good way for SPL to increase their market share.)
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #11
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choku_Dorian View Post
i was lost on your website for a good 30 seconds or so, years of navigating your old setup, it became ingrained...
Me too, I miss the speed and simplicity of the old site, but the new site has better pictures and proper shopping cart integration (instead of a external shopping cart). I have tried to keep the navigation somewhat the same once you get into the store...
Old 05-04-2010, 06:46 AM   #12
Bmadd

Trader Rating: (0)
Bmadd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It is awesome to see a business do something edgy and take risks that benefit the customer and the business. Basic economics. Maybe you could run for office?

I'll be taking advantage of this when i get home from the 'stan. Thanks SPL!
Bmadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:28 AM   #13
Bumnah
Zilvia Member

Bumnah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Bumnah
SPL is the only company that I give my money to, when it comes to suspension for my 240sx.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:46 AM   #14
longfellow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longfellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumnah View Post
SPL is the only company that I give my money to, when it comes to suspension for my 240sx.
Me too
longfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #15
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
They have the best suspension links for Z33 chassis out there, hands down.
Their S chassis parts are just as amazing!

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #16
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
awesome! new suspension stuff will be nice.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:04 AM   #17
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the positive comments