Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
New design printed...feedback needed

i went in to the shop today and burned some screens for those new designs i posted in my last input thread...well actually it was just one design...but it was the more important of the bunch

so yah...heres how they came out...im going to wind up adjusting a few things before these are final...they need to be longer (im going add about 3 inches to the over all length) and the car placement may move slightly...but im super excited with how they turned out and the direction i can now move in with them

SHOP OWNERS SON WEARING A MEDIUM SHIRT: (fun fact..that top row of screens are ALL mine lol)

PRINTED ON A SMALL SHIRT:

PRINTED ON A MEDIUM SHIRT:

PRINTED ON A LARGE SHIRT:

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
Icy13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Icy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
nice nice, but for some reason I thought the design would be on the back of the shirt, with the wings and taillights and all.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If the car were facing forward it would seem like a characture.

I.E.:

Old 01-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Shoot thats tight. I like it....I wonder how it would look on back tho?...but still dope. I would rock it....
Old 01-09-2010, 12:12 AM   #5
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
i would definitely buy one, looks awesome.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #6
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
whats with it being at the neck? dude looks like hes wearing a bib.

you do good work but i have never been a fan of your picture placement. (neck, down by the waist, etc) this is only my opinion, im probably 1/10000, and i know a ton of people love your shirts and thats great!

good design otherwise
Old 01-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #7
lightsource
Zilvia FREAK!

lightsource is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to lightsource
Is this a 2 or 3 color print?

It's sick!

I'd buy a couple different color schemes and get some yellow in the tails! they'll look so much sicker.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #8
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy13 View Post
nice nice, but for some reason I thought the design would be on the back of the shirt, with the wings and taillights and all.
yea i agree with him..... but besides placement its a good design..
Old 01-09-2010, 02:05 AM   #9
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
If the car were facing forward it would seem like a characture.

I.E.:

i can't unsee it, this shirt is ruined to me
Old 01-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #10
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
yea i agree with him..... but besides placement its a good design..
Nice print.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:33 AM   #11
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I think the placement is too high as well. I really like the design and color though

I think it should be moved down so you can see the white ring around the neck (collar portion)
Old 01-09-2010, 02:56 AM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
the shirt will make a bit more sense once i move the artwork around on it...like i said...this was just a test print...id never done a neck print before and this gave me a damn good idea of how large the artwork needs to be to work correctly and such...the final peice will be a bit longer and i may change up the RPS13 artwork as well...but like i said...im super excited at how this shirt came out...im really starting to push the envelope on how i print shirts with a non-automatic printer (all of my shirts are manually printed by hand....old school w00t w00t lol...so every shirt you guys buy from me is actually done by a person and not a machine)

but i do appreciate the input guys..especially with how mature everyone is being about it...im glad you guys dig it...i would like the 6th generation shirts to be something very new and special looking compared to anything ive done in the past...the 5th gen shirt were just really nothing more than updates to the 2nd gen shirts (since my art style had changed a bit and id learned so much more about printing and setup since i did the 2nd gen shirts...plus the 2nd gen shirts were a major hit with all of you)

and to answer a question above...the print is a 2 color print...i dont think i will be doing more than 2 colors on any of these neck printed tees...its difficult to keep everything lined up perfectly without flooding the hell out of the colors

Old 01-09-2010, 03:00 AM   #13
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i was waiting for the rhinestones and affliction lettering to be added.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:05 AM   #14
lightsource
Zilvia FREAK!

lightsource is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to lightsource
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
and to answer a question above...the print is a 2 color print...i dont think i will be doing more than 2 colors on any of these neck printed tees...its difficult to keep everything lined up perfectly without flooding the hell out of the colors
I can imagine.

you squeeging?
Old 01-09-2010, 03:16 AM   #15
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Dude the new design is Sick!!! I will Def be ordering one as soon as you release them!
Old 01-09-2010, 03:24 AM   #16
moocowmoo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (46)
moocowmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moocowmoo Send a message via Yahoo to moocowmoo
this design is sick man. it would even look good if it was just a larger chest piece! idk just an idea. keep up the legit work man
Old 01-09-2010, 03:28 AM   #17
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
i was waiting for the rhinestones and affliction lettering to be added.
LOL...please tell me your kidding...
Old 01-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #18
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
LOL...please tell me your kidding...
...please tell me YOU'RE kidding
Old 01-09-2010, 10:41 AM   #19
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
...please tell me YOU'RE kidding
Please tell me ur kidding?
Old 01-09-2010, 10:46 AM   #20
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
lol ur kidding rite?
Old 01-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #21
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:

i do have a few more designs for the S chassis coming out that are a bit simpler...i know some of you arent huge on the current style of popular shirts

Old 01-09-2010, 01:13 PM   #22
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
I dig the design, just not the placement... I think it's too high.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #23
JRS90FASTBACK
Leaky Injector

JRS90FASTBACK is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you still gonna print these new shirts on jerzees?
Old 01-10-2010, 01:56 AM   #24
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

yes...shirts will still be jerzees...unless printed on the dark grey shirts i use...those are hanes tagless

Old 01-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #25
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
brostastic!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #26
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
yes...shirts will still be jerzees...unless printed on the dark grey shirts i use...those are hanes tagless
why dont you use better quality shirts.. and put them on AA?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:32 AM   #27
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
93nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i used to work at a print shop. i def do not miss the pile of screen i always had to sort through to find the right design... my old work was pretty unorganized tho lol. they never really let me do my own stuff.

hs13kls, i think jerzees are nice shirts.. thats all ive been wearing for the past 4 years lol

anyway, i like the design alot. i like bigger prints on the back of shirt, but thats just me. looks great:]
Old 01-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #28
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HS13KLS View Post
why dont you use better quality shirts.. and put them on AA?

jerzees are great quality shirts...i use them for a reason...i have yet to put a single hole or tear in ANY of my dorkidori shirts ive printed (and i still wear my first battskull tshirt that i printed over 2 years ago)...every other shirt brand ive purchased from the mall and what not ive put holes in just from working on the car, rolling around under the car etc etc...jerzees hold together very well

american apparel shirts are also quite a bit more expensive than jerzees...i would have to raise the price of my shirts by $1.00 - $1.50 and im not prepared to do that now that ive got the cost of them exactly where ive wanted them for the last year and a half (at $15.00 shipped)

Old 01-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #29
Gorilla Unit 33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Gorilla Unit 33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
No to mention most AA shirts have a different fit to them, rather then the traditional t-shirt. For instance im a XL in the normal T-shirt, but in a AA i have to wear a XXL because the XL shirt fits me like underarmor almost, not to mention the sleeves are shorter. I wouldnt go arround saying one is quality over another because i think out of all the thousands of shirts that get printed at my press weekly, the more common with damage is AA.

Dorki, Iam quite pleased with this version of stuff you are putting out v.s. some of the past. Your designs are becoming more modernized but the best part is your not afraid to expand your printable areas like some clothing companies which is good, especially with your target sales group. Good job keep up the work, and keep them collar prints clean and clog free !
Old 01-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #30
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks cool and all, but why is it sooo high up at the collar? u should atleast have the drawing on the chest area. it looks like incomplete by having it disappearing into the neck part. just imo.
Closed Thread