Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - New WEBSITE !! - Extending FREE SHIPPING

Ok guys,

We just lanuched our new website. We wanted to extend the Summer FREE shipping sale.

One more week - Coupon Code - " SummerFree "

Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

ORDER UP!!!

email me with any questions. - [email protected]

Not valid on body parts, cages, HI, AK, or PR. Email me if you are any of those and i will take care of you.

Also... Let me know if you run into any bugs on the new site. everything should be working properly.. but you never know.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
z2roll4life7
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
z2roll4life7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sent a Email
z2roll4life7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
!nSaNe Dr!fTeR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
free for hawaii too? =)
!nSaNe Dr!fTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
D.Bo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i want to know about the isis 3360 turbo? any more info on it? reviews?
D.Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:25 AM   #5
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nSaNe Dr!fTeR View Post
free for hawaii too? =)
Email me - [email protected] and i will see if we can take care of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bo View Post
i want to know about the isis 3360 turbo? any more info on it? reviews?
I have had it on my car for about 2 months now. Its a really nice turbo for the price. Its a good little upgrade for a street setup. Its a great inexpensive upgrade if your T25 or T28 crapped out and you need a new turbo, but dont have the money to buy a big turbo upgrade package.

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #6
SILVIA_KIDs14.5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
can you get the Miro STP-1 16x9 4x114.3 ET in a +25 offset? and maybe a 16x10 ?
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #7
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

sorry we cant. We can only get the one size we have on the site.

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
I need a Spec Stage 3 clutch kit for KA what can you do for me ??? PM me info .
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #9
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nSaNe Dr!fTeR View Post
free for hawaii too? =)
what about canucks?!!? ^_^
Old 08-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #10
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
new site kind of reminds me of your site before it was really "enjuku racing" and it was sr20detperformance.com

lol, awe...i made myself feel oldish.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #11
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Any idea on the long term reliability of the 3360? need a guinea pig? lol, i can do a good write up?
Old 08-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #12
Arby2Six
Leaky Injector

Arby2Six is making a name for him/her selfArby2Six is making a name for him/her self
I'm also considering the ISIS turbo for my brothers car, but if we have the money for a 2871r is it pointless to do the 3360.

Its going on an internally stock motor, and hopefully will be tuned using the new Haltech ecu.
Arby2Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #13
funes
Zilvia Member

funes is an unknown quantity at this point
hello ken i am from mexico and my question is: if i buy something from your website, could you send me to my country? i am not wanting the free shipping but i need to know if could i buy at your website...

and if you could send items to mexico what courier do you use?

Thank you and regards from here...

btw Great website its better than before!!!
funes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:48 AM   #14
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by funes View Post
hello ken i am from mexico and my question is: if i buy something from your website, could you send me to my country? i am not wanting the free shipping but i need to know if could i buy at your website...

and if you could send items to mexico what courier do you use?

Thank you and regards from here...

btw Great website its better than before!!!
For international orders it is better to contact me directly. Our website is not setup to handle them. Just shoot me an email - [email protected] and we will take care of you.

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #15
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
I need a Spec Stage 3 clutch kit for KA what can you do for me ??? PM me info .

Ken-

still waiting on info ??????????
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:35 AM   #16
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PM just sent. Sorry for the delays.

email me if you ever need anything

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-21-2009, 09:47 AM   #17
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sale has been extended!!!

ORDER UP!!

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-23-2009, 12:01 PM   #18
moses
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
moses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much would it be for a aem ems w/o uego for a s13 kouki engine sent to 94806? also an apexi headgasket 86mm (if you can get it), Arp head studs, and tomie expreme manifold.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #19
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
how much would it be for a aem ems w/o uego for a s13 kouki engine sent to 94806? also an apexi headgasket 86mm (if you can get it), Arp head studs, and tomie expreme manifold.
Go to Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication put all those items in your cart and you will see the total for all of them together.

Then enter coupon code - " SummerFree " and shipping is free.

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #20
kingston240
Zilvia Member

kingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond reputekingston240 has a reputation beyond repute
it may have been the picture i clicked on for a larger version of the aerocatch hood locking hood pins... but it didnt resize and it was larger than my screen. just a heads up. (non carbon)
Old 08-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #21
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks for the heads up. I have resized the pic....

We have had a few issues like that with the new site. Thanks for catching that one for me.

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #22
gt2871r
Leaky Injector

gt2871r is an unknown quantity at this point
message me about the circuit sport suspension package with the circuit sport inner/outer tie rod combo. thank you. shipped to t2s2v9. thanks
gt2871r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:21 AM   #23
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PM has been sent.

thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #24
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

This is the LAST WEEKEND of the FREE SHIPPING SALE !!!

Dont Miss out. We will not be doing this again for a long time!!!

Coupon Code - " SummerFree "

It does not work if you use paypal from our site, if you do use paypal we will manually refund the shipping amount if you use the code.

Dont Miss out!!

THanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-30-2009, 12:06 PM   #25
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Only one more day !!

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-31-2009, 12:58 PM   #26
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Only a few more Hours !!!

Get your orders in - Enjuku Racing - Performance Parts and High Quality Fabrication

Ken
[email protected]

Old 08-31-2009, 04:08 PM   #27
stone184

stone184 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just saved me $28.45. Thanks for the free shipping!
stone184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:56 PM   #28
2happy
Leaky Injector

2happy is making a name for him/her self2happy is making a name for him/her self
Hey Ken;

Do you guys have the mounts for the bride low max seats? If so how much for an R32 one shipped to Edmonton, Canada.

Thanks man;
Rob
2happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #29
ShereKhan
Leaky Injector

ShereKhan is an unknown quantity at this point
ahh crap i just missed it
ShereKhan is offline   Reply With Quote