Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #31
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
The splashy neon colored backgrounds.

Looks like Chiodos shirts or something.

had no idea they existed in the first place...the only brands of shirts i look to for influence are ecko and importbible...i might take a stop into hot topic every once in a while to see where things are headed as far as "trendy" design goes...but as far as the brands go...i have no idea what hot topic stocks

i seriously came up with the dark grey + neon colors a little while ago when i did the design for the apex vampires shirt...the neon green/bright purples with dark grays is something i stumbled on because all of the colors are in my color palette in illustrator as my standard dorkidori colors

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #32
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'm not saying you ripped em off or anything, just that they are similar in style.

But hey, what do I know? You've obviously made a seemingly successful run at this already so... keep doing your thing I guess.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #33
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

I am sorry but seriously? I find this to be down right ridiculous and lame.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:52 AM   #34
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Great to see I could help out in some way.

As far as the other designs go, they do remind me of Hot Topic shirts, but hell...they're the most popular shirts out there right now.

Go to any sort of event. Car event, backyard show, amusement park....anything.

Majority of people are wearing these same styled shirts.

So, if they sell, I don't see a problem with that.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #35
xxflipgurl6i9xx

Trader Rating: (0)
xxflipgurl6i9xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what sizes are you going to have?? thanks =]
Old 05-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #36
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxflipgurl6i9xx View Post
what sizes are you going to have?? thanks =]
my standard small - XXL sizing

i few of those may become girl shirts as well...unfortunately its hard to stretch womens shirts over the boards my printers use so only certain designs will work for womens tees

and i apologize...ive been neglecting to update the womens apparel as of late...just had my head in other places (and making sure im bringing in work to pay rent with)...im giving some heavy thought about where i wanna go with the womens stuff though...well see

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 06:46 AM   #37
xxflipgurl6i9xx

Trader Rating: (0)
xxflipgurl6i9xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
awww haha well i could always make it work. =] btw is 2xl the highest you could go up to??? would pay a lil extra for bigger sizes. thanks =]
Closed Thread