Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-22-2014, 01:33 PM   #1
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
I say we vote in a law that requires all citizens to have cameras mounted on them to record them 24/7
ROFL

Could you imagine how disturbing the job would be to watch the cameras? LOL
Old 08-22-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
ROFL

Could you imagine how disturbing the job would be to watch the cameras? LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM5MzCAZ3OY
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:16 PM   #3
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
I say we vote in a law that requires all citizens to have cameras mounted on them to record them 24/7

Are you fucking serious? Have you read the book 1984?

You just want to give the government all the power, huh? I bet you are against the bill of rights, too.

You are an ignorant fellow. Too much government power is a really, really, really, really, really, bad thing. At this rate, you will find out one day.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #4
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager,
was shot and killed Saturday, Aug. 9,
by Darren Wilson, a police officer

.................................................. .................................................. .......
.................................................. .................................................. .....
what media wants you to see.

Hope lost
OutlawLui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:06 PM   #5
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post

.................................................. .................................................. .......
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Hope lost
go away.

msg
Old 08-22-2014, 05:19 PM   #6
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post

Hope lost

what do you mean?? this isn't what media wants you to see! those up there are facts, lethal force is used only under life threatening circumstances. There are other alternatives, what about their so awesome training that they seem to rub on our face when they fuck up, why didnt he wait or call for back up? or use a different subduing method? it was his fault for going solo into a risky situation. Don't become part of the desensitization of events, we need to stand up and before this happens to your or my kids.
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsastr_clan View Post
what do you mean?? this isn't what media wants you to see! those up there are facts, lethal force is used only under life threatening circumstances. There are other alternatives, what about their so awesome training that they seem to rub on our face when they fuck up, why didnt he wait or call for back up? or use a different subduing method? it was his fault for going solo into a risky situation. Don't become part of the desensitization of events, we need to stand up and before this happens to your or my kids.
Monday Night Quarterback.

So what happens if the man gets away and kills someone.

"why didn't the police stop him... why didn't they chase him... why did he not just shoot him instead of taser..."

As for "other means of subduing. Reality is not the movies. We have no idea if the cop had a ranged-taser on him... and even if he did, he'd still have to draw it... and not miss.

They are a one shot deal and not always as effective as people think. Should the cop had "knight stick" the guy like Rodney King?

If you ask the cop he was in "life threading circumstances". According to him, the man tried to take his pistol, a round went off and then Brown beat the cop in the fact. News is reporting the officer has a busted eye socket.

So what, you expect the cop to just let the guy run off? Wants to go round two and fist fight it out?

Old 08-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #8
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Well, this thread got a bit off topic. So, I just got done watching the CBS evening news and a young man from Ferguson said something along the lines of this "It's not a racial issue. It's an issue of the people vs. the police."

I thought that described what was going on pretty well in the US nowadays with police. Although I'm not black I do realize that police tend to be considerably harder on blacks. I've been harassed by the police plenty of times even though I'm white and live in an affluent area. So many police sympathizers and people who automatically assume that the police are correct have obviously haven't had any unpleasant interactions with the police.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #9
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm pretty sure theronin was being sarcastic. At least I hope he was.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:21 PM   #10
J3123MY
BANNED

I was hoping too. But, somehow I don't think he was....
Old 08-22-2014, 06:25 PM   #11
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Imagine it guys. Would be like Ed TV starring the ridiculously good looking Mathew Mcconaughey, except for every person in the US!!!

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:32 PM   #12
J3123MY
BANNED

theronin, have you ever heard, witnessed, or watched a video of a cop completely shitting on the constitution? How about on a larger scale, have you ever learned in history class of every cop acting together to shit on human rights?
Old 08-22-2014, 06:40 PM   #13
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Have you seen the video where the cat plays the piano? Gets me every time.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 08-22-2014, 06:44 PM   #14
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Have you seen the video where the cat plays the piano? Gets me every time.
Would you mind embedding the video here? I haven't seen it.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:54 PM   #15
theronin
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNH_EjHvm3I

The ending is the best.

Old 08-22-2014, 06:55 PM   #16
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNH_EjHvm3I

it wasnt embedded correctly at first so here it is
Old 08-22-2014, 08:17 PM   #17
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Matej well said. I've been all over the world and Europe is so diverse. Lots of arab, africans, and indians there. Assume places in eastern Europe not so much. I got a lot attention in Bulgaria; on the flip side Serbia has lots of blacks and lots of them are American blacks.
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #18
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
@corbic it's inappropriate when an unarmed teen is shot 6 times
Once in the top if the head and left in the street for hours then thrown in the back of a SUV like a bag of groceries... That's inappropriate to

It doesn't matter how big and scary you think he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:39 PM   #19
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post
@corbic it's inappropriate when an unarmed teen is shot 6 times
Once in the top if the head and left in the street for hours then thrown in the back of a SUV like a bag of groceries... That's inappropriate to

It doesn't matter how big and scary you think he is
yawn.

Nice attempt at sensationalism, you should go work for one of the news outlets.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:26 AM   #20
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Too bad I only have four minutes left on my lunch break. I'll have to save the other 9 hours and 59 minutes for later.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:31 AM   #21
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
http://mxgm.org/wp-content/uploads/2...le-7.19.13.pdf

These murderous cops get away with killing unarmed black people because racist like Corbit accept these bald-faced lies "I thought he had a gun!"; "I thought he was reaching for a gun" "I thought he was trying to take my gun".
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:44 AM   #22
J3123MY
BANNED

Damn 188 U that shit is disgusting.

I read one where the pig ran a red light and killed someone and people protested because they have seen them break so many traffic rules. Its fucking disgusting when these pigs shit on the very laws they enforce. And I know we all see these pigs break the laws on a regular basis.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:00 AM   #23
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
http://mxgm.org/wp-content/uploads/2...le-7.19.13.pdf

These murderous cops get away with killing unarmed black people because racist like Corbit accept these bald-faced lies "I thought he had a gun!"; "I thought he was reaching for a gun" "I thought he was trying to take my gun".

That link is the biggest pile of shit in the history of mankind.

So an Arab store clerk shoots a black man for trashing his store.... then the Arab clerk is convicted of manslaughter... And this is proof the "white man" is getting away with murdering Blackman?
Old 08-25-2014, 08:51 AM   #24
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

So an Arab store clerk shoots a black man for trashing his store.... then the Arab clerk is convicted of manslaughter... And this is proof the "white man" is getting away with murdering Blackman?
Cognitive dissidents is a powerful thing when that is what you took from the list. Most rational people see the list and go "damn this has got to stop!" . You saw the list and said uh the scary black man was asking for it. That is why you are a racist Corbic.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:58 AM   #25
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Cognitive dissidents is a powerful thing when that is what you took from the list. Most rational people see the list and go "damn this has got to stop!" . You saw the list and said uh the scary black man was asking for it. That is why you are a racist Corbic.

You see this as a color issue. I see this as a crime issue. That is what makes you a racist.

I don't care what color the guy is. He was trashing a store, so I understand why the owner may want to shoot him. The owner did so, but based on the law, did not have the right, so he now goes to jail.

Please explain to me how this had anything to do with race? I suppose in your warped view of the world had the dead guy been white the Arab would have received the death penalty and had the Arab been white he'd received a fucking award.

I see a list of shooting, many still waiting to go to trial and skewed truths put together to get simple minded people like your self whipped up into a race baiting furry. This is done not to reduce crime, improve communities or promote racial harmony but instead to further the political and economic goals of particular individuals.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:35 AM   #26
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
You see this as a color issue. I see this as a crime issue. That is what makes you a racist.

I don't care what color the guy is. He was trashing a store, so I understand why the owner may want to shoot him. The owner did so, but based on the law, did not have the right, so he now goes to jail.

Please explain to me how this had anything to do with race? I suppose in your warped view of the world had the dead guy been white the Arab would have received the death penalty and had the Arab been white he'd received a fucking award.

I see a list of shooting, many still waiting to go to trial and skewed truths put together to get simple minded people like your self whipped up into a race baiting furry. This is done not to reduce crime, improve communities or promote racial harmony but instead to further the political and economic goals of particular individuals.
No one is buying your post racial bs but fellow bigots.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:59 AM   #27
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
Old 08-26-2014, 09:53 AM   #28
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.[1][2]

Care to apologize?
Old 12-05-2014, 02:09 PM   #29
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

So I went back and click on that link.

"Michael David Dunn (white vigilante)"

The sad state of education. It is no wonder people can't tell the difference between your, you're anymore.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #30
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wayne Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm x
OutlawLui is offline   Reply With Quote