Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-11-2003, 11:18 PM   #301
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Talking

hey guys. just wanted to say the last meet was pretty great. i thought there were going to be more cars though but all were s13s except for the black one who showed up late. thanks georgia for everything. oh yea. i was the guy w/ the blue shirt who came w/ alfred cuz we got lost finding your house. i brought a 24cube of sierra mist, but no one drank it. i guess sprite remix stole everyone's thirst appetite. well. next time.

wassup flying chicken. i thought your name was albert. haha. you owe me a ride still. nice seeing some of you guys. i dont recognize anyone until they went to the forum to talk about the meet. man, ive seen that guy w/ the black sil80 from arizona for a while on the forums. i used to admire your sil80. glad i finally get to meet you. well yea.

heres some pics i took. kinda late but i was there at the meet taking pics all day.

240bbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2003, 11:53 PM   #302
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
daamn nice pics.... i wish i was there....
Old 09-12-2003, 01:05 AM   #303
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
yep excellent pictures... better than my pictures. still up too http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/240meet/ if anyone didnt see me. if you want the higher quality just email me or something.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 01:53 AM   #304
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Speedring meet......

www.speedring.org

lots of parking, and you can all drift as much as you want.
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 01:57 AM   #305
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Is it $50 dollars? How long do you race?
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote