Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-15-2019, 12:18 AM   #16771
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy- View Post
Old 07-15-2019, 06:44 AM   #16772
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

The bones of that car seem legit..i bet u dropped $3k-$5k and ud have a solid setup..better then 90% of the cars on here
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 12:56 PM   #16773
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
The bones of that car seem legit..i bet u dropped $3k-$5k and ud have a solid setup..better then 90% of the cars on here
keep in mind the current state of the car and rethink your position.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:00 PM   #16774
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
truly some shit someone from florida would say
Old 07-15-2019, 01:33 PM   #16775
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
keep in mind the current state of the car and rethink your position.

Whats sooo bad with it? Redo the exterior and car has real potential
Old 07-15-2019, 02:35 PM   #16776
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
All for the low low price of $27,500.

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d...933562537.html

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 04:56 PM   #16777
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
looks at join date and location. makes sense.

wow, i never thought i would put someone down based on their own join date. i hate it when people do that shit, what HAVE I BECOME?!

i love how he put much more info in the CL ad than the ebay ad. no one reads the text you write on CL and people on ebay are far more likely to read what you write.

edit: Crim, that is what is posted at the top of the page. although thank you for linking a picture of that trash for everyone else to see who is too lazy to click on the link.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:42 PM   #16778
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:

wow, i never thought i would put someone down based on their own join date. i hate it when people do that shit, what HAVE I BECOME?!.
Thanks for the kind word...

I still dont see the big issuse is? Yes the outside is horrible but i really dont see the issuse with the rest of the car. The price is crazy too.

Why does my join date/location have an effect on who i am or what i post here isnt revlant?
Old 07-15-2019, 10:59 PM   #16779
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
lol, no fucks were given on the exterior of that car, wouldn't expect any less mechanically. It's all about the details.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:22 PM   #16780
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:

wow, i never thought i would put someone down based on their own join date. i hate it when people do that shit, what HAVE I BECOME?!

i love how he put much more info in the CL ad than the ebay ad. no one reads the text you write on CL and people on ebay are far more likely to read what you write.

edit: Crim, that is what is posted at the top of the page. although thank you for linking a picture of that trash for everyone else to see who is too lazy to click on the link.
Crap, my bad. Didn't think to click on the link.

Quote:
Thanks for the kind word...

I still dont see the big issuse is? Yes the outside is horrible but i really dont see the issuse with the rest of the car. The price is crazy too.

Why does my join date/location have an effect on who i am or what i post here isnt revlant?

Not only does the exterior look like absolute shit, but the interior is a cluster fuck as well. There appears to be zero thought/planning on the car. I personally hate dealing with other people's horrible wiring and buying this car would mean having it all rewired to clean up that mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
lol, no fucks were given on the exterior of that car, wouldn't expect any less mechanically. It's all about the details.
Pretty much. Almost every single car I've ever owned that appeared to be hacked together was a complete POS. Sure the chassis and drivetrain can be saved, but the amount of time and work needed to fix that horrible mess...you're probably better off starting from scratch.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:07 PM   #16781
BRAWL SPEEDSTAR

Trader Rating: (0)
BRAWL SPEEDSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
if you have to change the entire exterior and interior of a car to "do it right", it's doin it wrong to begin with.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:43 PM   #16782
S14rebuild
BANNED

I was stating the bones of the car seemed legit, good intentions. Thats all. Yes i see the miserable disregard to the s-chassis and ofcourse the pricing.

Didnt know my comment would be such a horrible statement to get judge by where i live or my join date.

But all is good. But ontopic..that car needs drastic help. Sure shame it looks like that.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:55 PM   #16783
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self
damn this page still up and running

keep up the work lol
Old 07-17-2019, 05:05 PM   #16784
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
honestly i dont get it... if youre going to dump THAT kind of money into building a car, why build it to look like a huge pile of shit?

human beings are naturally drawn to things that LOOK GOOD! we like our aesthetics, plain and simple.

so this guy wants $27,500 for a car that looks like it was shat out of a mad max movie. good luck ever justifying that price tag with the car LOOKING the way it does simply because if someone is going to drop that kind of coin on a fully built car, they want the outside to look just as good as it performs... not like a dumpster fire thats fully FD competitive.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 07-17-2019 at 05:43 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 06:54 AM   #16785
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
That thing looks like it's wired for time travel, not road travel.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 09:14 PM   #16786
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
LOL a fucking VERT for $30k. 6,830mi but still...a fucking VERT. Chicago be acting like FL sometimes...

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
Old 07-18-2019, 10:25 PM   #16787
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
LOL a fucking VERT for $30k. 6,830mi but still...a fucking VERT. Chicago be acting like FL sometimes...

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
Rather get that white low mile kouki posted here
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 11:45 PM   #16788
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Wow, that price is nuts, but no doubt an incredibly rare find. I think the verts are cool, seems they can at times be found unmolested more often because of what they are. I'd bet it would sell to the right buyer at around half the asking price in today's market.
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:03 AM   #16789
Counteract
Leaky Injector

Counteract is an unknown quantity at this point
I was just about to post about it being white, clean and in Chicago; how long before Fish bought it.

Then I realised he's the one selling it.
Counteract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:05 AM   #16790
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counteract View Post
I was just about to post about it being white, clean and in Chicago; how long before Fish bought it.

Then I realised he's the one selling it.
Fish...?

Is he the guy marking it up by a factor of three?
Old 07-19-2019, 08:59 AM   #16791
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

question about the white vert and kouki. when these cars sit for this long, do things generally not go bad or dry out?

comparing apples to oranges here, but in the toyota/lexus world some chassis will fall apart from sitting too long. IS300s timing belt maint sched is 10 years or 90k, which ever comes first. ive also read some of the seals on the motors will dry out from not being used.

ive actually seen people on lexus forums debate if they would rather have a well-cared for high mileage IS/GS/SC or one that has 20-60k miles and has been sitting its whole life.

its so cool to see some of these cars pop up. i get more excited seeing clean/low mileage/rare variation 90s/early 00 japanese cars than new super/hyper cars. i cant be the only one?
Old 07-19-2019, 11:36 PM   #16792
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
question about the white vert and kouki. when these cars sit for this long, do things generally not go bad or dry out?
That vert was probably kept indoors or in a garage all its life. Its the UV rays from the sun that destroy all the interior and exterior plastic and trim. Add to that it was barely driven.
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 07:14 AM   #16793
Counteract
Leaky Injector

Counteract is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Fish...?

Is he the guy marking it up by a factor of three?
https://www.instagram.com/fish2556/
Counteract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:46 AM   #16794
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
its so cool to see some of these cars pop up. i get more excited seeing clean/low mileage/rare variation 90s/early 00 japanese cars than new super/hyper cars. i cant be the only one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by derass View Post
That vert was probably kept indoors or in a garage all its life. Its the UV rays from the sun that destroy all the interior and exterior plastic and trim. Add to that it was barely driven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counteract View Post
...gets car in one shitty videogame and thinks 3x what a vert is worth is cool. He obviously has some money saved so his price mark up can be chalked up to 'cunt'.

EDIT:

God damn that IG is cringe. Joking about his Stagea wagon being marked up but he's trying to get $30k for a vert he probably spent less than $6k on. Shit. You guys follow this dude?
Old 07-20-2019, 05:17 PM   #16795
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
s13 Pimp my Ride Texas Meth Edition

Looking for parts on Craigslist and came across this gem.

https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/...935922315.html
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 08:12 PM   #16796
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
In my opinion, cars that sit generally have more issues than cars that are frequently driven/maintained. I do live in the rust belt tho so there's that of course. Mileage isn't everything though.
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:22 PM   #16797
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
https://providence.craigslist.org/ct...939813072.html

Don't think this is a troll. From posts ive seen on fb some cars have a $20k markup. lol I think they will have trouble selling at mrsp. We will see.
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:28 AM   #16798
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Fuck that. Let the reseller sit on it.
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:19 AM   #16799
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats insane, like ok cool its a launch edition but the car has only been out on the market for what? a week?
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:48 AM   #16800
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Will take 20 years to recoup that with no mileage. Might even loose depending on how these POS motors hold up. As a 335 owner I can say they are some delicate motors\systems which IMHO may damage Toyota's historical reliability. Once they shake the BMW dreaded CEL ding then maybe they might be worth the asking price. but until then they are like all other BMW's just lease treat it like shit and let the next guy get a great deal and fix all that breaks.