Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 04-15-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Nissan GT-R GT1

04-13-2009 07:34 PM

This is the most hardcore Nissan GT-R built to date, after of course the Nissan GT-R Spec-V. Don’t forget to checkout our first to web exclusive 93 pictures of the Nissan GT-R Spec-V thanks to Anthony’s timely visit to the Nissan Ginza Showroom in Tokyo for it’s unveiling.

What you see here is Nissan’s GT1 version of its popular GT-R which now enables it to enter into the highly competitive FIA GT championship starting 2010. Their upcoming 2009 season is just a developmental season with Nissan participating in full fledged competition beginning 2010. Fully produced in collaboration with NISMO and Gigawave, the car will be entered into four races in 2009 for testing and development. Its first race will be at Silverstone on May 3rd 2009.

Now the standard 3.8 liter Twin Turbocharged V-6 and the 4-wheel drive system does not satisfy the rules of the competition. So out goes the V-6 and in comes a naturally aspirated V-8 engine, a VK56DE which displaces 5,552cc and produces 600 bhp and 650 Nm of torque! That’s almost 120 horses more than the GT-R. For that extra bit of fun (and to satisfy the rules), its Rear Wheel Drive only. Power is transmitted by a Ricardo 6-speed trans axle featuring a carbon triple plate clutch.

Special features include a higher downforce package which gives the car a very low stance, and lots of aerodynamic bits like wide body kits, flared arches and a huge reqar wing to keep its rear planted. It gets carbon ceramic brakes with 6-piston calipers each. Also super cool are the side-exit exhausts.

The paint job might be a bit Ford-tiger-stripes from the early 90s, but this car has got lots of potential and where better to prove it other than on a track? Stay tuned for race results. The car was photographed testing at the Paul Ricard HTTT facility in the south of France during the media function and first official test day for the 2009 championship season.

With the Nissan GT-R aka Godzilla eating other super cars for lunch and destroying Nurburgring lap times, its entry into FIA motor sports was not far away. The incredible credentials of this supercar will now be put to the ultimate test against its rivals, which we think will be easy for this mean machine. It’ll be gunning for glory with the Maserati MC12’s, Corvette C6R’s, Saleen S7R’s and Ford GT’s.

Related Posts

[Source: ]

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
whyrun?
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
whyrun? is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ahh its purely sex. great loking car overall.
whyrun? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
s13tilldeath*
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
s13tilldeath* is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I cant see any pictures.
s13tilldeath* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13tilldeath* View Post
I cant see any pictures.

why not? ?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #5
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
the next GTR i want to see will be a rocket ship that will fly around the world
gijoe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
s13tilldeath*
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
s13tilldeath* is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^^ my damn computer i can now.

And damn that is sex on wheels.
s13tilldeath* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #7
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
that shit is uncensored sex on wheels.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:57 PM   #8
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
it's not fair... we don't get to watch that series
Old 05-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #9
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
i think i just came... this is one great lookin GT-R
Old 05-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #10
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
I must say that is one of the most sexy pieces of machinery to hit this generation. If I was a price of Saudi Arabia or some rich fuck in Dubai I would be all over this beast. I would have like 5 made for me
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 AM   #11
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
^ ya Ill take 3, black white and that sweet dark purple color.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:52 AM   #12
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
i think i just came... this is one great lookin GT-R
cummed?? i just did the same
Old 05-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Too bad, it DNF'ed..... Blew the rear suspension and it started scraping the rear tire bad. Only 3 car running 2010 rules, so it won't win any races this year cause 2009 and 2010 rules are super different. The other 2 cars are GT40's and the GTR sits right in the middle of the other two cars.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #14
zenki240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
zenki240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That has got to be the sexiest thing alive!!!
zenki240sx is offline   Reply With Quote