Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 04:22 PM   #1
nlzmo400r
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
nlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nicenlzmo400r is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nlzmo400r
To All Honest Sellers

I just wanted to say thank you to anyone ive purchased from that has been honest and straightforward and hasn't ripped me off. I am now in the process of trying to get back $1000 from Thorpedo85, and also trying to get back $500 from PJ at boostdesigns (its my understanding I'm not the only man trying to get my money back from him either). So again, all of this just makes me appreciate all the times I didnt get when buying from people. Honest people rock Keep it real guys, let's not have ripoffs on zilvia anymore, or I'll come

[email protected] - gt32 .6bar
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2005, 04:27 PM   #2
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That is not what this forum is for. It is for reviews of individual sellers.

also, Zilvia.net is not a Grievance Forum.