Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 09-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
datsunmotorsports

Trader Rating: (0)
datsunmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES" Closed My Thread

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/40933...n-triples.html

"For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES."

Well, I made an effort to contact "racerx2k1" who from what I can tell is the guy that closed my thread and gave me the 'bad dog no biscuit'.
I also made the effort to contact one of the guys in charge of the "commercial sales". I realize its the weekend and maybe no one has checked their emails/PMs.

Can someone please clarify:
"http://zilvia.net/advertise.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by West
"No Commercial Selling, if your selling commercial Group Buy then please contact Mark or Bob at [email protected] for advertising information and learn about our Advertising/Group Buys options."

In my post what was commercial or group buy?
I am not a business or a person with a commercial seller license.
I am not a business PERIOD!
AND I am not offering a 'group buy' of any sorts.

Im just a guy, with a small horde of parts new(or rather un-used if you prefer) and used, and that would like to try and sell or trade those parts for parts that I can use to keep my pile o' parts on the bumpy Californian roads.

Im confused as to where I broke this rule. IF I am at fault here somehow Id love to know what I did and how I can prevent this issue from occurring again.

If Im not at fault can I have my thread restored please?
I heard this was one of the better places to deal with buyers and sellers online. I was really hoping to be a part of that 'better place'(cause we all know how well Craigslist or NicoClub work. They = ).

Ray A.
datsunmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
We are reviewing this matter and will get back to you within the next 48 hours.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
datsunmotorsports

Thank you!

I look forward to a response

Ray A.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
1. I never received a PM from you.

2. The sheer number of parts and this
Quote:
-N1 water pumps New in the box. part numbers 21010-24U27, yep real N1 pumps. asking $120 firm for each of them. I have a good supply of these for anyone interested. They run about $180-$190 elsewhere. Boxes are a little weathered, but pumps are sealed inside and in good shape!
made it commercial. No set amount.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #5
datsunmotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx2k1 View Post
1. I never received a PM from you.

2. The sheer number of parts and this made it commercial. No set amount.
I did send a PM, and I have no idea why you wouldnt have received it.

Its in my sent box and quoted below:

"09-24-2011, 05:26 PM
datsunmotorsports

commercial selling
Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunmotorsports
What gives? I do not understand why my thread was closed. What is commercial advertising and how was I doing it?

Is it because I have a crap load of parts in my garage and Im suppose to list one at a time, or what?

Commercial to me, implies that I am a business or something selling to other resellers. This is not the case, and I do not understand why I was hit like this?

Please rectify the issue or explain how I was at fault so I do not break the rule again.
"

I had 3 N1 water pumps. I sold 2 on ebay. I have 1 left. Perhaps I worded it badly, but 3 seems plentiful for any one person, and ensured that more than one person could jump on them without worry of one selling and just being gone, but not really a commercial business with a large quantity. I just happened to buy the same part several times on ebay since 2006 and didnt realize it. EDIT: In the pictures I posted you can see that I had 3 pumps. /EDIT

In the future I will state the exact amount of items that I have to try and prevent this. Is there some magical number of items that I should be aware of that would warrant an add as "commercial"? I assume that this action was also in part because they are new an not used. Would this have been an issue if I had like 3-4 used oils pans or what ever other used parts I might have in triplicate+?

As to the "The sheer number of parts" I have nothing compared to quite a few guys on here. I just saw a particular post with almost 300 parts listed, semi categorized, numbered, and pictures edited with corresponding numbers to their descriptions. Not to say that, that isnt breaking the rules somehow, but again, exactly how many parts constitutes commercial seller?

Thanks for doing your job, Im sure it keeps these forums nice and clean, and is also more than likely the biggest reason why I was directed here. I know Im considered a 'noob' around here and that may be part of the treatment, I dont know, and I dont really care either way, but a warning/email/pm or some kind of communication might have been nice if there was any doubt. I looked over some of your posts, and I noted that most of your actions were taken against threads that were blatantly disregarding the local rules. I read the rules and understand you were well within your right to take the action you did as well.

Thanks

Ray A.

Last edited by datsunmotorsports; 09-26-2011 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: referemce added
Old 09-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #6
traxx07
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (63)
traxx07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Same thing here guess when you have a lot of parts your automatically a dealer.

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/40996...e-e60-p60.html

Guess it's from "Need any other MAF? LMK! (Other then Nissan is good too.)"

I work on cars.... not just Nissans. I have a lot of parts. Guess that means Im a dealer...
Old 09-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #7
datsunmotorsports

Can I please get an answer about having my post restored or not?
Can I also have my last post here answered, how many parts constitutes commercial seller?
If Im going to have to make a new posting, Id like to try and conform to the rules, but since I still do not grasp the exact definition of commercial selling I must wait for the answer or risk a tar and feathering.

Thank You

Ray A.