Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-04-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
t3chnique
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (-1)
t3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
s14 Car Modify Wonder Hood Riser Zenki-->Kouki

item is no longer available.

Last edited by t3chnique; 08-20-2018 at 01:05 PM..
t3chnique is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2018, 10:12 AM   #2
t3chnique
Leaky Injector

t3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura aboutt3chnique has a spectacular aura about
too short bumppp.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #3
t3chnique
Leaky Injector

another too short bumpppp
Old 08-17-2018, 05:56 PM   #4
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3chnique View Post
another too short bumpppp
???
I paid for this item on 8/10 and you accepted payment and told me it would be shipped on 8/13..
Still waiting on a tracking number, no need to bump a sold item.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:21 PM   #5
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
BUYER BEWARE

Do not waste your time with this seller.

8/10/2018 (Friday) - Seller was contacted via PM for information on price shipped to my location. Seller asks $225 shipped, just $15 more than 'pick-up' price. I offer $200 shipped. Seller accepts and sends PayPal information for payment. I make $205 payment to cover PP fees because I was feeling nice. Seller accepts payment and informs me the item will be shipped on Monday, 8/13/2018.

8/13/2018 - Seller does not ship and does not contact me. I give him the benefit of the doubt and do not worry.

8/15/2018 - I contact seller asking for a tracking number/update on shipping situation. Seller informs me he still hasn't shipped.

8/17/2018 - I contact seller again asking for shipping update. Seller informs me that the post office wanted $35 to ship the item rather than the $15 he assumed it would cost. Over this $20 difference he claims he cannot pay that much to ship the item and must refund my money. I inform seller it is not my fault that he did not confirm shipping costs before accepting my payment. I tell the seller I would expect him to pay the very small amount for his mistake, and learn from said mistake for the next time he tries to sell something, and ship the item anyways. In the very least, ask me to pay the difference or offer to pay for half. After all, it is only a $20 difference.

Seller did not like that message and has now refused to respond further and will not even refund my money via PayPal.
As of today, 8/19, I am forced to enter the lengthy process of filing a PayPal dispute and wait weeks for my money to be returned.

Do not waste your time or money with this "seller". His lack of common sense and general direction will never lead to a completed sale.

To the seller; If you'd like to keep ignoring my messages, I do not mind. But at least refund my money and quit playing games and wasting time. You're very immature and causing quite the stir over an additional $20 for shipping. Most sellers who have a brain would realize they made a mistake in underestimating shipping costs, bite the bullet and take the $20 hit, and ship the item as described for the amount that you agreed upon and accepted.
"$200 shipped" means exactly what it says; $200 in exchange for the item to be shipped to my address. There is no room for additional charges because you failed to think about shipping costs before accepting my offer.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote