Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-05-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
x'ed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
x'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so cal 1989 sr20det hatch s13

Selling my baby for $5,000 obo. I have had the car for 3-4 years, but have almost never driven it. I purchased it for 5k, put a bunch of money into the car, tons of TLC and really just never got the time to track it. I've put 300 miles on it, and it's seen 3 track days, about 1.5 hours of total track time at hddp events at NASA. I really don't want to sell it, but I'm tired of trying to find smog shops that will pass me these days, and literally have no time to track the car. It would make a great DD, it's in amazing condition.

This is one of the cleanest looking 1989's you'll find out there on the exterior, the car literally looks brand new. I spent over 2k having all the dents taken out from when I bought it, getting it sanded down, having all holes covered up from the old widebody, and really just totally redoing the body. I took off the body kit that it originally had, installed the pig nose, and this is as SLEEPER as an s13 can get these days. You'll literally get no attention from the cops.

The car is really set up more as a track car with tons of great dd reliability and civility, it's not set up for drift at all.

BODY HAS 120K MILES, ENGINE PROBABLY AROUND 45-50. PERFECT COMPRESSION ACROSS ALL PISTONS

Here is the mod list

Brakes:
-J30 vlsd, it's a 4 lug
-drilled and slotted rear rotors, hawk pads all around
-q45 front rotors and calipers

Wheels
-Mexicant speedmax 18's, riding 235 width tires.

Body
-All stock besides aftermarket rear bumper
-Light blue paint with only a semi gloss finish, paint job only 3 years old
-Pignose front bumper custom fitted to hide/fit big FMIC
-Sunroof with snap slip, just not slide, it's stationary and just pops up.
-Nice REAL HID headlamps
-Adjustable height headlights (sleepy eye)

Suspension
-Ground control coilovers (highly adjustable, right now the ride height is set up really high, super easy to adjust, i'll lower it for better pictures later so you can see how aggressive the stance can be)
-koni yellows
-eibach spring.
-Tein front & rear strut bars
-everything else is after market, trailing arms, camber arms, end link, toe link.
-Tein camber plates.
-22mm rear sway bar
-18mm front sway bar

Engine
-Redtop sr20det (blew 145 psi across all four pistons)
-walboro 255 fuel pump
-AEM SRI
-Greddy Profec B boost controller
-Big Greddy fmic
-HKS BOV
-HKS hi-power exhaust

Interior
-300zx tt floormats
-Pretty big rip on Drivers seat, rest of it is in good condition, no a/c, no radio, but radio wires and clip are still there.

That's all I can think of now, every part of the suspension is aftermarket besides some bushings, but the car rides great on the street, handles AMAZINGLY for canyon/track runs. Car sticks like glue to the road with average tires. I have driver TONS of high quality, fast cars (dad has an M6), this 240sx has been modified to be the MOST controllable car I have ever had the pleasure of driving. Feels and handles like a high performance sports car. I LOVE this car, and would rather keep it over my mazdaspeed 3, but that's in the middle of a lemon law case, and finances are pushing me to sell this because I just got a 1.8t jetta for free (somewhat legally), but it has a blown tranny and we are swapping it to a 5 speed. That's going to be my new DD, and my next track car has to be something that I can drive on the street legally (probably an s2000).

Well, here's the pics. The green is how it used to look, the blue is how it looks now. I have the body kit still, which I'll throw in for free, along with some 300zx tt injectors and a big aluminum APC wing if anyone wants (was on a prelude I worked on, guy gave it to me). You gots to see it in person, I think its the cleanest, in terms of stock looking with slight, tasteful modded pre 1992 240sx that I've ever seen in LA. Text me at 818-929-7575, no calls, I work 14 hours a day. or email at [email protected]. thanks for looking.

the car obviously looked badass when it was green, but the body was in bad shape, you can't tell in pics, but it was beat up. everything was smoothed out, all dents fixed, top notch, expensive body work.

any questions, pic requests, let me know, i have tons. Again, 5k, which seems extremely low for a modded sr, considering the prices for other s13's on here with beat to shit bodies. I think I'm 500-1500 less than other almost identically modded cars with really fucked up looking exteriors.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 240sx for sale 006.jpg (160.8 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 240sx for sale 012.jpg (210.4 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 240sx for sale 028.jpg (191.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 240sx for sale 001.jpg (184.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 240sx for sale 021.jpg (176.6 KB, 72 views)

Last edited by x'ed; 11-09-2011 at 12:48 PM..
x'ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2011, 12:19 AM   #2
alexanderig
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
alexanderig is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Looks clean but more pics will help
alexanderig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
x'ed
Zilvia Member

x'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderig View Post
Looks clean but more pics will help
I attached several thumbnails, just click at the bottom of my post. thanks!
Old 11-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
x'ed
Zilvia Member

Forgot to mention, I also have a/c assembly if whoever purchases car is interested.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:56 AM   #5
x'ed
Zilvia Member

$5350 peeps, cheap as can be, cheapest i've seen on here. basically getting my brakes, body work, vlsd, coilovers for free. about 3500 in parts/paint/body work. the car is street or track ready. I just swapped a $600 tranny into the vw i got, 2k less than I thought i was going to be spending, and this 240sx probably wont stay on sale past this week considering how much money i saved and that I will still be selling my mazdaspeed 3. jump on the best car deal on zilvia while you can.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:50 AM   #6
x'ed
Zilvia Member

not one offer, price to high? I am fighting the urge to just say fuck it and keep it. $5000 now, obo, somebody make an offer already, besides trades. I will not be trading.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
x'ed
Zilvia Member

$4750!!!! make some offers people.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
x'ed
Zilvia Member

$4500, last price drop then its coming down. it's really just a ridiculous deal. its worth $6500 easily.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #9
x'ed
Zilvia Member

one buyer interested, make some offers local guys, 4500 for an sr'ed clean s13 with coilovers, lsd, big brakes and all the shit we want on these cars. deal of the century.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
x'ed
Zilvia Member

have a smart person driving all the way in from arizona, someone actually taking advantage of this insanely cheap redtop s13 with full suspension and brake work done. congrats to the buyer on a great deal, you l.a. kids got to get with it!!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #11
x'ed
Zilvia Member

car sold to daveaz and his son, johnny. great kid and nice father, best of luck to you guys. must be nice living in a place with no smog laws. Enjoy my baby, I loved the fuck out of that car, literally would have bent it over if I could have. Deal of the century like I said, guy drove all the way from lake havasua in arizona because you l.a. kids need more rice in your life, and this clean 240 was rice free. 4500 for a clean 130k original miles sr'd 240 with hks front mount, hks turbo back, profec b boost controller, with every suspension part replaced, coilovers, q45 brakes and calipers, tein strut bar rear and front, threw in the body kit for free, free head gasket, free turbo rebuild kit, free a/c unit. still can't believe only one guy in cali had interest and lowballed me. peace out zilvia!! time to join the s2000 forums.

please lock thread.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:19 AM   #12
FU12
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
FU12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Cool story bro.
FU12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
speedracer5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
speedracer5 is on the path to ruinspeedracer5 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
wow someone got butt hurt. people dont always have money there is something in life called bills not shtting on ur car but dont get all cry baby just cause u sold it for that low u would of got 6500 or even 6000 if u gave it time and been patient.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:07 AM   #14
horse110
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
horse110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Cool story bro, tell it again.
horse110 is offline   Reply With Quote