Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 08-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #31
Jared0934
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Jared0934 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Well most of the guys using APO addresses are most likely military. I was over there just like 6 months ago in Okinawa, and me and some friends would go to different junk yards and raid the 240's for navan shit, 180sx goods and whatnot... hell we could get 800 dollars worth of goods in a day and it would cost us a little bit of elbow grease and maybe 100 bucks throughout the day...
Old 08-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #32
DxZoo

Trader Rating: (0)
DxZoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
On a related note, im going to be in tokyo till sept 7...... anyone now were to buy used parts, im looking for coilovers specifically, maybe a turbo.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:14 AM   #33
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
I live here and could possibly work with some of you people looking for things. It just depends on what you want ect. Maybe shoot me a PM and let me know what you want ect and we can try to go from there. But yea, like everyone said it can be a tedious process..
motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:21 AM   #34
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by motegineon View Post
I live here and could possibly work with some of you people looking for things. It just depends on what you want ect. Maybe shoot me a PM and let me know what you want ect and we can try to go from there. But yea, like everyone said it can be a tedious process..
I can vouch for this guy. Very legit and friendly service!
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:18 AM   #35
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i know some people from there..it's a bit of a hassle to ship depending on what item you want..

upgarage won't ship internationally that's for sure....
Old 09-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #36
Toi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Same here, I am a permanent resident of Japan. I don't mind hooking you guys up but it is going to be expensive, the smaller and lighter the item, the better. A 2 piece seat alone cost over $150 just to ship.....
Toi is offline   Reply With Quote