Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 05-23-2010, 02:03 AM   #31
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
carefull...the mitsuwa that we had here in DT L.A. got taken over by Koreans, its no longer the same in anyway...no more JDM candy...horrible horrible change...
Yeah, I was disappointed by that, but they do carry some interesting Korean stuff and upstairs has some cool household goods from Korea and Japan. At least there is still the Marukai (for downtown/jtown).

I think those strawberrys in the original post are sparkling strawberry (that leaves with with a fizzy feeling on your tongue). The regular strawberry ones came out a long time ago, but the sparkling one was fairly recent.

I got some of those raspberry passion fruit ones. They're good, but they're a promo item from valentines day. On the back of them, you'll see a little spot where you can write a note "Dear:" and "From:" so you can hand them out as gifts to your co-workers or school friends (girls to guys on Valentine's day in Japan)

For current special edition Kit Kats currently onsale in Japan, you can check out KIT KAT BREAKTOWN -??? ?????? ???????- (Nestle's Japanese kitkat site). I was able to order some soy sauce kit kats from that site last year (but not delivered to the US, I still had to have someone bring it over)
Old 05-23-2010, 04:49 AM   #32
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
wow looks good!!
Old 05-23-2010, 05:13 AM   #33
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
forget about these, whatr happened to the girlscout cookies this season. did the economy tank the girlscouts too?

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #34
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
theres no wasabi kit kats

that green paste (yuzukoshou) is the zest of the citrus fruit yuzu (citron) mixed with green chilli.
the wasabi Kit Kat isnt the one with the green paste.
Shizuoka Limited DX Wasabi Kit Kat (12 Packs) | JGadgets.Com
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #35
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
Yeah, I was disappointed by that, but they do carry some interesting Korean stuff and upstairs has some cool household goods from Korea and Japan. At least there is still the Marukai (for downtown/jtown).

I think those strawberrys in the original post are sparkling strawberry (that leaves with with a fizzy feeling on your tongue). The regular strawberry ones came out a long time ago, but the sparkling one was fairly recent.

I got some of those raspberry passion fruit ones. They're good, but they're a promo item from valentines day. On the back of them, you'll see a little spot where you can write a note "Dear:" and "From:" so you can hand them out as gifts to your co-workers or school friends (girls to guys on Valentine's day in Japan)

For current special edition Kit Kats currently onsale in Japan, you can check out KIT KAT BREAKTOWN -??? ?????? ???????- (Nestle's Japanese kitkat site). I was able to order some soy sauce kit kats from that site last year (but not delivered to the US, I still had to have someone bring it over)
Wow I like soy sauce but soy sauce kit kats
Old 05-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #36
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
they did not taste like soy sauce at all. It was still sweet, but I can't really describe the flavor (it was good--and all the girls that I gave one to like them too even though they were all skeptical about such an odd flavor for a kit kat)

I wish I could get a kit kat vending machine (like in the recent commercials here in the US) and load it up with special editions
Old 05-26-2010, 01:46 AM   #37
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
green tea
sakura
hokkaido milk

thats ALL you need...omg so gooood
Old 05-26-2010, 01:46 AM   #38
ILLES13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
ILLES13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
next time im in japan town, i'm gonna grab bags of these and fill my trunk
ILLES13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #39
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Just picked up a bunch from asianfoodgrocer.com
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #40
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i want one so bad! i couldn't find any last night in roppongi
Old 06-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #41
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
This may be a stupid question but how would they keep from melting if they are being shipped? The only one's I saw on ebay were coming from Japan and from past experience with KitKats the chocolate melts real easily.
i got them today!! they are not the ones pictured in the first post. they are milk chocolate with with strawberry. pretty good. they were all melted like you thought. but they still taste good

yummy
Old 06-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #42
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
i got them today!! they are not the ones pictured in the first post. they are milk chocolate with with strawberry. pretty good. they were all melted like you thought. but they still taste good

yummy
Hmm I might have to order these. How long did they take for you to get them?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #43
VROOOM
Post Whore!

took about 10 days. im gona order another flavor now.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:58 AM   #44
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i'm gonna buy bags of those when i get back to Japan...haha
eytsics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:52 AM   #45
rweezly_s13
Leaky Injector

rweezly_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
time for me to hit up family martt!!!
hope they have some
rweezly_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #46
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
STRAWBERRY KITKATS?

I've been looking around for these at all of the Japanese markets around here, but all I find are some parfait variants lol.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:51 AM   #47
ILLES13
Zilvia Addict

Dead serious.

Someone find where theres strawb kit kats in socal.

MUSSSSSTTTTHAZZZZZ
Old 06-16-2010, 07:57 AM   #48
taliben

taliben is an unknown quantity at this point
I got the green tea, wasabi, soy sauce, cheese cake, and banana one's iirc. Hopefully I can find some more at the Airport tomorrow. I'm sad that i gotta leave
taliben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #49
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
I've found them before at Maurkai in j-town.

Lately I've only seen pudding, maple and green tea flavor.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:00 PM   #50
Xclusive_racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Xclusive_racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Japan has the best candy! lived there for 10 years! greatest time of my life!
Old 07-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #51
ILLES13
Zilvia Addict

Oh man, i just went to china town today. And i bought 3 bags of the strawberry kit kat. and ohhh my god... i killed 1 whole bag on the way home, i think i've found my fix.. i have a feeeeling i'll be back there again shortly. Group buys???! <33

NOMNOMNOM
Old 07-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #52
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLES13 View Post
Oh man, i just went to china town today. And i bought 3 bags of the strawberry kit kat. and ohhh my god... i killed 1 whole bag on the way home, i think i've found my fix.. i have a feeeeling i'll be back there again shortly. Group buys???! <33

NOMNOMNOM
Damn I'm so down for a group buy. How much would you charge me to send me 3 bags of these so called delicious crack... I mean candy bars
Old 07-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #53
ILLES13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
Damn I'm so down for a group buy. How much would you charge me to send me 3 bags of these so called delicious crack... I mean candy bars
LOL, i think they were like $4 something a bag. and each bag has like 20x2 kit kats. man i'm down to my last bag, i'm already scared of finishing them

Have to sell my car to fund my sugar coated crack addiction
Old 07-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #54
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLES13 View Post
LOL, i think they were like $4 something a bag. and each bag has like 20x2 kit kats. man i'm down to my last bag, i'm already scared of finishing them

Have to sell my car to fund my sugar coated crack addiction
Damn I wish someone local in San Antonio would sell them. But really lmk how much and I'll throw it down so you can grab a bag also
Old 07-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #55
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

SO WANT!!!! NOW!!!
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote