Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
1997 Kouki STOLEN!

Hi guys, my mothers daily driver 1997 Black Kouki automatic got stolen just recently. The thieves broke into our home and stole a tv and laptop, other belongings, along with the car as the getaway car. Please let me know if any of you see a 1997 Kouki in black with stock gunmetal painted rims with a eibach red sticker on the side window. It also has zenki taillights. I dont have the license plate as of now but i believe it ends with HZZ. Keep a good look out in the Renton WA area! thank you
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 10:40 AM   #2
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Wow.

That's so fucking cold blooded.

I hope your mom gets her car back.

How does somebody have the audacity to break into someones home and steal some shit?

I hope he/they get caught.

Good luck.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #3
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
whoa........ your moms? wow. hope everything works out.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
damn wtf!!! hope everything is alright at ur moms. thats jus fawkeddddd up
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #5
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
whoa........ your moms? wow. hope everything works out.
didnt you know... every one and their mom has a 240 now... hahahah
really tho, sorry bout that man. i dont get around much but my eyes are peeled.
btw, 240s and preludes, competitors against each other, were both marketed towards middle-aged working women

Last edited by SlideWell; 03-29-2008 at 12:26 PM..
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #6
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wish my mom had a 240, that would be awesome we would work on our cars together lol..

kidding.

hope she gets it back, and the stuff that was stolen, you should post a picture of the car. that had to be someone you know
Old 03-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #7
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
thanks guys i will definately try to dig up some pics, its a great car and my mom loved the car. You guys should really consider locking your car like you do in a public place if you leave your 240s in the garage cause thats what saved my s14 it was right beside my moms but i locked mine.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:22 PM   #8
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
So true. Gotta lock the car even if it's in a garage. Just like the saying:
"Better safe than sorry".
I always lock everything. I'm paranoid about stuff getting stolen from me. It's not fun.

Best of luck finding the lowlifes.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 10:24 PM   #9
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Glad you and moms are okay.

Home invasions scars you for life.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #10
fcken_engus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
fcken_engus is making a name for him/her selffcken_engus is making a name for him/her selffcken_engus is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fcken_engus
Man that sucks, thieves suck balls -_-
fcken_engus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #11
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
my baseball bat cant wait to crack some thief skull.
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #12
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

speaking of bats, i have one right next to my seat.. i cant wait either.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:25 PM   #13
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

update on the car, its finally recovered! thanks guys for lookin out
Old 04-07-2008, 11:38 PM   #14
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
What is the condition of the car?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:04 AM   #15
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

from the police report of it being recovered, they said there was no damage or any things stripped from it so we got lucky thats for sure! lock your cars even if its in your garage!
Old 04-08-2008, 09:12 AM   #16
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Wow i guess the robbers didnt really know or care about what car they stole good thing u got it back in one piece.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:49 AM   #17
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yea a common mistake is people leaving their keys on the key rack right by the door to the garage and of course the car is unlocked! Glad you got it back basically unharmed...
Old 04-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #18
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaSR20DET View Post
from the police report of it being recovered, they said there was no damage or any things stripped from it so we got lucky thats for sure! lock your cars even if its in your garage!
some guys broke through my friends gate, into my friends garage and then jacked his rsx from his garage at 3am. they broke into the rsx, bypassed the laser key and i believe alarm and took off..... (not 100% sure about what kind of alarm)

also, seemed like it was a hit because his brother had his integra parked there and he had just sold it 2 days earlier so let that be a lesson to all...
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #19
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
if only nRG CAN come up with a quick release and lock applied on our wheels no car can be stolen again. hahahaha
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:28 AM   #20
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
^oh trust me they still can be towed away i heard of cars being stolen that have no tires on
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #21
Nineto5ive

Nineto5ive is an unknown quantity at this point
Well at least you found it and it wasn't chopped up into little pieces
Nineto5ive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:42 AM   #22
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
dude i was in renton couple times its lightweight nice out there... haha good luck on gettin the kouki back
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:49 AM   #23
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
dude i was in renton couple times its lightweight nice out there... haha good luck on gettin the kouki back
They got it back.
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #24
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
yea a common mistake is people leaving their keys on the key rack right by the door to the garage and of course the car is unlocked! Glad you got it back basically unharmed...

a customer of mine leaves the key to his F430 on a key rack by the door... soooo tempting
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote