Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #151
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^yes sir........... that is correct.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #152
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
so my g/f goes to school in socal, and she lives in the dorms.
she sent me a text this morning saying that her roomate was pounding on the door at 5:00am screaming her name and trying to get into the room. so she went outside to look for her and saw guys running around with no shirts and red eyes acting all crazy... and that was it.
i was like omg! its true! zombies!
but she called me when she got up again this morning at like 11:30 to let me know everything was cool.

i was really worried about my girlfriend... but kind of hoping a shotgun was in my near future...

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #153
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
Trader Rating: (0)
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
OMG YES!
OMG that trailer was awesome, can't wait for this movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMG_S14 View Post
so my g/f goes to school in socal, and she lives in the dorms.
she sent me a text this morning saying that her roomate was pounding on the door at 5:00am screaming her name and trying to get into the room. so she went outside to look for her and saw guys running around with no shirts and red eyes acting all crazy... and that was it.
i was like omg! its true! zombies!
but she called me when she got up again this morning at like 11:30 to let me know everything was cool.

i was really worried about my girlfriend... but kind of hoping a shotgun was in my near future...
Well what the hell was up with the weird bastards with red eyes?
Old 01-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #154
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
ok im really behind the times on this one, when the hell did zombies become so fast and agile? other than 28 days/months later....
Old 01-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #155
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
First time I seen it was the Dawn of the Dead remake.
I actually started laughing when I saw them running like track stars.
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #156
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i happen to be a huge fan of zombie movies as well, cant wait for the diary of the dead, i was kinda dissapointed with i am legend, it was so hyped and i dont think it was all that, only an hour and a half long too, but if you guys enjoy watching zombie movies, i know it wasnt one, but check out The Mist, probably my favorite movie of last year, absolutely amazing, its about the whole situation thing as well, what would you do
Old 01-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #157
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
fresh zombies should be more faster/agile before it starts decaying.

i dont know how zombies climb the stairs so quickly in a decaying state. they
should be stumbling like retards because zombies shouldn't have any sort of
coordination and the limited movements from the harding/stiff blood&muscles.

I was thinking... maybe there is small amount of coordination is left from the
craze killing animal/human instinct but, climbing stairs or performing any sort
obstacle they should stumble and fall.
and maybe the virus is preserving the host body allowing muscle to work for awhile.

who knows!

we wont know until we have some real zombies!
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:14 AM   #158
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia03 View Post

Well what the hell was up with the weird bastards with red eyes?
she said she thought they might have been all wasted or on some form of drugs lol.

but she said when she walked out it looked like the guys were chasing her roomate. i thought for sure the rage virus had taken over the uc, being that ucirvine is a science school and all...

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:40 AM   #159
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
wait wait what. he made the original too?
Yep. Ol' George created the modern zombie genre as we know it today. He funded Night of the Living Dead out of his own pocket. It was very low budget, but for the time (and even today) was utterly terrifying. He actually made one mistake and forgot to copyright the movie though and he doesn't get anything from the movie now. He also likes to address social issues the country is going through. For instance race in Night of the living dead, and consumerism in Dawn. He's a genius.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:46 AM   #160
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Quote:
Y. For instance race in Night of the living dead, and consumerism in Dawn. He's a genius.
explain.

i havent seen either of them.

i read zombie books, and play zombie games
Old 01-13-2008, 08:01 AM   #161
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
explain.

i havent seen either of them.

i read zombie books, and play zombie games
Go rent'em. You'll see the references right away.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #162
Antihero983
Post Whore!

lol dammit. i dont really do horror movies.

but i love zombies.

fuck im a paradox.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:49 AM   #163
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
lol dammit. i dont really do horror movies.

but i love zombies.

fuck im a paradox.
Zombie's aren't horror exactly. It's a genre all by itself. Seriously, go rent Night and Dawn. The originals. Night is in B&W BTW.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #164
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
L4D
http://www.g4tv.com/pile_player.aspx?video_key=19814
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:54 AM   #165
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
After finishing up the complete story board this weekend. Me and a buddy will start working on a script for our short horror film for the George Romero contest.

Not exactly living dead, more infected type, but with some twists and trying to actually make it scary not cheesy, funny, and poorly acted.

I'm excited.
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #166
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
After finishing up the complete story board this weekend. Me and a buddy will start working on a script for our short horror film for the George Romero contest.

Not exactly living dead, more infected type, but with some twists and trying to actually make it scary not cheesy, funny, and poorly acted.

I'm excited.
Please post the results!

After looking at this thread yesterday I ended up watching both Night of the Living Dead and Dawn.

I realized I didn't have Day. I'm gonna have to cop me a copy soon.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #167
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Please post the results!

After looking at this thread yesterday I ended up watching both Night of the Living Dead and Dawn.

I realized I didn't have Day. I'm gonna have to cop me a copy soon.
For sure.

I think I have just about every zombie movie worth having. It gets the chicks scared, and in my arms hahahaha.
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:10 PM   #168
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not a huge zombie movie fan, but I enjoy them just as much as the next guy. I did find this though and thought it was well suited for this thread.

khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:03 AM   #169
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Here are some of the theatres getting the 2/15 limited release of Diary of the Dead

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=351451744
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #170
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by khilgers View Post
I did find this though and thought it was well suited for this thread.

If that gif wasn't so big it would be my new sig! Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
Here are some of the theatres getting the 2/15 limited release of Diary of the Dead

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=351451744
Oh man not one even close to WI or even Il! Damn! Furthest I'll go is Madison or Chicago.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:01 AM   #171
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
what the? no chicago?

Old 01-30-2008, 11:30 AM   #172
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
has anyone actually been practicing shooting ? I have 150 shotgun rounds chilling at my house and 500+ rounds of 22 LR bullets. My roomate has about 50 mossan nagant rounds in his room. I've gotten down hitting a standing shot gun shell with a 22 rifle at about 200-300 ft pretty consistently. My reason for using 22 rounds is although it doesn't have stopping power, it will penetrate the first layer of the skull and bounce around inside the skull scrambling the brains at a distance of about 250 + ft. Too bad silencers aren't legal in cali. I'd be great, because a silenced 22 would be so quiet a zombies wouldn't know what hit them.

Also, we've been hitting clay pidgeons from a pretty far distance with the shotty. Weuse the longest barrel to have the closest spread pattern so we can focus all the shots on the head.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #173
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
Damn no orlando showings,
Miami is a drive and a half for me, but it should be worth it
Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #174
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
dont know if anyone has seen this yet. sorry if its a repost, but it got me thinking....http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:20 AM   #175
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
dont know if anyone has seen this yet. sorry if its a repost, but it got me thinking....http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm
Yea, that was posted in a different thread a while ago.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:25 AM   #176
jackjack
Post Whore!

Old 01-31-2008, 11:30 AM   #177
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

OG is still so good. I'd like to title this shot:

"Daddy, your arm tastes good."
Old 01-31-2008, 08:04 PM   #178
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 PM   #179
jackjack
Post Whore!

NOM NOM NOM NOM
Old 02-01-2008, 03:27 PM   #180
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Chicago has been added!

Come on MILWAUKEE.