Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:47 AM   #1
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
CA Any1 missing a S14?

So last week, on my way to work, I spotted a black S14, racing the opposite direction. Yesterday morning I saw it again, parked on a lonely dirt lot, it was there all day, I thought nothing of it.
BUT then this morning I see another S14, red, on another dirt lot!
Further down my commute the black S14 is STILL there!

So I'm like WTF is going on???!!

So any1 missing a black or red S14?

PM me with your last 3 #s on ur plates and I'll tell you where it's at.

NO PLATES...DON'T BOTHER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T TELL YOU SHIT!

Last edited by WIKID S4TEEN; 05-13-2008 at 01:18 PM..
WIKID S4TEEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 08:30 AM   #2
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
good looking out...
Old 05-13-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
hope the rightful owner gets it back before the cars become stripped off little by little....
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:44 AM   #4
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Call the police?? let them know whats up so they can find the owners and contact them before its too late.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:05 PM   #5
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Keep a constant eye on these cars. You don't want these 2 cars getting raped...that red one has a lot of good stuff done to it if it's that KA-T that was stolen...take pictures, get police on the phone, etc.

Nice job lookin' out man!
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #6
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Call the police?? let them know whats up so they can find the owners and contact them before its too late.
thats the best idea. if its stolen the plate will say so when they run it, then the owner gets his car back.... but if not he'll probly get his car towed lol
Old 05-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #7
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
I was holding off calling the cops, cuz I'm not 100% they're stolen.
I'll probably call tonight or tomorrow if they're still there.

If it's the same RED S14...it's got donuts now
Old 05-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #8
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Doesn't matter if you're sure or not. You can report it as a suspicious vehicle and cops will do they're thing. It's just you being cautious for a fellow 240 owner. I'd call them asap.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Doesn't matter if you're sure or not. You can report it as a suspicious vehicle and cops will do they're thing. It's just you being cautious for a fellow 240 owner. I'd call them asap.
Apparently YOU haven't gotten ur car stolen in L.A. B4.
Cuz you'd know cops don't do shit. A few yrs back I found my own stolen car....cops gave me shit for taking it from the spot I found it in.
F' that, so I can pay the $$$ for towing and storage!!!

F' finger prints and all that BS report...

I'd rather contact the owner and have him decide what to do B4 calling the cops.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:40 PM   #10
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Actually I have. And thankfully enough to an anonymous person who reported it I was able to get it back instead of it never being recovered. Don't assume shit. It makes you seem like an even bigger retard.

I didn't mind paying the the fees as long as it's not sitting on the street or in an alley in risk of it being vandalized more so or possibly stolen yet again for a quick joyride and never to be seen.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #11
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Actually I have. And thankfully enough to an anonymous person who reported it I was able to get it back instead of it never being recovered. Don't assume shit. It makes you seem like an even bigger retard.

I didn't mind paying the the fees as long as it's not sitting on the street or in an alley in risk of it being vandalized more so or possibly stolen yet again for a quick joyride and never to be seen.
No need to start insulting peolpe. But if you choose to go that route...

I'm not assumiung, the fact of the matter is...

If you think cops are gonna act quickly upon this...you have NO to very little experience dealing with LAPD.
Maybe in your "lil neighorhood" that'll fly.

Plus READ the OG post. If they're on here, I'd be more than happy to help.
I'm not gonna waste my time with LAPD!

And I don't need some punk ass kid tell me what to do...
At the end of the day...I rock mine how I choose to.
U don't like it...GET THE FUCK OUT.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:24 PM   #12
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
^^^ I gotta agree with him, in the 6 years that i Lived in LA, the LAPD was next to useless.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #13
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
If they do nothing about stuff Like this Then just erase the thread. I dont think this is going to be going anywhere. I had a suspicious car park down the street From my House and I went up to the driver and Asked him What he was here for. I just feel Like this is going nowhere.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #14
DreamN
Post Whore!

Sucks they've reacted so slow in your neighborhoods. For whatever reason they've responded in a fair time in mine and it's definitely far from the best neighborhood to live in.

With my situation the car was reported as an abandoned vehicle and found in Lakewood (I live in Arleta) then towed to the yard in my area the following night. I even got a call at 3 in the morning telling me it had just arrived and that it was available for pick-up as soon as the yard opened. Maybe my situation was one of the lucky ones.

I know you're trying to help and no where did I tell you what to do. You snapped slightly in your reply to my first post. But this punk ass kid would report it instead of playing PM tag with someone who might not even be on here. Just a better overall chance of the original owner finding his or her car in my opinion. Others disagree if you wish, no worries.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #15
OneForMe
Leaky Injector

OneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymore
yea LAPD has bigger things on their mind with all the crime in the urban Los Angeles area.

common lets be realistic, Its our car and we'd kill for it and do anything to the person that stoles it. to us getting a car stolen is like the mona lisa getting stolen. but cops dont see it that way, do you know how many kids get their car stolen everyday? theres just so much they can do

a 240sx in so cal outa the 12312312312412 just like it

or

a criminal out in the loose
OneForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #16
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
You guys do know you can call the police with a license number to check if its stolen, right? My buddies and i do that if we are buying a car that seems sketchy. Give them the numbers and they say stolen or not stolen.
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #17
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Old thread here...

Update:

RED S14 gone within 3 hrs.

BLK S14...after day 3, I met the owner...

and now...
well lets just say it's my new project car

WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Maybe up 4 sale in the near future

Last edited by WIKID S4TEEN; 06-24-2008 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: Sorry...now it makes sense
WIKID S4TEEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #18
EhBambino

EhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-knownEhBambino is making his/her stupidity well-known
what do you mean the red s14 was gone within 3 hrs?
EhBambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:14 PM   #19
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EhBambino View Post
what do you mean the red s14 was gone within 3 hrs?
He means after the Big hand went around the clock 3 times, it disappered from its location that he saw it at and was never seen by him again.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:20 PM   #20
wrapmeup2005
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
wrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to beholdwrapmeup2005 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Lol, now it all makes perfect sense
wrapmeup2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #21
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
He means after the Big hand went around the clock 3 times, it disappered from its location that he saw it at and was never seen by him again.
the red car was gone in 3 hours.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:55 AM   #22
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

OOOPS thanks!
Yes, that's what I meant.