Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 01:32 AM   #1
chinox32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
chinox32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXV View Post
Like I said, shipping would have been not worth it for me. If you offered to pay for return shipping from the start, I would have accepted it. I don't see why I should pay for return shipping when YOU make the mistake. I am sure like myself many people buy online. If it was me that made the wrong purchase (such as wrong part for my car) then yes it was my mistake so I will pay for return shipping. Hell, I even pay for restocking fee from some part sellers. I am not a difficult customer but you have made this whole ordeal a pain in the ass. Take this review as is, accept your mistakes, and don't repeat it. If you still don't get it maybe you need to get your GED again.

Ok what ever the case me be the only reason why I refunded you $80 and blocked you. Is because you started cussing me out even though I was trying to work with you. Even if I was wrong you had no reason to disrespect me, call me names or insult me if you wouldn't have did all that I would probably handled it a little differently. If you want to handle this a different way you can PM me.

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2015, 01:46 AM   #2
AXV
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
AXV is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinox32 View Post
Ok what ever the case me be the only reason why I refunded you $80 and blocked you. Is because you started cussing me out even though I was trying to work with you. Even if I was wrong you had no reason to disrespect me, call me names or insult me if you wouldn't have did all that I would probably handled it a little differently. If you want to handle this a different way you can PM me.

Thanks,
Um excuse you. Do you want me to bring up the chat history? Because I never cussed you out or any disrespect. I said you fucked up and you should take responsibility. That's it. After you blocked me and discontinued all communication, that's when I really lost whatever respect because you just ran away from a problem you did not see through. Now with this thread I have your attention, if you want to fix it I am down.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:42 AM   #3
chinox32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
chinox32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXV View Post
Um excuse you. Do you want me to bring up the chat history? Because I never cussed you out or any disrespect. I said you fucked up and you should take responsibility. That's it. After you blocked me and discontinued all communication, that's when I really lost whatever respect because you just ran away from a problem you did not see through. Now with this thread I have your attention, if you want to fix it I am down.
Even though i'm willing to try to fix with you this even more your attitude towards me is just terrible.

Closed Thread