Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 10:06 AM   #1
bboyt3nsk
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
bboyt3nsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyt3nsk
180SX Kouki

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a hold of a 180SX kouki front bumper (i think thats what its called). Can you order from somewhere. Because on all the sites ive been on they dont sell it. And would it fit on my 1990 240SX

Thanks
Dayv
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2005, 10:13 AM   #2
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
You suck at the search. All I did was go on google, type in 180sx Kouki bumper, and found 789038902 pages. Infact this was the first page http://www.optionimports.com/oemni18kofrb.html
Old 05-15-2005, 10:15 AM   #3
bboyt3nsk
Zilvia Member

bboyt3nsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bboyt3nsk
so sorry...I just figured I would get a low down on this forum.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:29 AM   #4
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
naw man, dont apologise. Just letting you know whats up. Everyone busts each others balls on here so get use to it. But yeah man, that google and freshalloy along with here are great for info. I cant remember the deal with the fitment since you currently have a pignose deal, I think there is some lower piece for the fender you need or something. Someone should chime in or I'm just whacked out on opium again
Old 05-15-2005, 10:43 AM   #5
raen419
Zilvia Member

raen419 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raen419
you have to trim your bumper support to make it fit.
and buy the lights, side pieces, and lip (optional) to make it look right.

personally, i would just have a custom bumper support welded together.
Old 05-15-2005, 12:00 PM   #6
JDMark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JDMark is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMark
yea try to get the lip for sure, looks wierd without it.
Old 05-15-2005, 12:26 PM   #7
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ok you are just begging to get ripped a new one from some of this board's most infamous members
Old 05-15-2005, 01:43 PM   #8
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
www.phase2motortrend.com has the parts
its pricey espeically the lip
i plan on getting the bumper and lip for my beater car
already have the sides.
for sale forum sometimes has one, i should have jumped on the one for 200 bucks when i had he chance...but a new one isnt much more.

dont get the FRP copy of a kouki bumper. lame.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:13 PM   #9
wootwoot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all*
ok you are just begging to get ripped a new one from some of this board's most infamous members

I'm about to drive to WestPalm and rip your ass, bitch.

But I can understand getting the fiberglass replica, fiberglass you can repair while with polyurathane you need a plastic welder if anything gets f'd. But OEM will fit better and be better quality and is only 300 something bucks in the link I left. pretty nice, ends up being almost 600 with all the accessories though.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:18 PM   #10
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyt3nsk
I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a hold of a 180SX kouki front bumper (i think thats what its called). Can you order from somewhere. Because on all the sites ive been on they dont sell it. And would it fit on my 1990 240SX

Thanks
Dayv
egay has some ocassionally, OEM and aftermarket.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:24 PM   #11
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot

But I can understand getting the fiberglass replica, fiberglass you can repair while with polyurathane you need a plastic welder if anything gets f'd. But OEM will fit better and be better quality and is only 300 something bucks in the link I left. pretty nice, ends up being almost 600 with all the accessories though.
i love FRP
but a copy of an oem bumper is stupid imo
jsut buy the real thing if you want oem
get FRP for something aftermarket w/ a flair stype of shit
Old 05-15-2005, 10:58 PM   #12
wootwoot
Post Whore!

I actually want a stock fiberglass! I mean that could shave like 4 pounds off of my front end. Anyone willing to go on this safari with me?
Old 05-16-2005, 04:21 AM   #13
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot

I dont know why cause i wasnt taking to you but if you want some come get it I dont have any objections, waste your gas to get your ass kicked... fine by me....
Old 05-16-2005, 06:54 PM   #14
wootwoot
Post Whore!

allright man, it was a fucking joke now get your head of your ass. Dont play the internet tough game idiot face now go get back on topic and order a stock FPR front end from me and save 4 pounds on your car
Old 05-16-2005, 07:08 PM   #15
Annoying Eric
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Annoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Annoying Eric
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all*
I dont know why cause i wasnt taking to you but if you want some come get it I dont have any objections, waste your gas to get your ass kicked... fine by me....

OH OH.. we got an internet thug on our hands.. Pete hes gonna internet punch you, watch out...

Anyway, Ima voice my opinion. I would take OEM bumper before somethign aftermarkter. The oem is so durable. Thats my 2 cents if you dont like it go stick your thumb in your ass and then suck on it..
Old 05-17-2005, 12:17 AM   #16
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
bboyt3nsk you really need to do some searching before posting. it saves alot of time and you may learn more then what you intended to, thus helping you and us since we won't have to answer many dumb questions that pop up week in and week out. jsut search and search use freaking different spellings and such. besides for parts use google, countless places sell that shit.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 05-17-2005, 12:43 AM   #17
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
I'll stick you Bitch!!! I hate eThuging.

A little more than I hate people asking were to buy common parts...
Closed Thread