Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 04-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
FS: BBS 20-bolt 17" Wheel Rims, 2x1.75" 2x11.25", Avail Complete

I'm 90% sure these saw at least testing miles on either the GTP ZX-Turbo or NTP-90. They were purchased along with a large number of spares by my former boss, who I purchased them from for no reason other than to have them.

I would rather have the space and money than the wheels, so I'm putting them up for sale. I will sell them both whole, or I will sell an outer rim, or an inner, or just the o-ringed spacer or bolts.

Please note that two wheels are depicted- the one with the green Sharpie has not been disassembled yet (takes ~5 mins) and the other one is fully disassembled.

Pictures:

Pricing:
Outer lips- $85 plus shipping
Inner lips- $105 plus shipping
Spacer/O-ring- $55 plus shipping
Complete rim assembly with bolts- $240 plus shipping
Both complete rim assemblies with bolts- $460 plus shipping
Both complete wheel assemblies including centers- $535 plus shipping

Conditions of Pricing and Trades Accepted:
All prices are open to haggling. If I'm on crack, please let me know before it becomes an addiction. Trades of wheels, 30mm front S13 Silvia fenders and 50mm rear coupe fenders will be considered.

Contact Info and Payments Accepted:
PayPal accepted and requires the payment of 3.3% local use tax
Personal checks accepted but must wait until funds clear
Post Office money orders accepted
Cash accepted, no waiting, no tax
Phone: Seven-S1xty. 56ty. Seventy-nine.41. Text only please.
E-mail: [email protected]. Spell out the numbers.
PM: Yes.

I have four more centers for sale in the normal for sale forum.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 01-15-2016 at 12:41 PM..
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2016, 12:40 PM   #2
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Bump.

I still have these and am open to lowballs. They're bulky and I won't have the space at my new place.

I've also amended the trades. I prefer cash but would really like to get the damn things gone.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote