Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-26-2017, 08:43 AM   #1
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sold please delete.

sold please delete

Last edited by greenwood; 07-28-2017 at 02:32 PM..
greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2017, 09:15 AM   #2
Slide in
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Slide in is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If only u were across the country. I'd like this car to build a fun cheap sleeper then when it got old pull the drivetrain to stuff into something else .
Slide in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:28 PM   #3
arandomrefrigerator

Trader Rating: (0)
arandomrefrigerator is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Few Q's for you:

-Have the intake manifold gaskets replaced and if they were, were they replaced with the aluminum ones?

-Has this car seen DexCool at all since you've owned it?

-Has it had the re-call for the FPR done?

arandomrefrigerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:21 PM   #4
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by arandomrefrigerator View Post
Few Q's for you:

-Have the intake manifold gaskets replaced and if they were, were they replaced with the aluminum ones?

-Has this car seen DexCool at all since you've owned it?

-Has it had the re-call for the FPR done?

-They were, I do not know offhand the type used, the previous owner had this work done at a shop and I have a receipt for valve cover/intake manifold gaskets being replaced in I believe 2015 or so, I will have to check.
-No Dexcool to my knowledge. And when I drained coolant to do waterpump/thermostat it was the green type. Fresh green type back in there now.
-I do not know I searched around and only saw a fpr recall for units produce in 2007 in later, news to me that there was a recall on this, if you could provide literature I can call GM and look into seeing if this was performed on this particular vehicle. That being said, the previous guy kept it pretty well maintained. It runs well and does not give any codes, signs of running rich/starvation so I am assuming so but I do not have any record of this.

Last edited by greenwood; 07-26-2017 at 02:53 PM..
Old 07-26-2017, 05:16 PM   #5
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Update images:
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/6225201257.html
Old 07-28-2017, 02:31 PM   #6
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Sold please delete.