Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Red RB25 S13

Hey everyone. Here is my build.

Had this s13.

A Farm tractor turned in front of me on a back road, ending its life.

After many half assed builds I finally decided to give it one last shot and build the s13 I've been trying to build since I was 16.

Picked up this clean, automatic, old-man owned s13 in March 2012

Extremely clean by Canadian S-chassis standards

Bought it and caught up on all the neglected maintenance, cleaned it thoroughly inside and out.

Shortly after I 5 speed swapped it and kept the single slammer running for a while longer. Collected a bunch of quality parts.

SPL multi link, HSD coils, some cheap wheels, some cheap seats.
5 lug and R32 GTR brake setup, complete rear 5 lug and Z brake setup, etc. Everything has been carefully chosen and only the best parts have been used/installed.

Swapped my coils, 5 lug and front brake setup on to get it rolling on the new wheels. Drove it like this for a few weeks while I sorted out my engine plans.

Went to the strip with my buddy and his low-11 second LS swapped s13

Bought a house part way through the summer and put spending on hold. Few months after getting settled I sourced an engine.

S1 RB25 with basic bolt on mods. Installed that over a weekend.

Drove it like this until the end of the season. Pulled it off the road and left it for a few months.

Spent some more money, collected some more parts, and started to get the car ready for spring.

I'm not going to list all of what I did, but here are some pictures of the pretty things

That brings us to where I am now. Waiting for my wheels to come back from powder coating, changing up the colour for the new season.

Cheers
Ka24Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links