Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
SCRmotorsports

Trader Rating: (0)
SCRmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
rawrparts

i ordered a spoiler from this guy off of ebay for my 91 hatch, 240sx rocket bunny 'style' spoiler. said it was brand new in the packaging, never opened, installed etc.. i get the spoiler after about a week first thing i see is the box is hammered like it had been shipped multiple times, well it was. I peeled the shipping label off wich BTW had no return adress, name etc.. the box was squishy and soft it had been wet, squished, and had litte notes written on but i said whatever put some tape on my car and set it on the trunk and it fit horribley completely unusable my dad and i run a body shop he has for over 20yrs plus my grandpa over 50yrs. there was no way i could even make it fit with out having to remold it in fiberglass. it was scrathed to shit from being mocked up on a car multiple times and i assume they all did the same thing and gave up. now i emailed him asking if i could return the spoiler he took almost a week to reply, when he did he said he would be happy to take it back and return my money and cover shipping. i asked for adress because there wasnt one on the box and he didnt reply, i message him again and said to just send me a shipping label, he replied send me your email adress. well i cant do that through ebay your not suppose to handle anything outside of ebay so i emailed him again asking how we could resolve this issue by now it had been weeks he said to send my phone number and i could txt him once again NO i want to try and be safe and not get screwed out of my money. so my dad called the credit card company and they said we could file a claim so we did, paypal sent me an email saying i neede to return the spoiler then they would finish the claim and refund me after he recieved the spoiler. i sent it to the adress they gave me for the seller i checked the tracking and it said delivered, i email him he said he never got the spoiler and hasnt replied sence now they dropped the claim i lost my money and dont have the spoiler, $200 isnt a huge deal but it pisses me off that this dude is selling this crap to people saying its new. just my experience wish it woulda went differant.
SCRmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
The spoiler is drop shipped by Forcewerkz

I did refund the money back and there nothing to hide so we offer you give us a call to resolve this issue with the fitment on 180sx hatch spoiler.

I told forcerwerkz regarding on the fitment and they never did anything about it.

This is why we took the 180sx hatch RB style spoiler off the eBay.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #3
unwtdhero
BANNED

unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Well someone is telling a tale......hmmmm...bet they say its the consumer..
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
SCRmotorsports

SCRmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
i was never refunded!!! the 200 or 180 or whatever it was or the 16 i paid to ship it back its not on the credit card or my paypal, the claim i filed for the dispute was dropped and no money was refunded. and i assume you did recieve the spoiler then? wich you told me you hadn't via ebay messages. and yes i would like to call you and get this resolved because i dont know WTF is going on.
SCRmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote